搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 酒店初级英语情景对话图文稿

酒店初级英语情景对话图文稿

酒店初级英语情景对话图文稿
酒店初级英语情景对话图文稿

酒店初级英语情景对话集团文件版本号:(M928-T898-M248-WU2669-I2896-DQ586-M1988)

酒店初级英语情景对话

一、房务部(前厅)

1、Making a Reservation 预订客房

Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?

下午好,我能帮您什么吗?

Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite? 下午好,这里是北京外贸公司,我想订一间套房,有吗?

R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?

有的,先生,可以告诉我您的名字吗?

C: West, W-E-S-T.

R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?

谢谢,WEST先生。请问你要住多久呢?

C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.

我将会住很长一段时间的。

R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.

很高兴你将会在我们酒店长住。

C: How much is the suite, please?

请问套房多少钱呢?

R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.

您订的套房一天是320元。

C: Does that include attendance?

有包括服务费吗?

R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.

320元一天,包含服务费。

C: Meals included?

餐费有包含在内吗?

R: Meals are extra, not included.

餐费是另外算的,不包含在内。

C: What services come with that?

都还有些其他的什么服务吗?

R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international

newspaper delivered to your room every day.

您的房间有一间带空调的卧室,一间客厅,一间浴室,一台彩电,一部电话并且每天都有主要的国际新闻报送到您的房间。

C: Do I have to pay in advance

我需要提前预付吗?

R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.

要的,您需要先预付一半,稍后会设定一个帐户。

C: On which floor is the suite?

套房在几楼呢?

R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.

我们提供两个套房供您选择。一个是在一楼,另一个是在十三楼。两个套房都带浴室并且都是朝南的。

C: What’s the difference between them

它们之间有什么不同呢?

R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。条件和价格都是一样的,没什么不同。

C: Which is quiet I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.

哪一间更安静?

R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.

三楼的那一间是非常安静的。房间号是1316。

C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。

我想我还是订三楼的那一间吧。

R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates

好的,那您抵店和离店的日期是?

C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.

不知道,但是大概会住17至20天吧。

R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th.

I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.

那我们只能确认一个房间给您,从10号至27号,恐怕我们不能保证27号之后有房间给您了。

C: What if there isn’t any room then

是不是那之后都没有房间了?

R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.

不要急,先生,我们也可以将您列在等候名单上或者在最近的地方为您找一家酒店。

C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.

好的,谢谢,再见。

2、Reception 接待

Scene: A car pulls up in front of Landscape hotel and a doorman (Dm) goes forward to meet the guests, opening the door of

the car for them.

一辆车在山水大酒店前停下了,行李员上前为客人打开车门。

Dm: Good evening, sir and madam. Welcome to our hotel.

晚上好,先生女士。欢迎光临我们酒店。

Mr. Bellow (B): Thanks. Good evening.

晚上好,谢谢。

Dm: (Opening the trunk, taking out the baggage and looking at the name on the baggage tags)

打开车后箱,取出行李并看着行李标签上的名字。

I’m the doorman, Mr. Bellow. So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage

我是这儿的行李员,BELLOW先生。您一共有四件行李是吗?

B: Er… Maybe five, Margaret (M)

嗯。。。可能有五件吧,MARGARET。

Dm: Five Oh, sorry. Let me have a check again.

五件?对不起,我再检查一次。

M: Oh, no, Henry, Always poor memory! We’ve got only four. 不是的,HENRY,你老是健忘,我们只有四件行李的。

B: I see. 我知道了。

(To the doorman) Sorry, boy, You’re right. Four pieces.

对行李员说:对不起,你是对的,我们只有四件行李。

Dm: Never mind, Mr Bellow. The Reception Desk is straight ahead.

After you, please.没关系。

BELLOW先生。总台就在前面,您先请。

B: Yes, thank you. 好的,谢谢。

3、Inquiring Information询问

Receptionist (R) : Good afternoon, sir. 下午好,先生。

Mr Bellow (B) : Good afternoon, Could you please mail a letter

for me 下午好,你能为我寄一封信吗

R: Yes, Have you stuck on the stamps yet 好的,请问邮票贴了吗

B: No. I need to buy some. 还没有,我得去买一些。

R: (Looking at the letter) is it to San Francisco

(看着信件)这是寄到圣弗兰西斯科的吗?

B: Yes. And I’d like to send it by ordinary air mail.

是的,我想就普通的航空邮寄就可以了。

R: (Weighing the letter on the scales) Two yuan and sixty fen。(将信件称重)2.6元。

B: Overweight 超重了吗

R: Yes.是的。

B: Two yuan and sixty fen. 2..6元(60分=6角)

R: thank you. Here it is 给你,谢谢。

(Giving the money).(付钱)

R: Here are your stamps. Please stick them on together with the air mail sticker on the front of the envelope.

这是您的邮票,请将它们和航空信件的标签一起贴在信封的前面。

B: All right. One more thing, I want to send a telex and a fax to New York. Can you arrange it for me?

好的,还有一件事,我想发一份电报和一份传真到纽约,你能为我安排一下吗?

