A M P L E Family/surname Are you bringing into Australia:
1. Goods that may be prohibited or subject to restrictions, such as
medicines, steroids, illegal pornography, firearms, weapons or illicit drugs?2. More than 2250mL of alcohol or 250 cigarettes or 250g of tobacco products?3. Goods obtained overseas or purchased duty and/or tax free in Australia
with a combined total price of more than AUD$900, including gifts?4. Goods/samples for business/commercial use?
5. AUD$10,000 or more in Australian or foreign currency equivalent? Note : If a customs or police officer asks, you must report travellers cheques,
cheques, money orders or other bearer negotiable instruments of any amount.6. Any food - includes dried, fresh, preserved, cooked, uncooked? 7. Wooden articles, plants, parts of plants, traditional medicines
or herbs, seeds, bulbs, straw, nuts?
8. Animals, parts of animals, animal products including equipment, pet food,
eggs, biologicals, specimens, birds, fish, insects, shells, bee products?9. Soil, items with soil attached or used in freshwater areas
ie. sports/recreational equipment, shoes?
10. Have you been in contact with farms, farm animals, wilderness areas
or freshwater streams/lakes etc in the past 30 days?
11. Were you in Africa, South/Central America or the Caribbean in the last 6 days?Given names
Flight number or name of ship Intended address in Australia
If you are NOT an Australian citizen :Do you have tuberculosis?
Do you have any criminal conviction/s?
Day Month Year
The information I have given is true, correct and complete. I understand failure to answer any questions may have serious consequences .
Do you intend to live in Australia for the next 12 months?
TURN OVER THE CARD
PLEASE COMPLETE IN ENGLISH WITH A BLUE OR BLACK PEN
Incoming passenger card • Australia
Yes No Yes No Yes No Yes
Yes No Yes No Yes No Yes No Yes
Yes No Yes
YOU MUST ANSWER EVERY QUESTION – IF UNSURE, Yes