搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 实用商务英语口语:如何使用电话

实用商务英语口语:如何使用电话

实用商务英语口语:如何使用电话
实用商务英语口语:如何使用电话

实用商务英语口语:如何使用电话

EDWARD GREEN: Hello, my name is Edward Green. I would

like to speak to Mr. Smith, please.

爱德华.格林:你好,我是爱德华.格林。请史密斯先生接电话。

SMITH'S SECRETARY: I am sorry, but Mr.Smith isn't available.

史密斯的秘书:对不起,史密斯先生现在不在。

EDWARD GREEN: Okay. I'll bring back. Does Mr. Smith have a direct line?

爱德华.格林:那好吧。我再打过来。史密斯先生有直线电话吗?

SMITH'S SECRETARY: I'm sorry but the number is confidential.

史密斯的秘书:对不起,号码保密。

EDWARD GREEN: Okay. Thank you.

爱德华.格林:好的。谢谢。

JENNY ROSS: It's very difficult to speak to Mr. Smith.

詹妮.罗斯:想跟史密斯先生通电话真难。

EDWARD GREEN: Yes, I know.

爱德华.格林:是啊,我知道。

NOVO RECEPTIONIST: Good morning, RUYJ Advertising.

NOVO 接待员:早上好, RUYJ 广告公司。

DON BRADLEY: Good morning. This is Don Bradley. Can I talk to Phil Watson, please?

堂.布拉德利:早上好。我是堂.布拉德利。请菲尔.沃森接电话?

NOVO RECEPTIONIST: What company are you from please?

NOVO 接待员:您是哪家公司的?

DON BRADLEY: Bibury Systems.

堂.布拉德利:Bibury系统公司。

NOVO RECEPTIONIST: I'll put you through.

NOVO 接待员:我给您转过去。

DAVE: Phil Watson's phone.

戴夫菲尔.沃森的电话。

DON BRADLEY: Good morning. Can I talk to Phil, please?

堂.布拉德利:早上好。请菲尔听电话

DAVE: Can I ask who's calling please?

戴夫:能问一下您是哪位吗?

DON BRADLEY: Don Bradley from Bibury Systems.

堂.布拉德利: Bibury系统公司的堂.布拉德利。

DAVE: Well, Mr. Bradley, I'm afraid Phil's not in the office at the moment.

戴夫:哦,布拉德利先生,菲尔当前不在办公室。

Can I take a message or would you like to ring him on his mobile phone?

让我给他捎信还是您打他的移动电话?

DON BRADLEY: I'll try his mobile. Can I have the number please?

堂.布拉德利:我还是打他的移动电话吧。请问号码是多少?

DAVE: 0802 54377

戴夫:0802 54377

DON BRADLEY: Just let me check that. Zero eight zero two five four three double seven.

堂.布拉德利:让我对一下。0802 54377。

DAVE: That's it.

戴夫:对。

DON BRADLEY: Thanks.

堂.布拉德利:谢谢。

PHIL WATSON: Hello. Phil Watson.

菲尔.沃森:你好。菲尔.沃森。

DON BRADLEY: Hello. Phil, this is Don Bradley.

堂.布拉德利:你好。菲尔,我是堂.布拉德利。

PHIL WATSON: Hello, Don. Sorry to keep you waiting. How are you?

菲尔.沃森:你好,堂。抱歉让你久等。你身体好吗?

DON BRADLEY: I'm fine, thanks. Can we meet? We have a new product and I want you to see it.

堂.布拉德利:好,谢谢。我们能见个面吗?我们有了新产品,我希望你看一下。

****

SMITH'S SECRETARY: Hello, Mr. Smith's office.

史密斯的秘书:你好,史密斯先生的办公室。

EDWARD GREEN: Hello, my name is Edward Green from Bibury Systems. I rang earlier. I would like to speak to Mr. Smith, please.

