搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 商务英语专用美剧+100句经典商务口语短句

商务英语专用美剧+100句经典商务口语短句

商务英语专用美剧+100句经典商务口语短句
商务英语专用美剧+100句经典商务口语短句

学商务英语推荐美国热播美剧The Apprentice--飞黄腾达

一套美国NBC电视台播放的真人秀节目,节目是在一群壮志雄心的商界男士与商界女强人中,选拔一个年薪25万美元的人,成为美国著名地产大王Donald Trump的徒弟,为Trump 集团效力的比赛。

美女上错身

美丽的模特Deb由于一次意外丧命。在去到天堂后,她因为和她的守门人Fred起争执按动了返回人间的按钮。但是意外再次发生,她居然上错了身。进入了一个肥胖但又聪明能干的律师Jane的身体。没有了美貌的Deb要如何在人间生活,她又要如何才能找回自己的过去呢?

丑女贝蒂

她外貌平平甚至于说是难看,但是她的自信、聪明、勤奋使她进入了时装界的风云杂志《Mode》,并且与上司丹尼尔·明德在时装界打滚。本剧是依据一部哥伦比亚同名电视剧《Yo soy Betty, la fea》改编的美国纽约版。

100句经典商务口语短句

1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我还要再确认吗?

2 Is there any earlier one? 还有更早一点的吗?

3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?

请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?

4 Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m. train?

我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗?

5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?

请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?

6 Is there any discount for the USA Rail pass?

火车通行证有折扣吗?

7 May I reconfirm my flight? 我可以确认我的班机吗?

8 Are they all non-reserved seats? 他们全部不预订的吗?

9 Do I have to reserve a seat? 我一定要预订座位吗?

10 May I see a timetable? 我可以看时刻表吗?

11 How long will I have to wait? 我要等多久呢?

12 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat? 你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?

13 Do you have any other flights?

14 When would you like to leave?

15 Can I reconfirm by phone? 我能电话确认吗?

16 Where can I make a reservation? 我到哪里可以预订?

17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car? 我需要预订餐车吗?

18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?

火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?

19 Is this a daily flight? 这是每日航班吗?

20 Excuse me. May I get by? 对不起,我可以上车吗?

21 How much does it cost to go there by ship?

坐船到那里要花多少钱?

22 Can I cancel this ticket? 我可以取消这票吗?

23 Check it to my final destination把它托运到我的目的地。

24 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.

最迟要在8点30分到达机场。

25 Take your baggage to the baggage section.

把你的行李拿到行李房去。

26 Please open your baggage. 请把你行李打开。

27 Please fill in this disembarkation card. 请你填写这张入境卡。

28 Let me see your passport, please.

29 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one. 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

30 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.

我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

31 It's just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.

如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

32 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

33 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then. 如果他有什幺意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

34 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?

我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

35 So our evenings will be quite full then?

那幺我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

36 We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.

如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。

37 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.

我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

38 That'll put us both in the picture.

这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

39 Then we'd have some idea of what you'll need.

那我们会心中有数,知道你们需要什幺了。

40 I can't say for certain off-hand. 我还不能马上说定。

41 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

42 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

43 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?

你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

44 I'm afraid that won't be possible, much as we'd like to.

尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

45 We've got to report back to the head office.

我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

46 Thank you for you cooperation.

47 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.

我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

48 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?

这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

49 If you have any questions on the details,feel free to ask.

如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

50 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

51 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.

我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

52 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

53 Welcome to our factory.

54 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.

我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

55 You'll know our products better after this visit.

56 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.

也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

57 Then we could look at the production line.

58 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

59 They describe how each process goes on to the next.

表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

60 We are running on two shifts. 我们实行的工作是两班倒。

61 Almost every process is computerized.

几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

62 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased. 工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

63 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.

所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质检关。

64 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

65 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.

因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位。

66 Quality is even more important than quantity.

67 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

我希望这次参观没给你们增添太多的麻烦。

68 Do we have to wear the helmets? 我们得戴上防护帽吗?

69 Is the production line fully automatic? 生产线是全自动的吗?

70 What kind of quality control do you have?

你们用什幺办法来控制质量呢?

71 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out. 所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

72 What's your general impression, may I ask?

73 I'm impressed by your approach to business.

你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

74 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess. 我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

75 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

76 I think we may be able to work together in the future.

我想也许将来我们可以合作。

77 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.