B: Oh, yes, sir. We have telex and fax service in our hotel. Would you please go to the business centre You can send your telex and fax there.可以的,先生。我们酒店吸提供电报和传真服务。您可以在那儿发电报和传真。

R: Well, I’ll be going there. Thank you for your information. 好的,我这就过去。谢谢你提供的信息。

B: You are welcome. 不客气。

4、Dealing with leaving Procedure办理离店手续

Bell Captain (BC): This is the Bell Captain’s Desk. May I help you

这里是礼宾台,有什么可以帮到您的吗?

Guest (G): I’m going to check out soon. Could you pick up my luggage, please

我要退房了,你能上来拿行李吗?

BC: Certainly, sir. May I have your room number, please?

可以的,能告诉我您的房间号码吗?

G: Yes. It’s 2932. 。好的,2932房。

BC: Room 2932.We will send a bellman immediately. Could you wait in your room, please

2932房,我们会马上派一名行李员上去,您在房间里等,行吗?

Bellman (B): Good morning, sir. I’ve come for your bags.

早上好,先生,我是来帮您出行李的。

G: Thank you. Could you take these two suitcases, please I’ll bring the shoulder bag with me.

谢谢,你帮我拿这两个行李箱好吗,我拿背包。

B: Certainly, sir. Two suitcases 好的,两件行李箱是吗

G: Yes. 是的。

B: Is there anything valuable or breakable in them

里面是否有贵重物品或者易碎物品呢?

G: No. 没有。

B: This is your claim tag, sir. We will keep your bags at the Bell Captain’s Desk. Could you pick them up there, please

这是您的行李标签,我们会将行李放在行李台。您到那儿取行李好吗?

G: Certainly. 好的。

B: Thank you, sir. 谢谢您。

5、Smiling welcome微笑相迎

Scene:The Smiths (G)emerge from a lift.A floor attendant (FA)meets them in the corridor. Smiths一家人从电梯里出来,一个楼层服务员在通道迎接他们。

FA:(Smiling)Good morning,sir and madam.May I show you to your room?

(微笑)早上好,先生、女士们。我可以带你们到房间吗?

G:Yes,please.Here is our room key.好的,请。这是我们房间的钥匙。

FA:Please come this way.(after a while)Here we are. After you,sir and madam.(The FA opens the door, they enter the

room.) 这边请(一会儿后)。我们到了,你先请,先生女士们。

(服务员打开门,他们进房间了。)

G:Thank you. When will our baggage arrive?

谢谢你,我们的行李什么时候送上来。

FA:The bellman will take it up soon.行李员一会就会将行李送上来的。

G: Very well.

非常好。

(The bellman comes with the baggage and knocks at the door.)(行李员将行李送上来了并敲门)

B:May I come in?Your baggage is here.

我可以进来吗?你们的行李送到了。

G:(opening the door)Oh,https://www.sodocs.net/doc/b08326968.html,e in, please.(开门)好的,请进。

B:Four pieces altogether.Is that correct?总共4件,是吗?

G:Yes, thank you.是的,谢谢。

B:You are welcome.不客气。

6、Dialog A. checking in a Guest 登记住店

Scene: Mr Smith has just arrived at the hotel. The

receptionist(R) is receiving him.史密斯先生刚到旅馆,接待员正接待他。

R: Good afternoon, sir, May I help you?

下午好,先生,我能帮得上忙吗?

G: Good afternoon,I’d like to have a single room here.

下午好,我想要一下单间。

R: Do you have any reservations, sir先生,您有预定吗

G: Yes, I made a reservation two weeks ago.是的,我两周前预定了。

R: May I have you name您贵姓

G: John Smith. Mr Smith.约翰史密斯。

R: Just a minute, Mr Smith. I’ll check the arrival list.

史密斯请稍等,我想核对一下到达名单。

Yes, we do have a reservation for you. Mr Smith, you’d like

to have a single room for three days. Am I correct?

是的,我们确实有一个预订是您的。史密斯先生,您要一个单间三天,

是吗?

G: Yes.是的。

R: Well, would you please fill in this form?

好的,请填下这张表格好吗?

G: All right. Here you are. Is everything all right?

好的,给你,我填的对吗?

R: Let me see … Name, Address, Nationality, Forwarding address, Passport number, place of issue, Date of departure and Signature. That’s all right. Thank you.

May I have a look at your passport ,sir?

我看看,姓名,地址,国籍,转递地址,户照号码,发行地址,离开日期和签名,可以了,谢谢。我能看下你的户照吗先生?

G: Here you are.给您。

R: Thank you. (He gives it back after checking.) Here you are.

谢谢。(看完后还给了他)。还您。

Mr Smith, you room number is 1820, and here is your room key.

The room rate is US $ 60per night.

史密斯先生,你房间的号码是1802,这是钥匙,房价是每晚60美元。G: very well.好的。

R:Now, the bellman will help you with your baggage and show you to your room.

现在,侍者将帮您拿行李,带你去房间。

G: Thank you.谢谢。

R: You are welcome. Hope you will enjoy your stay with us. Good-bye.

