搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 点餐英语情景对话

点餐英语情景对话

点餐英语情景对话
点餐英语情景对话

餐厅英语情景对话

A: What can I do for you, sir

先生,您要来点什么

B: What have you got this morning

今天早上你们这儿有什么

A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。

B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.

请给我来一杯西红柿汁。

A: Any cereal, sir

要来点谷类食品吗,先生

B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.

好的,来一份麦片粥。

A: And eggs

还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗

B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。

A: How do you want your eggs

您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做

B: Fried, please.

煎的。

A: Anything more, sir

还要什么别的东西吗,先生

B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.

不要了,足够了。谢谢。

Dialogue 2

(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)

(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)

A: Do you have a reservation, sir

请问您订位了吗先生,太太

B: No, I am afraid we don’t.

没有。

A: I’m sorry. The restaurant i s full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available

很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗

B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two

不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗

A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir

当然可以。请问先生贵姓

B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window

布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗

A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.

我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。

B: That’s fine.

我们明白了。

(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)

半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。

A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.

你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。

Dialogue 3

A: Waiter, a table for two, please.

服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。

B: Yes, this way please.

好的,请跟我来。

A: Can we see the menu, please

能让我们看一看菜单吗

B: Here you are.

给您。

A: What’s good today

今天有什么好吃的

B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.

我推荐香酥鸭。

A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.

我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。

B: Do you want any dessert

要甜品吗

C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.

不,谢谢。咖啡就行了。

(After a few minutes.)

过了一会儿。

A: I can have the check, please.

结帐。

C: George. Let’s split this.

乔治,我们各自付帐吧。

A: No, it’s my treat tonight.

不,今天我请客。

B: Cash or charge, sir

现金还是记帐

A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.

记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。

Dialogue 4

A: Good morning. Can I help you

早上好。有什么能效劳的吗

B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.

我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。

A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir

您想要哪种果汁呢

B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.

西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。

A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir

好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗

B: Yes, that’s right.

是的。

A: Is there any thing else, sir

还有什么吗,先生

B: No, that’s all.

没有了,谢谢。

(Later)

稍后

A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.

早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。

B: Just put it on the table, please.

请放在桌上。

A: Do you need anything else, sir

先生,还有其他需要吗

B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar

没有,谢谢。啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里

A: What kind of juice would you like, sir

哪种果汁呢,先生

B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.

番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。

A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first Thank you, sir.

好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。

Dialogue 5

A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter

啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生

B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.

那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。

A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.

我听说这两种都很辣。

B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.

对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。

A: They might be too hot for me.

对我来说可能太辣了点。

B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.

再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。

A: What about any special Beijing dishes

有什么特别的北京风味菜吗

B: There’s the Beijing roast duck.

有北京烤鸭啊。

A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d lik e very much to try it. Where can I find it

啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢

B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.

大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。

A: Is it near here

离这儿近吗

B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.

不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。

A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again

好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗

B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.

我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。

A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.

您真是太好了!多谢多谢。

B: You’re welcome.

不客气。

A是你,B是外国人)

A:Welcome to our hotel.

欢迎光临。

A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage 您一共带了4件行李,是不是

B:Let me have a check again.

让我再看一下。

A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.

接待处就在前面。

A:After you, please.

你先请。

B:Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes

劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟

A:There is a shop on the ground floor.

一楼有个商店。

A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.

在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。

B:Can I also get some souvenirs there

也可以买到纪念品吗

A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.

有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品。

B:Excuse me,where is the restaurant

劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿

A:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer

我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,你愿意去哪个

B:I'd like to try some Chinese food today.

今天我想尝尝中国菜。

酒店英语口语会话必备手册

一.概述

在酒店里所使用的英语会话,基本上是属于商业英语,与日常生活会话中所使用的英语略有不同,较注重礼节。正式英语通常会让人误解为极艰深的英语,其实,只要套用一定格式的句子和单词,就可以了。例如:

非正式英语正式英语

What’s your name May I have your name

您贵姓请问您贵姓大名

Do you want some tea Could you like some tea

您要喝茶吗请问您想喝茶吗

Over here, please. Could you come this way please

这边请。

请您往这边走好吗

* 不要说OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要说Certainly, Sir.

* Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不适合在酒店中使用。

* 别说“I don’t know.”回答“不知道”是非常不礼貌的说法。

可以说“just a moment, please. I’ll check that for you.”(请稍候,我来帮您确认),然后请有能力处理的人前来协助。

* 对男性客人,尊称为Sir; 面对女性客人时尊称为Ms.