爱德华.格林:你好,我是Bibury系统公司的爱德华.格林。我之前打过电话。我想跟史密斯先生通电话。

SMITH'S SECRETARY: I'm afraid Mr. Smith is not in the office at the moment. Can I ask what it is about?

史密斯的秘书:史密斯先生当前不在办公室。请问您有什么事?

EDWARD GREEN: It is very important. I represent Bibury Systems. We've got a new product and I want Mr. Smith to see it.

爱德华.格林:是很重要的事。我代表Bibury系统公司。我们新推出了一款产品,希望史密斯先生看一下。

SMITH'S SECRETARY: Please send the product

specifications by mail, Mr. Green.

史密斯的秘书:格林先生,请把该产品的说明书邮寄给我们。

EDWARD GREEN: I would like Mr. Smith to see the product and would like to talk to Mr. Smith direct. When is a good time to call?

爱德华.格林:我希望史密斯先生看一下产品,并且希望直接和他谈一谈。什么时候打电话合适?

SMITH'S SECRETARY: You could try ringing this afternoon.

史密斯的秘书:你能够今天下午试着打一下。

EDWARD GREEN: Thank you. Goodbye.

爱德华.格林:谢谢。再见。

****

DEREK JONES: Yes.

德里克.琼斯:你好。

CALLER: Can I speak to Peter?

CALLER:请皮特听电话?

DEREK JONES: Peter Hill?

德里克.琼斯:皮特希尔?

CALLER: No. Peter Toyama.

CALLER: No。皮特富山。

DEREK JONES: There is no one here called Peter Toyama.

德里克.琼斯:我们这儿没皮特富山这个人。

CALLER: Is that extension 367?

CALLER:这是367分机吗?

DEREK JONES: No, you've got the wrong number. This is 412.

德里克.琼斯:不是,你打错了。这是分机 412。

CALLER: I'm sorry. Could you put me back to the switchboard?

CALLER:对不起。您能把我转回总机?

DEREK JONES: Yes, hang on.

德里克.琼斯:能够,稍等。

EDWARD GREEN: Hello, this is Edward Green. I rang earlier. I would like to speak to Mr. Smith, please.

爱德华.格林:你好,我是爱德华.格林。我之前打过电话。我想跟史密斯先生通话。

SMITH'S SECRETARY: I'm afraid that Mr. Smith is in a meeting.

史密斯的秘书:史密斯先生正在开会。

EDWARD GREEN: Is he free later this afternoon?

爱德华.格林:他今天下午稍后有空吗?

SMITH'S SECRETARY: I don't think so. Mr. Smith is very busy at the moment.

史密斯的秘书:没有。史密斯先生现在很忙。

EDWARD GREEN: I'll ring again tomorrow.

爱德华.格林:那我明天再打。

SMITH'S SECRETARY: I am afraid Mr. Smith isn't in the office tomorrow.

史密斯的秘书:史密斯先生明天也不在办公室。

CLIVE HARRIS: Clive Harris.

克莱夫.哈里斯:克莱夫.哈里斯。

KATE MCKENNA: Clive, it's Kate.

凯特.麦凯纳:克莱夫,是我,凯特。

CLIVE HARRIS: Hello Kate.

克莱夫.哈里斯:你好,凯特。

KATE MCKENNA: Are you busy?

凯特.麦凯纳:忙吗?

CLIVE HARRIS: No, why?

克莱夫.哈里斯:不忙,什么事?

KATE MCKENNA: I've got the sales report and I have all the figures ready for the presentation to Mr. Sakai. Do you want to see them?

凯特.麦凯纳:我拿到了销售报告以及给酒井先生演示的所有数据。你要不要看一下?

GERALDINE: Good morning, Bibury Systems. How can I help you?

杰拉尔丁:早上好, Bibury系统公司。能够为您效劳吗?

MR.SAKAI: Hello. My name is Sakai. I would like to speak to Mr. Harris, please.