不用谢,希望您和我们相处得愉快,再见。

7、Dialog B. Receiving a Tour Group 团体登记

Scene: Mr Smith, a tour director, comes up to the Front Desk and speaks to the receptionist.史密斯先生,是旅行团的经

理,来到前台和接待员说话。

R: Good morning ,sir. What can I do for you?

早上好,先生,需要帮助吗?

G: Good morning. I’m John Smith, the tour director of the International Travel Agency. We made a reservation for

10double rooms last month.早上好,我是约翰史密斯,国际旅行机构的经理,上个月我们预定了10间双人间。

R: Nice to see you, Mr smith, Would you please wait for a

minute I’ll check the arrival list, Yes, we have your reservation. You’d like to have 10 double rooms for two days.

很高兴见到您,史密斯先生,请稍等片刻,我查看一下到达名单,是的,有您的预定,您预订了两天的10人间双人房。

G: Yes, We’ll stay here for two days.是的,我们会呆2天时间。R: Have you got a group visa您有团队签证吗

G: Yes here it is.有,在这。

R: May I take a copy of it我能复印一下吗

G: Yes,please.可以。

R: Sorry to have kept you waiting. Here you are. Now would you please fill in this form让您久等了,给您。能填下这张表格吗

G: All right. Here you are.好的,给您。

R: Thank you. We’ll give you 10 rooms, from Room 501 to Room 510.here are the room keys. The bellmen will take your baggage up to your rooms later.

谢谢,我会给您10间,从501到510,这是钥匙。稍后行李员会帮您把

行李拿到房间。

G: thank you.谢谢

R: You are welcome. Hope you’ll enjoy your stay with us. Good-bye.

不用谢,希望您和我们相处得愉快,再见。

G: Good-bye.再见。

8、Dialong A. Booking AirTickest 预订机票

Scene: Mr Black wants to visit Beijing. He is booking the tickest at the Bell Captain’s (B) desk.布莱特先生想去北京参观,他正在行李员领班那儿预定机票。

B: Good afternoon, sir. May I help you下午好,先生,需要帮助吗G: Yes. My wife and I would like to go to Beijing by plane on Friday. Can you get the tickets for me?

是的,我妻子和我星期五想乘飞机去北京,您能帮我买票吗?

B: May I know your name and room number您的姓名和房号是多少G: Bill Black. Room 976.比尔,布莱克,976房间。

B: what time would you like to leave您想要什么时间走

G: Early in the moring, if possible.如果可能的话,明早赶早。B: (He checks the plane timetable) Will 7:15 be all right?

(查看航班时间)7:15可以吗?

G: Yes, that will be fine.好的,可以。

B: Just a moment, I’ll call the airline to see if there are tickets for you.

稍等,我打个电话给航空公司看看是否有票。

(a few minutes later)

Sorry to have kept you wiating. I’ve booked two tickests for you, Please come and collect them here tomorrow morning.

久等了,我为您预定了2张票,请明天早上到这来核对。

G: Thank you, How much do I owe you for the tickets谢谢,票价多少

B: It’s 1600 yuan. 1600元。

G: Shall I pay you now现在付给您吗

B: You may pay me when you get the tickets.您拿到票再付给我钱。G: Thank you.谢谢。

B: You’re most welcome. Good-bye.真的不用客气,再见。

9、Dialong B. bidding Farewell 告别

Scene: Mr Jones (G) thanks the hotel satff for their

hospitality and leaves the hotel for xian.约翰先生感谢酒店员工的热情,然后离开酒店去西安。

FA: Good morning, sir. Anything I can do for you?

早上好,先生,有什么需要我帮助的吗?

G: Good morning. Sir. How time flies. Now we have to leave for xian.

早上好,先生,时光飞逝,现在我不得不去西安了。

FA: what a pity! I wish you could stay longer, sir.多遗憾啊,我希望您能留下来,先生。

G: We have to go. But we really enjoyed our stay in Beijing.

我们必须得走了,但我们在北京真的相处得很好。

FA: How do you like china你觉得中国怎么样

G: China is a country with an ancient civilization. It’s great.中国是一个有着古老文化的国家,很伟大。

FA: I’m glad to hear that. Did you enjoy your stay in Beijing 我很高兴听到这些,你们在北京愉快吗?

G: Yes, we did. We appreciate your service and your hospitality very much.

是的,很愉快,我们非常欣赏你们的热情服务和对我的盛情款待。

FA: Thank you for your kind compliment. We are glad to be at your service. We all look forward to having you again at our hotel.

感谢您善意的称赞,我们很高兴为您服务,我们都希望你们再次光临我们酒店。

G: Yes, we’ll come back before long.不久后,我们还会回来的。FA: May I help you with your luggage and see you off要我帮您提

行李送您吗

G: No, thank you. I can manage myself. Good-bye.

不用了,谢谢,我会照管好自己的,再见。

FA: Good-bye. Have a nice trip.再见,旅途愉快。

二、房务(客房)

1、Guiding the Guest to Their Rooms引客进房

Floor Attendant (FA): (Smiling) Good afternoon, sir and madam.