在招呼客人时,最好说“Excuse me, Sir(Ms)”, 不要直接称呼Mr.或Ms. 至于称呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但是不可以直接称呼boy或girl.

* 正视对方的眼睛,以显示出你的信心和诚意。但必须注意,注视对方的眼睛,并不是无理地盯着对方看。

* 在面对语言不通的外籍人士时,一定要多加利用手势和肢体语言。但是使用手势时要特别小心,因为对于不同国家、民族而言,手势的意义也大不相同。

二.基本待客英语

(一)在正式的英语表现里,疑问基本句型可分为下列四种:

1. May I ~

2. Could you ~

3. Would you ~

4. Shall I ~

只要理解这四种基本的句型,就可以处理大部分业务上的状况。

1.自己要做什么事时,就使用May I ~

May I have your name, please

请问尊姓大名

May I have your check-out time, please

请问您什么时候结帐离开

May I see your passport, please

请让我看一下您的护照好吗

May I know your nationality, please

请问您的国籍是什么

2.麻烦客人时,可使用Could you ~

Could you fill out the form, please

请您填写这张表格好吗

Could you write that down, please

请您写下来好吗

Could you draft the fax, please

请您写下传真的草稿好吗

Could you hold the line, please

请不要挂电话好吗

3.询问客人的喜好或是做什么时,可使用Would you ~ Would you like tea or coffee

请问您要喝茶还是咖啡

Would you like to take a taxi

请问您要搭计程车吗

Would you mind sitting here

请问您介意坐在这里吗

** 只要在疑问词后加“Would you ~”,就可以提出大部分的询问。When would you like to visit Kunshan

请问您想要何时参观昆山

When would you like to have lunch

请问您想在哪里用餐

What time would you like to eat

请问您想何时用餐

Who would you like to contact

请问您想和谁联络

Which kind of room would you prefer

请问您喜欢哪一种房间

How would you like to settle your bill 请问您的账单如何处理

How long would you like to stay

请问您要逗留多久

How many tickets would you like to buy

请问您要买几张票

4.在提供建议协助、征求意见时,可使用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~ Shall I draw the curtains

请问需要我把窗帘拉上吗

Shall I draw you a map

请问要我为您画一张地图吗

Shall I make the reservation for you

请问要我为您安排预约吗

(二)招呼语

Good morning. (用于中午以前)

Good afternoon. (用于中午至下午六点以前) Good evening. (用于下午六点过后)

在这些招呼语的后面接句子,例如:

Good morning, sir. Are you checking-out

早上好,先生,请问您要退房吗

Good afternoon, sir. Welcome to LI JIA Hotel.

中午好,先生,欢迎光临丽嘉酒店

Good evening, Ms. May I help you

晚上好,小姐,请问我能为您服务吗

后面也可以接上自己酒店名称、部门名称,如:

Good morning, sir. This is the Front Desk. May I help you 早上好,先生。这里是服务台,请问您需要服务吗

(三)回答

1.一般性的回答

I see, sir.

我明白了,先生。

Certainly, sir.

好的,先生。

2.请对方再等一会儿

Just a moment, please.

请稍等。

Thank you for waiting.

您久等了,先生。

I am very sorry to have kept you waiting.

很抱歉让您久等了。

Could you wait a little longer, please

请您稍候好吗

3.要麻烦客人或是拒绝客人的要求时

拒绝客人时,不要一口回绝说“No.”,要委婉一些。

I am afraid I can’t do that.

不好意思,我恐怕没办法那样做。

Excuse me, sir. Please let me pass.

不好意思,先生,麻烦让我过一下。

4.道歉

如果是自己的错就说“I am sorry.”; 如果是公司的错,就说:“We are sorry.”。

I am very sorry for the delay.

很抱歉延误了时间

I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

很抱歉造成您的不便。

I would like to apologize for the mistake.

为这个错误我深致歉意。

5.客人对自己说“Thank you.”时回答

You are welcome.

不客气。

Thank you, sir.

谢谢您,先生。

Thank you very much.

非常感谢您。

6.交给客人某些东西时,可以说Here you are.

您要的东西在这里。

Here is your room key.