酒井先生:你好。我是酒井。请哈里斯先生听电话。

GERALDINE: Please hold the line, Mr. Sakai. I'll put your through.

杰拉尔丁:请稍等,酒井先生。我给您转过去。

CLIVE HARRIS: Hello.

克莱夫.哈里斯:你好。

GERALDINE: Mr. Sakai is on the line.

杰拉尔丁:酒井先生打电话给您。

CLIVE HARRIS: Put him through ...sorry Kate, I must go.

I have a very important call. I'll talk to you later.

克莱夫.哈里斯:转过来…… 抱歉,凯特,我必须挂了。我有一个很重要的电话。迟点儿再跟你通话。

Hello, Mr. Sakai.

你好,酒井先生。

MR. SAKAI: Hello, Mr. Harris, how are you?

酒井先生:你好,哈里斯先生,身体好吗?

CLIVE HARRIS: I'm very well, thank you. How are you?

克莱夫.哈里斯:很好,谢谢。你呢?

MR. SAKAI: I'm fine. I'm calling about our meeting.

酒井先生:好。我打电话是相关我们会面的事宜。

CLIVE HARRIS: Yes?

克莱夫.哈里斯:有什么问题?

****

GERALDINE: Hello, Bibury Systems. How can I help you? Could I ask who's calling please?

杰拉尔丁:你好,Bibury系统公司。能够为您效劳吗?请问您是?

I'm afraid her extension is busy at the moment, Mr. Clark. Will you hold, or can I take a message? Okay, that's fine.

I'll ask her to call you back.

克拉克先生,她的分机现在占线。您是等会儿,还是留口信?好的。我会让她打回给您。

JENNY ROSS: Good night, Edward.

詹妮.罗斯:晚上好,爱德华。

EDWARD GREEN: Good night. I am going to phone Mr.

Smith's number once again.

爱德华.格林:晚上好。我正要再打一次史密斯先生的号码。

JENNY ROSS: Good luck!

詹妮.罗斯:祝你好运!

EDWARD GREEN: It's six o'clock ?Maybe Mr. Smith is still at work. Maybe his secretary isn't there.

爱德华.格林:现在是6点钟,……或许史密斯先生还在工作。

或许他的秘书不在。

JENNY ROSS: I don't think

詹妮.罗斯:我不认为……

EDWARD GREEN: Just wait ?Ah Mr. Smith? My name is Edward Green.

爱德华.格林:等着看吧…… 啊!史密斯先生? 我是爱德华.格林。

MR. SMITH: Yes.

史密斯先生:什么事?

EDWARD GREEN: You don't know me but I work in Don Bradley's office at Bibury Systems.

爱德华.格林:您不理解我,我是Bibury系统公司堂.布拉德利手下的工作人员。

MR. SMITH: Yes?

史密斯先:怎样?

EDWARD GREEN: I spoke to your secretary today.

爱德华.格林:今天我跟您的秘书通过电话

MR. SMITH: Yes?

史密斯先生:哦?

EDWARD GREEN: You publish your catalogue this month. And we have an exciting new product.

爱德华.格林:您本月要出版产品目录。我们新推出一款产品。

MR. SMITH: I have all the products I need.

史密斯先生:我有我所需要的所有产品。

EDWARD GREEN: I would like you to have a word with Big Boss.

爱德华.格林:我希望您能够和“大老板”说上一、两句。

MR. SMITH: I'm sorry?

史密斯先生:什么?

EDWARD GREEN: I'll put our new product on the line now.

爱德华.格林:我现在就把我们的新产品跟您连线。

BIG BOSS: Hello, Mr. Smith. My name is Big Boss. I am eighteen inches high! I am voice-activated and I want to be in your catalogue.