Did you have a nice trip 下午好,先生女士,您

们旅途愉快吗

Mr. Bellow (B): Yes, thanks. 是的,谢谢。

FA: Welcome to the ninth floor. I’m the floor attendant. Just let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

欢迎到9楼,我是楼层服务员。如果有什么需要,请告诉我。

B: Where is Room 908, please 908房在哪儿呢

FA: Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Bellow. Would you care to step this way, please It is along here.

BELLOW先生、夫人,请走好,沿着这儿走就可以了。

Mrs. Bellow(M):Oh, how do you know our name

你是怎么会知道我们的名字?

FA: It was on the arrival list for room 908.Here we are. May I have your key, please Let me open the door for you.

咖啡厅常用英语口语情景对话

Hao: Good morning madam. What can I get you? Hao: 早上好,您要点什么? Jenny: I’d like a coffee please. Jenny: 我要一杯咖啡。 Hao: Certainly madam, what kind of coffee would you like? Hao: 您要哪一种? Jenny: What have you got? Jenny: 你们都有什么? Hao: Well we have espresso, cappuccino, latte, skinny latte or americano. Hao: 我们有义式浓缩咖啡,花式咖啡,拿铁咖啡,脱脂拿铁咖啡或美式咖啡。 Jenny: Goodness me! What a choice! I think I’ll have a cappuccino please Jenny: 这么多种类! 请给我一杯花式咖啡吧。 Hao: Here you are. You’ll find the sugar just over there. Hao: 给您,砂糖就在那边。 Ling: Would you like something to drink? Ling: 你想喝点什么? Jenny: Yes please. Do you have any teas? Jenny: 好的,你们有茶吗? Ling: Of course we have lots of teas? Ling: 当然,我们有很多。 Jenny: What do you recommend? Jenny: 你给推荐一种吧? Ling: What about a green tea or perhaps a jasmine tea? Ling: 你看绿茶或茉莉花茶,怎么样? Jenny: What’s this one? Jenny: 这是什么? Ling: That’s Oolong tea – it’s a Cantonese tea. Ling: 这是乌龙茶-是一种广东茶。 Jenny: Ok, I’ll try that. Jenny: 好吧,我想试试。 What can I get you? 你要点什么? What have you got? 你们有什么? What do you recommend? 你给推荐一下好吗? I’ll try that. 我来试试那个。

酒店英语情景对话精编版

日常用语(句子): 酒店常用英语 Restaurant 酒店里面的称为餐厅,酒店外的可以叫饭馆或者餐馆都可以 B&B 家庭式酒店 Boutique hotel 精品酒店 Resort 度假村 King-size 特大号床 Queen-size 大号床 Twin beds 双床房 Single bed 单床房 Double room 双人间 Single room 单人间 Suite 套房 Studio suite 公寓套房 Adjoining room 相邻房 Connecting room 连通房 Executive Floor 行政楼层 Bellboy 行李员 Concierge 礼宾 Receptionist 前台接待 Reception/Front desk 前台 Coach 旅游大巴 Reservation 预订(不是预定) Doorman 门房门童 Housekeeping staff 客房清洁人员 Room service 客房服务,有时特指客房送餐服务 Ground 花园 Tip 小费 Service charge 服务费 Turn down 开夜床服务(指的是傍晚的时候再次整理房间,使客人晚上睡的舒服) Executive room 商务房 Shuttle bus 班车 Do Not Disturb Sign /DND sign请勿打扰牌 Please Make Up sign /PMU sign 请收拾房间牌 check-out 退房 check-in 登记入住 lobby 大堂 Owner response: 业主回复 基本信息 23.May I have your name, please? 请问您贵姓? 10.Which dates would you like to book? When will you check in and check out? 请问您需要订哪一天?什么时候入住及退房? 59.What time do you expect to arrive, Sir? 请问大概什么时候到酒店,先生? 46.What time will the guest be arriving? 客人大概什么到达酒店? 11.How long will you stay in our hotel? 请问您打算逗留多长时间? 36.Could you h old the line, please? I’ll check our room availabilities for those days. 麻烦请您稍等,我们查询那段时间的房态。 37.Just a minute, please I’ll check our booking situation. 麻烦请您稍等,我需要查询我们的房态。 73.Just a moment, please. I’ll check the availability for you. 麻烦请您稍等,我查询能否可以提供给您。 41.Could you hold on for a moment please? I’ll check our reservation record. 麻烦请您稍等,让我查询我们的预订纪录。 72.How many people are there in your party? 与您同行有多少人? 50.I’ll arrive one day early. Is that OK? 我那天早点到,可以吗?

客人打电话取消预定-酒店电话英语情景对话

客人打电话取消预定-酒店电话英语情景对话 有预定就会有取消,下面这段酒店电话英语情景对话中,客人打电话到客房部取消已经预定好的酒店。 C: Room Reservations.May i help you,madam? 客房预定。需要我帮忙吗,夫人? G: I'd like to cancel a reservation. 我想取消预订。 C: In whose name was the reservation? 是用谁的名字预定的? G: Jack Bruder. 杰克布鲁德尔 C: How do you spell that,please? 怎么拼写呢? G: B-r-u-d-e-r. B-r-u-d-e-r.