我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。

78 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

79 We would be glad to start business with you.

我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。

80 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

洽谈中请你们多加关照。

81 We are happy to be of help. 我们很乐意帮忙。

82 I can assure you of our close cooperation. 我保证通力合作。

83 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?

84 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.

如果全部参观的话,那需要好几个小时。

85 You may be interested in only some of the items.

你也许对某些产品感兴趣。

86. I can just have a glance at the rest.

剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

87 They've met with great favor home and abroad.

这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。

88 All these articles are best selling lines.

所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

89 Your desire coincides with ours.

我们双方的愿望都是一致的。

90 No wonder you're so experienced. 怪不得你这幺有经验。

91 Textile businesses have become more and more difficult since the competition grew. 随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。

92 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company? 可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?

93 At what time can we work out a deal?

我们什幺时候洽谈生意?

94 I hope to conclude some business with you.

我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。

95 We also hope to expand our business with you.

我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。

96 This is our common desire. 这是我们的共同愿望。

97 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade. 我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。

98 I've read about it, but I'd like to know more about it.

我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。

99 Seeing is believing. 百闻不如一见。

100 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?

你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?

商务英语句子及翻译

1、The market leader is frequently able to lead other firms in the introduction of new products, in price changes, in the level or intensity of promotions, and so on. 市场领导者在引进新产品、调整价格、促销活动等方面能够领导其它企业。 2、Contrary to a common belief, wholly dominating a market, or having a monopoly, is seldom an advantage: competitors expand markets and find new uses and users for products, which enriches everyone in the field, but the market leader more than its competitors. 和普遍看法相反,完全控制市场,或者垄断,很难有优势:竞争者扩大市场,寻找产品的新用途和客户,从而使这个领域的人富有,但是市场领导者比竞争者得到更多。 3、In the car hire business, the challenger actually advertises this fact: for many years Avis used the slogan ‘We’re number two. We try harder.’ 在汽车市场,竞争者登广告的真相是:阿维斯多年来一直用这个标语“我们是第二,我们一直很努力。” 4、Although small companies are generally flexible, and can quickly respond to market conditions, their narrow range of customers causes problematic fluctuations in turnover and profit. 尽管一些小公司很灵活,能够迅速对市场情况做出反应,他们有限的范围内的客户们导致翻覆波动和利润的不确定。5、Although the market could understand data concerning companies’earnings, it was highly inefficient in valuing assets, including land, buildings and pension funds. 尽管市场能够获悉企业收入的资料,对价值资产的利用效率非常低,包括土地,建筑和养老基金。 6、The ideal targets for such buyouts were companies with huge cash reserves that enabled the buyer to pay the interest on the debt, or companies with successful subsidiaries that could be sold to repay the principal, or companies in fields that are not sensitive to a recession such as food and tobacco.

商务英语口语情景对话大全

英语面试自我介绍 A类: B: May I come in我可以进来吗 A: Yes, please.请进。 B: How are you doing, Sir My name is xxxx. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.你好,先生。我叫xxx,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。 A: Fine, thank you for coming. Please take a seat. I am xxxx, the assistant manager.好的,谢谢你过来。请坐,我叫xxxx,是经理助理。 B: Nice to see you, .非常高兴见到你,吴先生。 A: Nice to meet you, too. Tell me about yourself and your past experience. 我也很高兴见到你。说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。 B: I have worked as a secretary for six years. I get along well with peers, clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challenge and work well in high-stress environments. 我已经做执行秘书6年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作.现在是一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政管理员以及老板相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作很出色。 A: So why did you choose our company B:As far as I know, your company is one of several leading international consultant corporations which came to China after China entered WTO. I think working here would give me the best chance to use what I’ve learned. A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that 有时候我们工作很忙。需要加班。你觉得如何 B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime 没关系。你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗 A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual. 这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团。你必须留在我们身边。这种情况很正常。 A: What are your salary expectations 你期望多少薪水 B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position.