“大老板”:你好,史密斯先生。我是"大老板"。我有18英寸高!我是声音启动型的,我想出现在您的产品目录上。

商务英语口语之希望与请求

商务英语口语之希望与请求 1.We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods. 我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。 2.In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you. 为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。 3.Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us. 希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。 4.We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations. 我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。 5.It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you. 我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。 6.We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon. 我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。 7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost. 我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。 8.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience. 我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。 9.We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes. 我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。 10.We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further. 我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。 11.I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon. 希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。 12.I hoped we can cooperate happily. 希望我们合作愉快。 13.I hoped we can continue our cooperation. 希望我们能够继续合作。 14.We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties. 我们真诚地希望本次交易双方都能满意。 15.We hoped that this market trend will continue. 希望市场形势能够继续保持。

商务英语口语情景对话大全

英语面试自我介绍 A类: B: May I come in我可以进来吗 A: Yes, please.请进。 B: How are you doing, Sir My name is xxxx. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.你好,先生。我叫xxx,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。 A: Fine, thank you for coming. Please take a seat. I am xxxx, the assistant manager.好的,谢谢你过来。请坐,我叫xxxx,是经理助理。 B: Nice to see you, .非常高兴见到你,吴先生。 A: Nice to meet you, too. Tell me about yourself and your past experience. 我也很高兴见到你。说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。 B: I have worked as a secretary for six years. I get along well with peers, clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challenge and work well in high-stress environments. 我已经做执行秘书6年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作.现在是一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政管理员以及老板相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作很出色。 A: So why did you choose our company B:As far as I know, your company is one of several leading international consultant corporations which came to China after China entered WTO. I think working here would give me the best chance to use what I’ve learned. A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that 有时候我们工作很忙。需要加班。你觉得如何 B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime 没关系。你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗 A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual. 这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团。你必须留在我们身边。这种情况很正常。 A: What are your salary expectations 你期望多少薪水 B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position.

商务英语交际常用口语集合

课题一·商务英语交谈常见的几种情况 1. Greeting message 祝福 Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。 How are you? 你好吗? How is the project going on? 项目进行顺利吗? 2. Initiate a meeting 发起会议 I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben. 我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空? I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A. 今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。 We'd like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. same time. 十月三十号(周三),老时间,开会。 I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project. 我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。 3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息/反馈/建议 Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows. 如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。 Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule. 谢谢你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。 Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon. 期待您的反馈建议! What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed? 你对计划方面有什么想法?下一步我们应该怎么做? What do you think about this? 这个你怎么想? Feel free to give your comments. 请随意提出您的建议。 Any question, please don't hesitate to let me know. 有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。 Any question, please let me know. 有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。 Please contact me if you have any questions. 有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。Please let me know if you have any question on this. 有任何问题,欢迎和我联系。 Your comments and suggestions are welcome! 欢迎您的评论和建议! Please let me know what you think? 欢迎您的评论和建议! Do you have any idea about this? 对于这个您有什么建议吗? It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user's behavior. 您若是能够就用户行为方面提供更多的信息就太感激了! At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue. 如果可以,我希望你能负责这件事情。

商务英语口语情景对话大全完整版

商务英语口语情景对话 大全 集团标准化办公室:[VV986T-J682P28-JP266L8-68PNN]