C: What was the date of the reservation? 预订的日期是什么呢? G: From October 2nd for 3 nights. 从10月2日开始起,3晚 C: Excuse me, but is the reservation for you? 对不起,是为您预定的? G: No,it's for my friend. 不,是给我朋友订的 C: May i have your name and phone number ,please? 能告诉我你的名字和电话吗? G: Yes,it's Mary Calson and my number is 365-7071.恩,我叫玛丽,我的电话是365-7071 C: Thank you ,ma'am.I'll cancel Mr.Bruder's reservation fromOctober 2nd for 3 nights.My name is Jason and we look forwardto another chance to serve you.

英语日常情景对话

情景对话 你有什么计划吗? Nancy:Have a nice weekend! 周末好! Jerry:Thanks. You too! 谢谢!你也好! Nancy:Do you have any plans? 你有什么计划吗? Jerry:Well, my family's away and I can't afford to do much. What about you? 嗯,我家里人都走了,我承受不起做太多的事。你呢? Nancy:Oh, I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet. 哦,我还没决定我要做什么呢。 这几天真是太打扰你了 John:Have you had a good time these past few days? 这几天玩得怎么样啊? Lily:Yes. Kunming is really a beautiful place. 好极了。昆明这地方真漂亮。 John:Thank you. You're welcome here anytime you want. 谢谢夸奖。什么时候想来就过来玩儿。 Lily:I'm afraid I've been a bother these past few days. 这几天真是太打扰你了。 John:Don't mention it. You know, we're old friends. 别这么客气。咱俩都老朋友了。 Lily:Well. Please come to Beijing if you have time, and let me do the honors. 好。有时间的话,一定来北京玩儿,让我也尽尽地主之宜。John:Okay. Have a safe trip. 好的。一路顺风。

酒店英语情景对话

酒店英语情景对话;唤醒服务 句型: 1.I'm going to Tianjln early tomorrow morning. 我明天一大早要去天津。 2.So I would like to request an early morning call. 因此我想让你们明天早上叫醒我。 3.At what time would you like us to call you tomorrow morning? 您想让我们明天早上什么时候叫醒您? 4.But I have to be at the conference room of the Garden Hotel in Tianjin by 10 o'clock.但我是10点钟必须赶到天津花园宾馆会议室。 5.That means that I'll have to be on the road by 7 o'clock at the latest. 就是说我明天早晨最迟也要7点钟上路。 6.In that case,I would like you to call me at 5∶45? 那样的话,你们明早5点45分叫醒我好吗? 7.OK.So we will wake you up at 5∶45 tomorrow morning. 好,那么我们明早5点45分叫醒您。 8.Will you do me a favour,Miss? 小姐,能帮个忙吗? 9.I wonder if your hotel has the morning call service. 不知道你们饭店是否有叫早服务。 10.Would you like a morning call? 您要叫醒服务吗? 11.I want to go to the Bund to enjoy the morning scenery there. 我想到外滩去欣赏那儿的景色。

酒店英语情景对话经典

A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么? B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么? A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything. 水果汁,糕点,各种茶点等等,应有尽有. B: I'd like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁. A: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生? B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,来一份麦片粥. A: And eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗? B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp. 要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点. A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做? B: Fried, please. 煎的. A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生? B: No, that's enough. Thank you. 不要了,足够了.谢谢. Dialogue 2 (A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant) (一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座) A: Do you have a reservation, sir? 请问您订位了吗?先生,太太? B: No, I am afraid we don't. 没有. A: I'm sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available? 很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了.约要等30分钟才会有空桌.你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗? B: No,thanks. We'll come back later. May I reserve a table for two? 不用了,谢谢.我们等一会儿再来.请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗? A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir? 当然可以.请问先生贵姓? B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window? 布鲁斯.顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗? A: We'll try to arrange it but I can't guarantee, sir. 我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生. B: That's fine. 我们明白了. (Half an hour later, the couple comes back.) 半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了. A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way. 你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太.请往这边走. Dialogue 3 A: Waiter, a table for two, please. 服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子. B: Yes, this way please. 好的,请跟我来. A: Can we see the menu, please? 能让我们看一看菜单吗? B: Here you are. 给您. A: What's good today? 今天有什么好吃的? B: I recommand crispy and fried duck. 我推荐香酥鸭. A: We don't want that. Well, perhaps we'll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips. 我们不想吃香酥鸭.或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片. B: Do you want any dessert? 要甜品吗? C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee. 不,谢谢. 咖啡就行了. (After a few minutes.) 过了一会儿.