商务英语常用经典句子

what time would be convenient for you? 你看什么时间比较方便? I'd like to suggest a toast to our cooperation. 我想建议为我们的合作干一杯。Here is to our next project! 为我们下一个项目干杯! Would you please tell me when you are free? 请问你什么时候有空? glad to have the opportunity of visiting your company and I hope to conclude some business with you。很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。 What I care about is the quality of the goods. 我关心的是货物的质量。Please have a look at those samples. 请给我看一下那些样品。 I'd like to know any business connections abroad. 我想多了解一些你们公司。 I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you. 我很乐意提供样品和价格单给你。 Can I have your price list? 你能给我价格单吗? Will you give us an indication of prices? 你可以给我报一个指示性的价格吗? I am in charge of export business. 我负责出口生意。 I'm thinking of ordering some of your goods. 我正考虑向你们订货。 Let's call it a deal. 好,成交!Our product is the best seller. 我们的产品最畅销。 Our product is really competitive in the word market. 我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。 Our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad. 我们的产品行销海外许多地区。 It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise. "重合同,守信用"是我们经营的原则。 I wish you success in your business transaction. 祝你生意兴隆。 I want to out your product. 我想了解一下你们的产品。 this is our latest development. 这是我们的新产品。 We have a wide selection of colors and designs. 我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。 The quality must be in strict conformity with that of sample. 质量必须与样品一样。 二、价格 I think we can strike a bargain with you if your pries are competitive. 我认为如果价格有竞争力,我们就可以达成交易。 Is that your quoted prices? 这是你方的价格吗? It would be very difficult to come down with the price. 我们很难再降价了。Our prices are the most reasonable. 我们的价格是最合理的。

商务英语短语

商务英语短语 abandonment charge 背弃费用 absolute par of exchange 绝对外汇平价 abritrage rate 套汇汇率 above par 超过票面价值 acceptance commission 承兑手续费 acceptance fee 认付费 acceptance for honor 参加承兑 acceptance house 期票承兑行 acceptor for honor 参加承兑人 accepting bank 承兑银行 accepting charge 承兑费 accident beyond control 非人为事故 account payable 应收帐,应付未付帐 account purchase 赊买 account receivable 应收帐款,应收未收帐 account sales 销货帐,销货清单 account of goods sold 销货帐目 account of receipts and payments 收支帐目account year 会计年度 accounting statement 会计报表 accounting unit 会计单位 accrued expense 应计费用 accrued item 应计项目 accumulation of capital 资本积累 acknowledgement 回单 acknowledgement of orders 订单确认 act of God 天灾 acting manager 代理经理 active demand 畅销 actual cost 实际成本 actual liabilities 实际负债 actual price 实际价 additional expense 追加费用 additional order 追加订货 additional premium 追加保费 adjustment of exchange rate 调整汇价 advalorem duty 从价税 advance in price 涨价 advance payment 预付款 advance price 增价 advance sample 预样 advance settlement of exchange 预交外汇 advance surrender of export exchange 预交出口外汇

商务英语句子翻译整理

1、我们愿与贵公司建立业务往来。 We are willing to establish trade relations with your company. 2、我们愿为发展双方贸易提供机会。 We wish to offer you an opportunity to develop bilateral trade. 3、我公司经营电子产品的进出口业务,希望与贵方建立商业关系。 This corporation specializes in importing and exporting electronic products and wishes to enter into business relations with you. 4、根据你公司1月20日来函要求,现附寄目录一份。 As requested in your letter of Jan.20, we enclose a copy of our catalogue. 5、对你努力为我公司开拓市场,深表感谢 We very much appreciate your efforts to explore the market for our products. 6、我们相信,我们双方的业务将随着时间的推移而得到发展。 We are sure that the business between us will be promoted in years to come. 7、我们保证对于贵方的询价给予充分的重视。 We assure you of our best attention to any inquiries from you. 8、殷切地盼望早日来函。We anticipate a prompt reply from you. 9、如果你方报价具有竞争性,交货期可接受的话,我们愿向你方订货。 We shall be very glad to place our order with you if your quotation is competitive and delivery date acceptable. 10、一旦收到你方具体询价,我们将电告报价。 As soon as we receive your specific inquiry, we will cable our quotation. 11、如果你方有兴趣,请电告我方,说明所需数量。 If you are interested, please cable us, indicating the quantity you require. 12、此发价为实盘,以你方在本月底前复到有效。 This offer is firm, subject to your reply which should reach us not later than the end of this month. 13、我们对贵方发盘颇感兴趣,几日内将给予明确答复。 We find your offer very interesting and shall give you a definite reply in a few days. 14、鉴于我们长期的贸易关系,特报此盘。 It is in view of our longstanding business relationship that we make you such an offer. 15、这是我方最新价格单,您会发现我们价格是具有竞争性的。 This is our latest price list. You will find our price is very competitive. 16、如果你方订货数量大,价格还可以进一步考虑。 We can reconsider our price if your order is big enough. 17、若你方愿降低价格,比方说百分之五,我们愿向你方试订此货。 Should you be prepared to reduce the price by, say 5%, we should place trial order with you. 18、鉴于我们已按此价与买主大量成交,我们不可能再降价了。 In view of the fact that we have done a lot of business with buyers at this price, we cannot reduce our price any further. 19、我们建议你方再次考虑发价,使之与国际市场价格一致起来。 We suggest that you reconsider your price, and bring it into line with the international market price. 20、我方决定再作百分之二的让步,希望这能有助于你方推销产品。 We have decided to make a further concession of 2% in the hope that this will help you push the sales of our