餐厅点餐英语情景对话带翻译

餐厅点餐英语情景对话带翻译 Rumei:Everythingonthemenulooksgood. 如梅:菜单上的菜看着样样都好。 Yunbo:Dashan,what'ssurfandturf? 云波:大山,SurfandTurf这道菜是什么做的? Dashan:It'sasmallsteakandalobstertail. 大山:是嫩牛排加龙虾尾。 Rumei:Thatsoundsdelicious.I'dlikethat.Howaboutyou,Dashan? 如梅:听起来很好吃。我想来一盘。大山,你呢? Dashan:Ican'tdecide. 大山:我定不下来。 Server:Areyoureadytoorder? 服务员:可以点菜了吗? Rumei:Yes,I'dlikeasurfandturf. 如梅:可以。我要一份海鲜牛排。 Yunbo:I'dlikethesame. 云波:我也要一份。 Dashan:Hmm.I'dlikeahamburger.No,I'dlikesomeroastbeef.No, I'dlikeaT-bonesteak. 大山:我要一个汉堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要带骨牛排。

Server:Wouldyoulikeyourmeatrare,mediumorwelldone? 服务员:肉要烧成嫩的、不老不嫩的还是熟透的? Dashan&Rumei&Yunbo:Medium,please. 三人齐声说:要不老不嫩的。 Server:Wouldyoulikeabakedpotatoorsomerice? 服务员:要烤土豆还是米饭? Dashan:I'dlikeabakedpotato.No,I'dlikesomerice.No,abakedp otato. 大山:我要烤土豆。不行,我要一些米饭。不,我要烤土豆。 Yunbo:I'dlikesomerice,please. 云波:我要米饭。 Rumei:Me,too. 如梅:我也要米饭。 Server:Pleasehelpyourselftothesaladbar.It'sbehindyou. 服务员:色拉台有色拉,请随便用。就在你们身后。 Yunbo:Lookatallthedifferentsalads.Everythinglooksveryfre sh. 云波:看这儿有各式各样的色拉。样样看起来都很新鲜。 Dashan:SaladsareverypopularinCanada.Ilikepastasalad.It's delicious. 大山:在加拿大,色拉是受欢迎的菜。我喜欢吃凉拌面色拉,味道很好吃。 Yunbo:What'spastasalad? 云波:凉拌面色拉是用什么做的?

英语口语 情景对话(分类实用模板)

口语对话 1 赶时髦(go after fashion) A: Fashion show is around the corner, I’m so excited! 时装表演即将来临,我很兴奋! B: Are there any good!这有什么好的! A: I didn't see anything wrong with the clothes; they looked pretty nice to me. I think you don’t like it! Why?我没看出衣服有任何问题;在我看来它们都很不错。我觉得你不喜欢!为什么? B: It was dumb. I think it's stupid for women to wear clothes like that. 这是愚蠢的。我认为女人们穿成那样是很愚蠢的。 A: The benevolent see benevolence and the wise see wisdom. 仁者见仁,智者见智。 B: Do you really think people can wear that stuff and walk around the streets? 你真的认为人们可以穿那种东西走在街上? A: Yes, I do. At least, some people certainly can. They wear high-fashion clothes to show off their sense of style and wealth. 是的,我这样认为。至少,有人一定会。他们穿着时尚的衣服展示他们的时尚感和财富。 B: Well. I still think they're dumb. It makes more sense to spend the money on more practical purposes.我仍然认为他们是愚蠢的。把更多的钱花在更有意义的地方比较实际。 A: So you think it's bad if I wear it?所以你认为我穿成这样很不好吗?B: If you wear it I must speak nice! 如果你穿成这样我一定说它很好看!A: I know you will say that.我就知道你会这样说。 B: Only you know me!知我者非你莫属! 2 食品安全(food security)

咖啡厅常用英语口语情景对话

Hao: Good morning madam. What can I get you? Hao: 早上好,您要点什么? Jenny: I’d like a coffee please. Jenny: 我要一杯咖啡。 Hao: Certainly madam, what kind of coffee would you like? Hao: 您要哪一种? Jenny: What have you got? Jenny: 你们都有什么? Hao: Well we have espresso, cappuccino, latte, skinny latte or americano. Hao: 我们有义式浓缩咖啡,花式咖啡,拿铁咖啡,脱脂拿铁咖啡或美式咖啡。 Jenny: Goodness me! What a choice! I think I’ll have a cappuccino please Jenny: 这么多种类! 请给我一杯花式咖啡吧。 Hao: Here you are. You’ll find the sugar just over there. Hao: 给您,砂糖就在那边。 Ling: Would you like something to drink? Ling: 你想喝点什么? Jenny: Yes please. Do you have any teas? Jenny: 好的,你们有茶吗? Ling: Of course we have lots of teas? Ling: 当然,我们有很多。 Jenny: What do you recommend? Jenny: 你给推荐一种吧? Ling: What about a green tea or perhaps a jasmine tea? Ling: 你看绿茶或茉莉花茶,怎么样? Jenny: What’s this one? Jenny: 这是什么? Ling: That’s Oolong tea – it’s a Cantonese tea. Ling: 这是乌龙茶-是一种广东茶。 Jenny: Ok, I’ll try that. Jenny: 好吧,我想试试。 What can I get you? 你要点什么? What have you got? 你们有什么? What do you recommend? 你给推荐一下好吗? I’ll try that. 我来试试那个。