点餐英语情景对话

餐厅英语情景对话 A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么? B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么? A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything. 水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。 B: I'd like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。 A: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生? B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,来一份麦片粥。 A: And eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗? B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp. 要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。 A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做? B: Fried, please. 煎的。

1 / 29 A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生? B: No, that's enough. Thank you. 不要了,足够了。谢谢。 Dialogue 2 (A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant) (一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座) A: Do you have a reservation, sir? 请问您订位了吗?先生,太太? B: No, I am afraid we don't. 没有。 A: I'm sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available? 很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗? 不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗? A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir? 当然可以。请问先生贵姓?

商场常用英语情景对话

关于购物对话用语 一、问好 hello/hi 你好 Nice to meet you. 见到你很高兴。 Nice to meet you too. 见到你很高兴。How are you 你好吗 I am fine, thank you, and you 我很好,你呢I am fine too. 我也很好。 How do you do 你好。(初次见面问候语)How do you do 你好。 二、迎宾 Welcome to Prada! 欢迎来到普拉达专卖! 三、打招呼 Good morning, sir/ madam早上好,先生/女士afternoon下午evening晚上What can I do for you/ May I help you 您需要什么 I am looking for/ need/ want to buy a... 我需要买...... Do you have any ... 你们有...... I'm just looking/ browsing.我只是随便看看。 四、询问衣服 How are these 这些怎么样 This one is great. May I try this on这款很不错。我可以试试吗 Sure, the fitting/dressing room is there.当然可以,试衣间在那边。 What's your size/ What size do you want你穿多大号的 Size (S, M, L, XL, XXL...)/数字 OK/ Is it fit 可以吗/合适吗 The fit isn't good. 尺寸不合适 It is too big/ small. Can I have a larger/ smaller size 太大了/太小了. 可以给我个大一点/小一点的吗 I’m sorry, it is out of stock for the time being.很抱歉,这个暂时缺货。 It fits well. 很适合 How do I look/ What do you think/ Does this look good on me 这件我穿着怎么样 You look very good. 你看起来很不错。 I will take it. 我要这件。 五、询问价格 How much does it cost/ is it 这件多少钱What is the price for this suit/...这套西装/......多少钱 5025 yuan/ dollars It's so expensive./ It costs too much.太贵了Can you make it cheaper能便宜些吗 Can you give me any discount/ Any discount 能给我一点折扣吗

酒店常用的英语情景对话

酒店常用的英语情景对话 现在国人出去外面的多了,那么外面去到外面要住酒店时,怎么跟人家表达呢?下面,小编在这给大家带来酒店常用的英语情景对话,欢迎大家借鉴参考! 入住 (F: Frontdesk G: Guest) F: Welcome to the Beachside Inn. How may I help you? 欢迎来到海边酒店。能为您做点什么吗? G: Id like a room, please. 我要住店。 F: Would you prefer a single or a double? 你是要单人间还是双人间呢? G: A double, please. How much is that? 双人间,价格是多少? F: Its $145.00 a night. How many nights will you be staying? 145美元每晚,你要住几晚呢? G: Just tonight. 就今晚。 F: OK. One night comes to $145.00 plus tax. May I have your name please? 一晚含税总共145美元。您的名字是?

G: Its Davies. Robertson Davies. 我是达维斯。 F: And how do you spell that, sir? 怎么拼写呢? G: Its D-A-V-I-E-S. 是D-A-V-I-E-S。 F: So thats D-A-V-I-E-S. How would you like to pay for the room? 好的,你想要如何付款? G: Do you take VISA? 能用VISA卡吗? F: Yes, we do. We take VISA,Mastercard, and American Express. 可以,我们接受VISA卡,万事达卡,美国运通。 G: Great. Ill pay with VISA then.What time is checkout? 我用VISA付款,退房时间是? F: Checkout is at 10 oclock. Your room number is 505. Is there anything else you would like to know? 10点退房。您的房间号是505。您还有其他疑问吗? G: And is there a restaurant? 有餐厅吗? F: There are restaurants on the 3rd floor and theres a caf

酒店情景对话(英语·前台·入住)

English Drama of Hotel Management English英语话剧酒店管理英语 Service Counter (A:Receptionist/the waitress B:Guest) A: Good afternoon. Welcome to Qingdao Sea-view Garden Hotel. Can I help you, sir? B: Well, I’m~~~ from `````. I’d like to check in, please. A: All right. Do you have a reservation with us, sir? B: Sorry, I didn’t book any room before. I would like to know which standard room do you have ? A: Wait a moment, please。 We have triple room, standard double room, and standard single room. What kind of room do you need? B :what’s the price for standard double room? A:oh,sir。the price for standard double room is 288 Yuan。 B: What! Why is so expensive? A:yes,sir。Our hotel is an international 5-star chain hotel,and adopts international standard price。triple room is 476 yuan, is 288 yuan, and standard single room is 136 yuan. all the room has TV, AC (air conditioner), free internet access and breakfast. Oh, excuse me ,the dinning room locates at 6th floor, between 7am to 9am. B:OK, I know now。i’d like to check in a standard double room. A: All right. how many days are you planning to stay? B: oh, I want to stay here for 3 days. A: one moment, please. Sir,please show your ID ,just like driver's license, passport or ID card。 B:here you are。 A:wait a moment ,please。 Could you please fill in the registration card? B: Sure. Here it is. Is it all right? A: Yes, thanks. Your room number is 202. Here is your key. The room bellman will show you to your room. I hope you will enjoy your stay. the check-out time is 1pm of forth day later。 B: Thank you. A:you’re welcome。Good luck。