商务英语口语情景对话大全完整版

商务英语口语情景对话 大全 集团标准化办公室:[VV986T-J682P28-JP266L8-68PNN]

英语面试自我介绍 A类: B: May I come in我可以进来吗 A: Yes, please.请进。 B: How are you doing, Sir My name is xxxx. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.你好,先生。我叫xxx,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。 A: Fine, thank you for coming. Please take a seat. I am xxxx, the assistant manager.好的,谢谢你过来。请坐,我叫xxxx,是经理助理。 B: Nice to see you, .非常高兴见到你,吴先生。 A: Nice to meet you, too. Tell me about yourself and your past experience.我也很高兴见到你。说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。 B: I have worked as a secretary for six years. I get along well with peers, clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challengeand work well in high-stress environments. 我已经做执行秘书6年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作.现在是一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政管理员以及老板相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作很出色。 A: So why did you choose our company B: As far as I know, your company is one of several leading international consultant corporations which came to China after China entered WTO. I think working here would give me the best chance to use what I’ve learned. A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that 有时候我们工作很忙。需要加班。你觉得如何 B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime 没关系。你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗 A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual. 这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团。你必须留在我们身边。这种情况很正常。 A: What are your salary expectations 你期望多少薪水 B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position. 在讨论薪水前.我需要更多了解这份工作.或者你可以告诉我这个职位的预算报酬是多少. A: 3000, with raises after the half yearing to your competence. 起薪是每月3000元。半年后会根据你的表现增加薪水。 B: Well, I think it's acceptable and I really like the job. 我觉得可以接受。我真的喜欢这份工作。我什么时候能得知结果呢 A: Do you have any other questions 我们会在7月初通知你我们的最终决定。你还有别的问题吗

常用商务英语短句

常用商务英语短句 导读:我根据大家的需要整理了一份关于《常用商务英语短句》的内容,具体内容:下面我为大家整理的常用商务英语短句,希望能对大家的学习有所帮助:1.If you`re any questions please let me know. 如有任何问题,请告诉... 下面我为大家整理的常用商务英语短句,希望能对大家的学习有所帮助: 1.If you`re any questions please let me know. 如有任何问题,请告诉我。 2.Please refer tentative schedule as follow: 请参照下面的暂定计划 3.Please recheck your record and advise if you find any differences. 4.We are following your instruction on the basis of your confirmation. 我们在您确认的基础上按您的指示行事 5.Hare are you doing 还好吧? 6.Thanks in advance and best regards. 7.Looking forward seeing you soon. 8.If there is anything else I can help,please let me know. 9.here`s why: 原因如下

10.Please review, and let`s discuss how we should move forward.请检讨,并让我们一起讨论我们应该怎样继续。 11.We would like to lock up this business. 我们想锁定这笔生意 12.Once you nespond(wespond?) to the abover questions,we will decide which option we would like to pursue. 你们对上述问题回复后,我们会立即决定我们会选择哪个方案。 13.Thanks for your understanding. 谢谢您的谅解 14.Also please let me know if you need any other information 另外,你们还需要其他信息吗? 15.Will get back to you ASAP. 会尽快回复你! 16.Let`s discuss this then 到时我们讨论下这个问题。 17.Please review the below email our US office and advise. 请查看以下我们 US 办公室发的 E-mail 并进行回复 18.Noted and understand all below. 19.Please review and advise us with any questions. 20.Let`s give it a try to make it happen...It is for a good cause.让我们试试吧...这是值得支持的 21.There are a lots of lose ends now...How once you going to execute this? 现在有很多问题,我们怎样处理 22.As I explained over the phone , today, 如同我今天在电话中