英语面试自我介绍 A类: B: May I come in我可以进来吗 A: Yes, please.请进。 B: How are you doing, Sir My name is xxxx. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.你好,先生。我叫xxx,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。 A: Fine, thank you for coming. Please take a seat. I am xxxx, the assistant manager.好的,谢谢你过来。请坐,我叫xxxx,是经理助理。 B: Nice to see you, .非常高兴见到你,吴先生。 A: Nice to meet you, too. Tell me about yourself and your past experience.我也很高兴见到你。说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。 B: I have worked as a secretary for six years. I get along well with peers, clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challengeand work well in high-stress environments. 我已经做执行秘书6年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作.现在是一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政管理员以及老板相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作很出色。 A: So why did you choose our company B: As far as I know, your company is one of several leading international consultant corporations which came to China after China entered WTO. I think working here would give me the best chance to use what I’ve learned. A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that 有时候我们工作很忙。需要加班。你觉得如何 B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime 没关系。你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗 A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual. 这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团。你必须留在我们身边。这种情况很正常。 A: What are your salary expectations 你期望多少薪水 B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position. 在讨论薪水前.我需要更多了解这份工作.或者你可以告诉我这个职位的预算报酬是多少. A: 3000, with raises after the half yearing to your competence. 起薪是每月3000元。半年后会根据你的表现增加薪水。 B: Well, I think it's acceptable and I really like the job. 我觉得可以接受。我真的喜欢这份工作。我什么时候能得知结果呢 A: Do you have any other questions 我们会在7月初通知你我们的最终决定。你还有别的问题吗

常用商务英语口语:提供详细联系方式

We enclose a copy of product catalogue with detailed specification. 随函寄上带有详细规格的产品目录一份。 Thanks. 谢谢。 Here's our brochure with full details on prices and discounts. 这是我们的产品目录,上面有价格和优惠的详细信息。 Here is our catalogue and price-list. 这是我们的产品目录和报价单 This is our sample and product catalogue. 这是我们的样品和产品目录单。 Please tell me how to contact it. 请告诉我联系方式 Is there any agent of your company in China? If there is one, please tell me how to contact it. 请问贵公司的产品在中国有没有代理商,如果有请告诉我联系方式。 I'll send it to your email. 我会把地址发到你的邮箱里。 Please have it printed under its official letterhead with contact information. 请以带有责公司联系方式抬头的信纸打印。 Please bear in mind, that at least one person must be identified as your organization's official contact point. 请牢记,贵公司的联系方式中至少要提供一个固定联系人的联系方式。 For more information please visit our website. 更多信息敬请查询浏览本公司网站。Please offer me your website. 请给我細网址。 More information can be obtained from the company's website. 更多资讯可浏览本公司网站。 You can find more information on our website. 更多信息请浏览公司网站。 For details, please visit the company's Website. 详情请浏览公司网站。 Please provide a detailed address. 请提供详细地址! I will send it to you via email. 我会发到你的邮箱麵。

常见商务英语句

商务英语100句 1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you...? 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...? 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话… 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5...? 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到… 5. As I mentioned earlier about...? 在先前我所提到的关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail...? 如我在之前邮件中所提到的… 7. As we discussed on the phone...? 如我们上次在电话中所说的… 8. from our decision at the previous meeting...? 如我们在上次会议中所决定的… 9. as you requested...? 根据贵方要求… 10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...? 回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定… 11. This is in response to your e-mail today.?