(完整word版)英语日常用语情景对话

?日常用语: 就是日常生活中的交际用语,如Thank you. Sorry.等 谚语: 即是人们生活中常用的现成的话。 谚语类似成语,但口语性强,通俗易懂,而且一般都表达一个完整的意思,形式上差不多都是一两个短句。 例如:Helaughsbestwholaughslast.谁笑到最后,谁就笑得最好。 Nopains,nogains.没有付出,就没有收获。 ?英语日常交际用语分类: 打招呼与告别用语(Greeting and Saying Good-bye) 1.-How are you ? -I’m fine, thanks. 2. -Nice to meet you. -Nice to meet you, too. 谈论颜色(Talking about colour) 1. -What colour is it? -It’s red. 2. -What’s you favourite colour, Jenny? -My favourite colour is blue. 3. -How many colours do you like? -Three. 谈论高度(Talking about height) 1. -Are you short or tall? -I’m short/tall. 2. -How tall am I, Mr Wood? -You’re 1.6 metres tall. 看病用语(Seeing a doctor) 1. -What’s the matter? -I cut my knee. It hurts. 就餐用语(Having meals) 1. -Would you like some dumpling? -No, thanks./ Yes please. 2. I’d like porridge for breakfast. 3. It’s /Thery’re delicious. 4. What would you like for supper? 5. -Are you ready to order? -Yes, please. I’d like……. 谈论天气(Talking about weather) 1 -How is the weather today?/What’s the weather like today?

酒店电话订房英语对话

酒店电话订房英语对话 如何用英语打电话订房情景对话篇一 C:Good morning, this is the Front Desk.May i help you,sir?早上好,这是前台。需要我帮忙吗,先生? G:yes,i'dlike to reserve a room. 是的,我想要订个房间 C:Thank you,Sir.For which date? 谢谢,先生。订哪一点的? G:From November 9th 11月9日起 C:For how many nights? 住几晚? G:For two nights. 两晚 C:How many guests will there be in your party? 有多少人和你一起? G:Just my wife and i 仅仅和我的妻子 C:Which kind of room would you prefer,a double or a twin?

你想订哪种类型的房间,一张双人床还是两张单人床的? G:A twin,please 两张单人的吧 C:Could you hold the line,please?i'll check our room availability for those days,thank you for waiting,sir.we have a twin at RMB 1000 Yuan and atRMB 1500 Yuan,which would you prefer? 能稍等下吗?我将帮你查一下这几天我们的客房供应情况,让你久等了,我们这有一间1000元和1500的,你喜欢哪一种? G:We'll take the one at RMB15OO Yuan. 我们要1500的那间吧 C:Certainly,sir.Could you give me your name,please? 好的,先生,请你告诉我你们的姓名吗? G: Yes,it's John Davis,D-a-v-i-s. 是的,约翰戴维斯,D-a-v-i-s. C:Mr.Davis.May I have your phone number,please? 戴维斯先生,你能告诉我你的电话号码吗? G:Yes,the number is 01-5639-1875. 电话是01-5639-1875 C:What time do you expect to arrive,sir? 什么时候到呢,先生?

英语情景对话——常用

英语情景对话——常用 英语情景对话一 对春节期间的烟花爆竹燃放问题的讨论 A:Happy new year, LIU, It is nice to enjoy New year holiday, but the noise of the fireworks and firecrackers bothers me recently. B: Happy new year, On the contrary,I think the fireworks and firecrackers is as nice as the Spring festival. A:Oh no, A t New Year’s Eve, I was up all night because there is too much noise outside. I think fireworks and firecrackers should be prohibited. B:I may not agree with you. The noise of them is a symbol of lively festive atmosphere. And I set off some fireworksat New Year’s Eve. It’s so interesting. A: Ok, the noise, is a piece of cake, it is just for me. But fireworks and crackers will cause air pollution. When firework is set off, it will produce lots of sulfur dioxide which is harmful to our environment. What’s more, fireworks and crackers do lots of harm to people. To make the matter worse, children love playing carelessly with firecrackers, which more often cause conflagration. B: Yeah, some of what you have said is true and It should cause the attention of people. But as long as people pay attention to safety when setting off, I think, It'sunderstandable to set off fireworks and firecrackers during the festival and they should not be prohibited. A:There also exist potential hazards in manufacturing, shipping and storing them. B: As a traditional way to celebrate the New Year, quite a few people think firecrackers have become part of our Chinese culture. Lots of fun will be gone with the ban of firecrackers. A: True, to change a custom is not easy, and people are not ready for such drastic action, but it will pay in the long run if the setting off of firecrackers is effectively banned in the cities. B: Maybe, we can celebrate our holiday by other ways instead of setting off firework.