商务英语精读句子翻译

U1 1. 飞机乘务员应对所有旅客的安全负责。be responsible for The crew of an airliner should be responsible for the safety of all the passengers. 2. 请尽快把这些英文报纸和杂志分送给每位订阅者。distribute to Please distribute these English newspapers and magazines to every subscriber as soon as possible. 3. 学院决定举办系列讲座,商务英语专业的学生必须出席。decide on The college has decided on a lecture series and Business English majors must be present. 4. 若需进一步的补充解释,请参阅教师参考书第58页。refer to For additional explanation, please refer to page 58 of the teacher’s reference book. 5. 大多数人都会关注与自己有关的事。relate to Most people will be interested in what relates to themselves. 6. 最近,下海经商的人越来越多。go into business Recently, more and more people have gone into business. 一个大批量出售货物的商人被称作批发商。in bulk 7. A businessman who sells goods in bulk is called a wholesaler. 8. 据报道,目前工资水平在某种程度上仍稍稍领先于物价水平。to a certain extent, ahead of It’s reported that nowadays wages are, to a certain extent, still one step ahead U2 1. 总经理将重要文件分发给部门经理。hand out The general manager handed out the important documents to the department managers. 2. 欺骗顾客和逃税构成了他们那个时期的商业政策。make up Cheating customers and evading taxes made up their business policy in those days. 3. 在英语中,数学可以简称作maths或math。for short Mathematics can be called maths or math for short in English. 4. 这座城市被认为是此经济合作区的龙头。be known as This city is known as leading the economic cooperative zone. 5. 虽然这对夫妇对所要买的家具的价格没有异议,但对式样意见不一。agree on Although the couple agreed on the price of the furniture they wanted to buy, they disagreed about the style. 6. 我上个月买了台笔记本电脑,不过花了大价钱。at a price I bought a laptop last month but only at a price. 7. 一个大a批量出售货物的商人被称作批发商。pay for The parents work hard to pay for their children’s tuition. 8. 你的不诚实是我最终与你断绝往来的原因。in the end Your dishonesty was the reason why I had to break off our relationship in the end. 9. 他叔父决意在乡下定居, 而不住在城里。choose to

简单商务英语口语对话

介绍篇: 1)A:I d o n't b e l i e v e w e'v e m e t. B:N o,I d o n't t h i n k w e h a v e. A:M y n a m e i s C h e n S u n g-l i m. B:H o w d o y o u d o?M y n a m e i s F r e d S m i t h. A:我们以前没有见过吧? B:我想没有。 A:我叫陈松林。 B:您好,我是弗雷德·史蜜斯。 2)A:H e r e's m y n a m e c a r d.

B:A n d h e r e's m i n e. A:I t's n i c e t o f i n a l l y m e e t y o u. B:A n d I'm g l a d t o m e e t y o u,t o o. A:这是我的名片。 B:这是我的。 A:很高兴终于与你见面了。 B:我也很高兴见到你。3)A:I s t h a t t h e o f f i c e m a n a g e r o v e r t h e r e? B:Y e s,i t i s,A:I h a v e n't m e t h i m y e t.

B:I'l l i n t r o d u c e h i m t o y o u. A:在那边的那位是经理吧? B:是啊。 A:我还没见过他。 B:那么,我来介绍你认识。 4)A:D o y o u h a v e a c a l l i n g c a r d? B:Y e s,r i g h t h e r e. A:H e r e's o n e o f m i n e. B:T h a n k s. A:您有名片吗? B:有的,就在这儿。

商务英语短句

商务英语短句 商务英语短句集锦 11. allergic to 对……过敏 Oh man! Something in this room is making my eyes itch, I must be allergic to something. 12. at sb’s service 愿为某人服务 I am at your service at any time. 13. around the clock 24小时不停 Martha studied around the clock for management exam. 14. as far as I know 就我所知 As far as I know, we will have a test next Monday. 15. at home with 对…..很熟悉

She is at home with problems like this. 16. back out 1) 退出 A: Wasn’t Bert supposed to sing tonight? B: Yes. but he backed out at last minute 2) 不履行 She finally backed out of her promise. 17. be cut out for 天生适合 I’m not cut out to be a hero. 18. be absorbed in 沉浸在…… She has been absorbed in a horror fiction. I can’t tear her away.