商务英语口语大全

商务英语口语大全 Document serial number【KK89K-LLS98YT-SS8CB-SSUT-SST108】

赞成. I agree. *比较生硬的说法. I think it's very important. (我认为这个问题很重要.) I agree. (我同意.) I agree with that. I'm with you. *"对,对"、"很好嘛"、"我赞成"、"OK". I'm for it. I don't agree. (我反对.) 我也这样认为. I think so, too. *更口语的说法. Tokyo is too expensive. (东京的物价太贵.) I think so, too. (我也这样认为.) 好哇! Anything you say! Let's see a movie. (我们去看电影吧.) Anything you say! (好哇!) I'm with you. Okay, let's. You're in charge. You're the boss. I agree with you. 没有异议. No objection! 我不反对. I don't have any objection to it. *objection "异议"、"反对"、"不服从"、"反对理由". What do you think of my proposal (你觉得我的建议怎么样) I don't have any objection to it. (我不反对.) I have no objection to it. I don't object to it. No problem here. Sounds alright to me. 我觉得那样很好. That's fine with me. How's tomorrow (明天怎么样) That's fine with me. (我没问题.) That sounds good. Sounds like a good idea to me. 很好! Fine. *这是种常用的表达方式,表示带有"无可挑剔的"、"不错的"、"好的"等语感. How was the proposal (这个建议怎么样) Fine. (很好!) How's everything (一切都好吗) Fine. (很好呀!) Good. It's acceptable. Okay. 那就行了. That's fair. *用于听到对方给予妥 协性的回答时,就对方的意见或行为作出答复, 含有"这样才公平、公正"的语气. How does that sound (那样行吗) That's fair. (那就行了.) Fair enough. 我也有同样感觉. You can say that again. *表示"我 的看法和你完全一致",带有同情的语感. That meeting was awful. (那个会开 得真糟糕.) You can say that again. (我也有同 样感觉.) I'll say. Definitely. 好像挺有意思. Sounds like fun. *接受别人的邀请 或建议时. Let's go out! (我们出去玩吧.) Sounds like fun. (那一定很有意思.) 当然!/一定! You bet! *完全赞成对方所说的事的 语气. Did you study for the test (快考 试了,你准备了吗) You bet. (当然!/一定!) That is for sure. You know it. I'd bet on it. You can bet on it. Bet on it. Of course. It goes without saying. That goes without saying. You betcha. *俚语. 你是反对还是赞成他的主意 Are you for or against his idea 好! Good. *用来向对方表达愉快、批准、同意、满意等心情. How is it (这个怎么样) Good. (好!) It's good. 太棒了! Great! *比good更要强烈地表示"吃 惊的、终于可以松一口气的心情",还带有"得意 洋洋"、"心满意足"的语感. The boss approved my proposal. (老板同意了我的建议.) Great! (太棒了!) That's great! 好主意. Good idea. Let's do this part first. (我们先做这部分吧!) 我反对. I don't agree. *比I can't agree.的 语气还要强烈,给人一种直接反对的印象.

商务英语-BEC初级口语(超详细讲义)

商务英语-B E C初级口语(超详细讲义) -CAL-FENGHAI-(2020YEAR-YICAI)_JINGBIAN

BEC初级口语电子讲义 第一课时 BEC Preliminary介绍 Ⅰ BP Introduction BEC初级介绍 (ⅰ)Why take BEC exams? * strong growth * rigorous quality control * wide suitability * wide business context * value for study and business career * international recognition for work and study (ⅱ) BP Content BP包含的内容 BP考试主要是考学生的语言能力,包括听、说、读、写四个方面。试卷所设计的语言文字基本上都与商务有关。另外,还考学生的英语语法、结构等内容。 BP考试分笔试和口试两大部分。笔试包括阅读、写作和听力。 听说读写听力:电话、面谈、问路、讨论等阅读:来往函电、表格、会议记录(memorandum)、广告(advertisement)、通知(announcement)、日程安排(business schedule)、电话留言、简历(resume/CV)、商业文章、信息转换、产品目录(product catalog) 写作:写短文、商务信函(查询信、复查询信、抱怨信、图表描述) 口语:日常会话(daily conversation)、简单陈述(mainly presentation)、讨论问题

(ⅲ) Papers 试卷 (ⅳ) Grades 评分等级 * one overall grade * each skill counts for 25% * candidates also receive profile of performance * Preliminary: two pass grades, namely, pass with merit and pass * Vantage and Advance: three pass grades (ⅴ) Introduction to BP Preparation Resource * vocabulary * textbook 《Pass Cambridge BEC Preliminary》 《Further Ahead》(a communication skills course for Business English) * mock exam papers: 9 sets Ⅱ 学习方法 Learning Methods What is International Business English 什么是国际商务英语? 国际商务英语,指的是人们从事国际商务活动中所使用的具有行业特征的英语,这些行业包括:国际贸易、国际金融、国际会计、国际运输、国际商法、保险、银行、经济、营销、物流、企业管理、商业服务等。 How to learn International Business English 怎样学习国际商务英语? 1. 掌握一定的商务英语词汇、短语和句型。