酒店情景对话(双语版)

第一组酒店情景对话 A Hello,this is wanjiali hotel,is there anything I can help you,madam? 你好,这里是万家丽国际大酒店,请问您需要什么服务 B Yes, I'd like to book a room. 我需要预订一间房 A Sure,we have different type of rooms,which would you like to choose? 我们酒店有不同类型的房间,您需要哪种房间呢? B I'm not very certain,could you give me a brief introduction,please? 我不是很确定,你能不能给我做一下简单的介绍? A Ok,our hotel provides standard single room and double room,accordingly,we also have special treatment for VIP. 好的,我们酒店提供标准单人间和标准双人间,除此之外还有对贵宾的特殊套房 B Thank you,I want to reserve a single room which is better located between 4th floor to 7 floor.Well,I need the personnal in your hotel to open the window and clean the room before I arrive there.Is that ok? 谢谢,我想预定一间单人标准间,最好是介于4楼到7楼之间的。嗯,我需要你们的工作人员在我到达九点前打开窗户并打扫房间,可以吗? A Ok,sir,I already taken some notes about your requirements.Now let me check the room on my computer.Well,one standard single room in 6th floor and the number is 0603,need clean and open the window,anything else? 好的,先生,我已经记下了你的要求。我先在电脑上查询一下。嗯,6楼的603房间,需要打扫并打开窗户,还有什么要求吗? B Thanks,how much does it cost? 谢谢,房间费用是多少钱 A That is 580 RMB 房费是580元 B Don't your hotel have discount? 你们没有折扣吗? A I'm terribly sorry,sir.If you need a discount,you should be our VIP and stay here for at least 3 days. 非常抱歉,先生。如果你想打折必须是我们酒店的协议客户,并且至少住三天 B OK,that's alright!

英语日常情景对话有用的情景对话资料28324

二十一个场景对话 目录 1、你有什么计划吗? (2) 2、这几天真是太打扰你了 (3) 3、英文问路指路 (4) 4、这位子有人坐吗? (6) 5、打电话预定餐厅位子 (8) 6、商务宴会中的英文点菜方式 (10) 7、At Breakfast 吃早餐 (14) 8、如何用英语买火车票 (16) 9、谈薪水必备英语口语 (17) 10、On a Bus 在公共汽车上 (21) 11、Asking Favors 求助 (23) 12、Making an Appointment 预约 (25) 13、Saying Goodbye 告别 (26) 14、Meeting old friends 老友重逢 (28) 15、Saying Thank You 道谢 (30) 16、介绍和开场白 (32) 17、Finding a Room 找住房 (34) 18、At a Hotel 在旅馆 (36)

19、The weather 天气 (38) 20、这里停车每小时多少钱? (39) 21、为什么突然要辞职呢? (40) 1、你有什么计划吗? Nancy:Have a nice weekend! 周末好! Jerry:Thanks. You too!

谢谢!你也好! Nancy:Do you have any plans? 你有什么计划吗? Jerry:Well, my family's away and I can't afford to do much. What about you? 嗯,我家里人都走了,我承受不起做太多的事。你呢? Nancy:Oh, I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet. 哦,我还没决定我要做什么呢。 2、这几天真是太打扰你了 John:Have you had a good time these past few days? 这几天玩得怎么样啊? Lily:Yes. Kunming is really a beautiful place. 好极了。昆明这地方真漂亮。

客房常用英语情景对话

客房常用英语情景对话(必备)·客房——修理用语 ·客房——洗衣服务 ·客房——赔偿事宜 ·客房——打扫房间 ·客房——突发事件 ·客房——修理用语1.There seems to be something wrong with the toilet.我房间里的抽水马桶好像出了点毛病。 2.We'll send someone to repair it immediately. 我们会马上派人来修的。 3.What's the trouble? 哪儿坏啦? 4.The toilet doesn't flush. 抽水马桶不放水了。 5.Let me see.Oh,it's clogged. 让我看看。噢,堵住了。 6.The water tap drips all night long. 水龙头一整夜滴水。 7.Some part needs to be replaced.I will be back soon.有个零件要换了。我片刻就来。 8.Ah,I'm afraid there's something wrong with the TV.噢,电视机好像有些毛病。 9.The picture is wobbly. 图像不稳定。

10.I'm sorry.May I have a look at it? 很遗憾,我可以看看吗? 11.I'll send for an electrician from the maintenance department. 我去请维修部的电工来。 12.We can have it repaired. 我们能找人修理。 13.Please wait just a few minutes. 请稍等几分钟。 14.The TV set is not working well. 电视机有毛病了。 Dialogue A A:Housekeeping.Can I help you? B:Yes,there seems to be something wrong with the toilet. A:We'll send someone to repair it immediately.What's your room number,please?B:1287. A:May I come in? B:Come in. A:What's the trouble? B:The toilet doesn't flush. A:Let me see.Oh,it's clogged…It's all right now.You may try it. B:Yes, it's working now.Thank you. A:You're welcome.Anything else?

相关主题