商务英语精读句子翻译58598

Unit 1 翻译: 1、这位网络销售主管调查研究后开始实行自己的计划。(put ... into practice) The network sales executive began to put his plans into practice after research and investigation. 2、由于母亲没有养老金,姐妹俩每人每月出资500 美元赡养她。(contribute ... to) Because their mother didn't have her pension, the two sisters each contributed $500 a month to support her. 3、杰姆大叔认为市价上涨,他就可以赚到一笔钱。(cash in) Uncle Jim thought that a rise in the market would enable him to cash in. 4、罗宾逊奋斗多年,先后当过会计、代理商和项目经理。(in turn) For years Robinson struggled hard, working in turn as an accountant, an agent, and a project manager. 5、昨天,博物馆中一幅价值50万美元的绘画被盗窃。(worth of) Yesterday, a $500,000 worth of painting was stolen from the museum. 6、参加华交会的客商从全国各地纷至沓来。(roll in) The businessmen who came to take part in the East China Fair rolled in from all parts of the country. 7、他们很自然地把这件事与促销计划联系在一起。(associate ... with) They naturally associated the matter with the promotional plan. 8、这本书着重具体分析该规划的可行性(feasibility)。(focus on) The book focuses on concrete analysis of the feasibility of the program. 9、引进先进的技术以后,我们现在每月可生产20台机器。(put out) After introducing advanced technology, we can put out 20 machines every month now. 10、获得奖学金的学生占我校学生总数将近五分之三。(account for) Scholarship students account for nearly three fifths of the whole enrollment in our college. Unit 2 1、近来他们生意很糟糕,不久就得歇业。(close down) They will have to close down soon because business has been bad recently. 2、我们打字纸快用完了,让秘书尽快去买一些。(run out of) We are running out of typing paper, so let the secretary buy some as soon as possible. 3、该文化发展委员会是由来自全国8所大学的10位著名专家组成的。(consist of) The committee for cultural development consists of 10 famous experts from 8 universities of the country. 4、如果邮包未经保险(insure),邮局对其受损不负责任。(be liable for) The Post Office is not liable for damage to a parcel by mail if it is not insured. 5、这家超市由于经营不善而陷入债务。(go into debt) The supermarket goes into debt due to bad management.

商务英语口语情景对话大全

商务英语口语情景对话 大全 -CAL-FENGHAI.-(YICAI)-Company One1

英语面试自我介绍 A类: B: May I come in我可以进来吗 A: Yes, please.请进。 B: How are you doing, Sir My name is xxxx. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.你好,先生。我叫xxx,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。 A: Fine, thank you for coming. Please take a seat. I am xxxx, the assistant manager.好的,谢谢你过来。请坐,我叫xxxx,是经理助理。 B: Nice to see you, Mr.Wu.非常高兴见到你,吴先生。 A: Nice to meet you, too. Tell me about yourself and your past experience.我也很高兴见到你。说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。 B: I have worked as a secretary for six years. I get along well with peers, clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challenge and work well in high-stress environments. 我已经做执行秘书6年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作.现在是一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政管理员以及老板相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作很出色。 A: So why did you choose our company? B:As far as I know, your company is one of several leading international consultant corporations which came to China after China entered WTO. I think working here would give me the best chance to use what I’ve learned. A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that? 有时候我们工作很忙。需要加班。你觉得如何? B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime? 没关系。你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗? A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual. 这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团。你必须留在我们身边。这种情况很正常。 A: What are your salary expectations? 你期望多少薪水? B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position. 在讨论薪水前.我需要更多了解这份工作.或者你可以告诉我这个职位的预算报酬是多少. A: 3000, with raises after the half year according to your competence. 起薪是每月3000元。半年后会根据你的表现增加薪水。 B: Well, I think it's acceptable and I really like the job. 我觉得可以接受。我真的喜欢这份工作。我什么时候能得知结果呢? A: Do you have any other questions? 我们会在7月初通知你我们的最终决定。你还有别的问题吗?

相关主题