实用商务英语口语:接待来访者

实用商务英语口语:接待来访者 KATE MCKENNA: You know Mr. Sakai is coming at ten o' clock, don' t you, Jenny? 凯特.麦凯纳:詹妮,酒井先生10点钟要来,你知道吗? JENNY ROSS: Yes, I do. It' s an important meeting, isn' t it? 詹妮.罗斯:是的,我知道。这次会议很重要,是吗? KATE MCKENNA: And the slides are ready, aren' t they? .[slaid] [slad] vt. & vi. 滑动; 滑行 She slid along the ice. 她沿着冰面滑行。 幻灯片 凯特.麦凯纳:幻灯片已经准备好了,对吗? JENNY ROSS: Yes, they are. 詹妮.罗斯:是的,准备好了。 KATE MCKENNA: And you have checked the monitor, haven' t you? ['mnit] 监视器, 监听器; 检测器 凯特.麦凯纳:你也检查过显示器,对吧? JENNY ROSS: Yes, Kate, I have.

詹妮.罗斯:是的,凯特,我已经检查过了。 KATE MCKENNA: Sorry, Jenny, it really is very important. 凯特.麦凯纳:詹妮,不好意思,不过这次会议真是太重要了。 DON BRADLEY: Good morning! 堂.布拉德利:早上好! JENNY ROSS: Hello, Don. 詹妮.罗斯:你好,堂。 DON BRADLEY: Is everything ready for the big day? 堂.布拉德利:这不过个大日子,都准备好了吗? JENNY ROSS: I think so. 詹妮.罗斯:我想是的。 KATE MCKENNA: Don, I' m worried about the last part of the presentation. Can we talk? 凯特.麦凯纳:堂,我对演示的最后一部分有点担心。我们能谈谈吗? **** MR. SAKAI: Thank you very much for collecting me. 酒井先生:非常感谢你来接我。 CLIVE HARRIS: It' s a pleasure. Don' t mention it. .[,prezn'tein]n表演 克莱夫.哈里斯:乐意效劳。没什么的。 CLIVE HARRIS: Is your hotel okay?

商务英语最经典的100句

商务英语最经典的100句 1 I''ve come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one. 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 2 You''re going out of your way for us, I believe. 我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 3 It''s just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。 4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now. 我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。 5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then. 如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。 6 Is there any way of ensuring we''ll have enough time for our talks? 我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判? 7 So our evenings will be quite full then? 那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗? 8 We''ll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you. 如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。 9 We''d have to compare notes on what we''ve discussed during the day. 我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。 10 That''ll put us both in the picture. 这样双方都能了解全面的情况。 11 Then we''d have some ideas of what you''ll be needing 那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。 12 I can''t say for certain off-hand.

职场商务英语口语(十分全面)

1.闲谈(small talk),并不是漫无目的地聊天,而是为了正式会谈而打破僵局(break the ice)的一种谈话方式。 Hey, it’s such a lovely day isn’t it 今天天气不错哦。 How do you like Beijing so far 你觉得北京怎么样 Let’s get down to business, shall we 让我们开始谈正事吧。 2. 如果上班迟到了,怎么办呢首先要端正态度,向主管或者老板诚恳地道歉。之后再解释迟到的原因。 I’m awfully sorry. 我真的非常抱歉。 May I offer my profoundest apologies 向您表达我最诚恳的歉意。 I got stuck in traffic. 我路上堵车了。 I was tied up with some urgent business. 我刚才有点急事。 房间预订 3.很多时候为了保成工作,人们出差前都是要打电话预订宾馆房间的,本期节目就让大家了解一下如何进行房间预订(room reservation)。 ·I’d like to reserve a single room for three nights from March 5. 我想在三月五日订一个单人房间,住三天。 ·I want to take the one with a front view. 我想要一个朝阳的房间。

·I’d like a quiet room away from the street. 我想要个不临街的安静房间。 ·Ok, I’ll take it. 好吧,我就订这个房间了。 饭店入住 出差期间,如果已经进行房间预订(room reservation)了,就可以入住你的饭店了(hotel check in)。这里需要注意很多细节词汇,和习惯礼节。 Key cards 房门卡 Breakfast included 含早餐 The porter will take your bag up to room. 工作人员会帮你把行李放到房间里。 道别 生活中和朋友说再见一般都是很随意的see you, bye等等。但是职场上我们需要作一定的解释再离开。 Well, I have an appointment now. I think I have to go. 我还有约好的事情,得走了。 I guess I’d better go now. It’s getting late. 太晚了,我想我得走了。 I’m in quite hurry too, so see you later. 我也有点事情,回头见。 We’re so sorry that you have to leave. Well, take care of yourself. 你要走了真是太遗憾啦,那么多保重吧。

世纪商务英语口译教程Unit7

Unit 7 Insurance Related Information The Basics of Cargo Coverage 1. “ALL RISK”coverage The broadest form of coverage is “ALL RISK”, which, as a misleading name for an insurance policy, provides wide cover but does contain a number of exclusions. The term “All Risks”should not be taken too literally and in some jurisdictions the term is no longer used. An “ALL RISK”policy insures approved general merchandise in the event of physical loss or damage from any external cause. This includes new packaged goods without unusual susceptibility to loss from breakage, pilferage, or the nature of the goods themselves. “ALL RISK”policies do not cover all losses possible in the course of an international shipment. 2. General Average In order to save a ship in peril of sinking during a storm, some of the cargo may have to be thrown overboard. The ship owner and the owners of the saved cargo obviously benefit at the expense of the owners of the jettisoned cargo. This was deemed unfair and the principle of “General Average” evolved so that all parties would contribute in such a situation. 3. (With) Particular Average (WPA) In ocean marine insurance, Particular Average refers to a loss either partial or total, which falls on one or more property or interest being shipped, as opposed to a general average. 4. Free of Particular Average (FPA) This is an ocean marine policy provision where coverage is provided only if a total loss of the insured property occurs from an insured peril. FPA (American clause) is limited coverage that usually applies to used merchandise, waste materials and goods shipped subject to an on deck bill of lading. It covers partial and total losses due to FPA perils, which include the sinking, stranding, burning or collision of the vessels or catastrophic perils on shore such as earthquake, derailment, collapse of dock, fire, etc. 5. WAR RISK Special coverage on cargo in overseas ships against the risk of being confiscated by a government in wartime. It is excluded from standard ocean marine insurance and can be purchased separately. 6. Inherent Vice Certain goods are, by their very nature, susceptible to damage and it would be

简单商务英语口语对话

简单商务英语口语对话 介绍篇: 1) A:I don't believe we've met. B:No, I don't think we have. A:My name is Chen Sung-lim. B:How do you do? My name is Fred Smith. A:我们以前没有见过吧? B:我想没有。 A:我叫陈松林。 B:您好,我是弗雷德?史蜜斯。 2) A:Here's my name card. B:And here's mine. A:It's nice to finally meet you. B:And I'm glad to meet you, too. A:这是我的名片。 B:这是我的。 A:很高兴终于与你见面了。 B:我也很高兴见到你。 3) A:Is that the office manager over there? B:Yes, it is, A:I haven't met him yet. B:I'll introduce him to you . A:在那边的那位是经理吧? B:是啊。 A:我还没见过他。 B:那么,我来介绍你认识。 4) A:Do you have a calling card? B:Yes, right here. A:Here's one of mine. B:Thanks. A:您有名片吗? B:有的,就在这儿。 A:喏,这是我的。 B:谢谢。 5) A:Will you introduce me to the new purchasing agent? B:Haven't you met yet? A:No, we haven't. B:I'll be glad to do it. A:请替我引介新来负责采购的人好吗?

相关主题