英语情景对话收集(优.选)

英语情景对话收集 1、你最好戒烟 AAre you feeling better today, Bill? 比尔,你今天觉得好些了吗? BWell, it’s hard to say. I coughed a lot in the evening. 额,很难说。我晚上咳得很厉害。 AYou’d better give up smoking. It’s bad for your health. 你最好戒烟。抽烟有害健康。 BYou’re right. But you know it’s so hard to give up the old habit like smoking. 你说得对。但是你知道的,像抽烟这样的坏习惯是很难去除了。 ABut you should make up your mind first. 但是你首先应该下决心。 BYou know I often have to work far into the night. I need smoking to keep me awake. 你知道的,我晚上经常工作到很晚。我需要抽烟来让自己清醒。 AWhy don’t you go to bed early and get up early?You’ll have the same time for work. 你为什么不早睡早起呢?你也会有相同的时间来工作。 BThank you for your advice. I’ll try it. 谢谢你的建议。我会试试的。 2、我昨天去看了乒乓球比赛 AHello Martin. Have you been to any events yet? 你好Martin, 你去看了什么赛事了吗? BYes I have. I went to the table tennis yesterday. 我去了。我昨天去看了乒乓球比赛。 AOh wow. How was it? 真的?怎么样,赛事如何? BOh. It was great. I love Ma Lin. He’s my favourite table tennis player. Have you seen anything yet? 噢,非常好。我太喜欢马琳了,他是我最喜欢的乒乓球选手。你看了什么赛事了吗? AOh I still haven’t managed to get any tickets. I’d love to see something though. 我还没能买到看比赛的票。我特别想能去看场比赛。 BWell, let’s go to the marathon tomorrow then! We can just stand by the side of the road. 那我们不如去看明天的马拉松吧?我们站在路边就可以观看了。 AWhat a great idea. 真是个好主意! 3、你可能感冒了 AOh you look awful! W hat’s the matter? 啊呀,你的气色看上去很差,怎么了? BOh! I feel really under the weather. I’ve got a sore throat and a bad cough. 哦!我感觉实在很糟。我的喉咙肿痛,咳嗽得也很厉害。 AOh dear. Maybe you’ve caught a cold. 不得了,你可能得了感冒了。 BYes, I’ve had lots of overtime to do recently and I haven’t slept much at all. 是的,我最近总是加班,一直都没能睡多少觉。

最新就餐英语情景对话及西方餐厅文化

Dining Out 在餐馆就餐 Dialogue Script1 对话原文1 Waitress: Good evening. Do you have a reservation? Wilson: Yes.The reservation is under Lin. Waitress: Very good, Mr. Lin.Do you prefer smoking or non-smoking seating? Wilson: Non-smoking, please. Waitress: If you follow me, I will Show you to your table. Wilson:Thank you. Waitress: You're welcome.Your server will be with you right away to take your drink order. 讲解: 1. 这段对话发生在顾客刚刚进餐馆时。Reservation见是“预定、预约”的意思,在好一点的餐馆里吃饭一般都需要提前预约,而当你进入一家餐馆时,侍者首先就会问你是否有预约,Do you have a reservation? 2. 以谁的名字预定座位或是酒店房间一般用介词under,比如,I have made a reservation for a double room in the Hilton Hotel under Mr. Peterson.我用彼得森的名字在希尔顿饭店订了一个双人间。 3. 国外的餐馆里不一定允许吸烟,即使允许,一般也分为吸烟区和非吸烟区,即smoking area和non-smoking area,所以对话中的non-smoking seating就是非吸烟区的座位。 4. 当别人对你表示感谢时,你可以说“You're welcome.”意思是“不用谢;没什么” 。 5. take one's order在这里的意思是替顾客写单,记录客人需要的食物或酒水。 Dialogue Script2 对话原文2 Waiter: Awfully sorry, there are no vacancies left now. Would you like to wait for a moment? Anne: How long a wait do you think there'll be? Waiter: About eight minutes, I think. Anne: OK, we will wait for a while. (Ten minutes later) Waiter: I'm sorry for making you wait for so long. Now there is a table available in non-smoking section. Please follow me. Anne: Thank you. Waiter: This is menu. Are you ready to oder now? Anne: Sorry, we haven't decided yet. Could you please give us a little longer? Waiter: No problem. 讲解:

面试英语情景对话大全

面试英语情景对话大全 Why are you interested in working for our company? 为什么有兴趣在我们公司工作? Because your company has a good sales record. 因为你们公司有良好的销售记录。 Because your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment. 因为你们公司的运作是全球化的,我觉得可以在这样一个环境中工作会有最大的收获。 Because I think my major is suitable for this position. 因为我认为我的专业适合这个职位。

Because I can learn new things in your company, at the same time I can offer my services to you. 因为我可以在贵公司学到新的东西, 同时能为你们提供服务。 Because I'm very interested in your company's training program. 因为我对你们公司的培训计划很感兴趣。 Why did you leave your former company? 为什么离开以前的公司? Because I'm working in a small company where a further promotion is impossible. 因为我在一家小公司工作,升职的希望很小。 Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job.

英语日常情景对话

情景对话 你有什么计划吗? Nancy:Have a nice weekend! 周末好! Jerry:Thanks. You too! 谢谢!你也好! Nancy:Do you have any plans? 你有什么计划吗? Jerry:Well, my family's away and I can't afford to do much. What about you? 嗯,我家里人都走了,我承受不起做太多的事。你呢? Nancy:Oh, I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet. 哦,我还没决定我要做什么呢。 这几天真是太打扰你了 John:Have you had a good time these past few days? 这几天玩得怎么样啊? Lily:Yes. Kunming is really a beautiful place. 好极了。昆明这地方真漂亮。 John:Thank you. You're welcome here anytime you want. 谢谢夸奖。什么时候想来就过来玩儿。 Lily:I'm afraid I've been a bother these past few days. 这几天真是太打扰你了。 John:Don't mention it. You know, we're old friends. 别这么客气。咱俩都老朋友了。 Lily:Well. Please come to Beijing if you have time, and let me do the honors. 好。有时间的话,一定来北京玩儿,让我也尽尽地主之宜。John:Okay. Have a safe trip. 好的。一路顺风。

(完整)英语情景对话大全,推荐文档

英语情景对话大全 篇一:英语情景对话大全 美国英语情景对话大全 (1).Introductios and Opening Conversations 介绍和开场白 People in the United States don't always shake hands when they are introduced to one another. However, in a formal or business situation people almost always shake hands. 1.A: Mary, this is Joe's brother David. B; I'm very glad to meet you. C: It's a pleasure to meet you. B: How do you like Texas so far? C: It's really different from what I expected. B: Don't worry. You'll get used to it in no time. 2.A: Mrs. Smith, I'd like to introduce a friend of mine, Pierre Dubois. B: How do you do? C: Hello. B: What's your impression of the United States? C: Well, I can't get over how different the weather is here. B: Oh, you'll get used to it soon! 3.A: Wendy, I'd like you to meet my brother Sam. B: Hi. C: Nice to meet you. B: What do you think of Dallas? C: Well, I'm still feeling a little homesick and so many things seem strange to me. B: You're bound to feel that way at first, I guess. 4.A: Mrs.Hughs, this is Peter Brown. B: Pleased to meet you. C: How do you do? B: I hope you're enjoying your stay here. C: If it weren't for the climate, I'd like it here very much. B: It always takes time to get used to a new place. (2).Special Greetings 节假日的问候 There are eight national holidays celebrated in the United States: New Year's Day(Jan.), Washington's Birthday (Feb.), Memorial Day(May), the Fourth of July, Labor Day(Sep.),Veteran's Day(Nav.),Thanksgiving(Nov.) and Christmas(Dec.), In addition, there are many state and local holidays. 1. A: Merry Christmas! B: The same to you! A: Are you doing anyting special?

餐厅英语情景对话

餐厅英语情景对话 A B 顾客 C 服务生 ----C:Welcome!How many in your party? ----A:Two ----C This way, please. ----B:Can I have a look at the menu, please? ----C:Here you are. ----B:Could you give us a second, please? ----C:Sure. ----A:what do you want to eat? ----B:I don’t know, maybe hamburger or fried chicken. ----A:you shouldnt eat this food any more, pay attention to your weight.by the way, we are ordering our breakfast. ----B:I am fed up! I just want to eat something I like! ----A:but you should be responsible for your health. ----B:okayokay,you make the order this time ----A:hey,waiter,I will make our order. What have you got th is morning? ----C: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments and everything. ----A: okay,give me some cakes, and Id like to have a glass of milk, please. I want my milk to be delivered 10minutes af ter my breakfast is ready, for I like to have it when I finishe

英语情景对话——常用

英语情景对话——常用 英语情景对话一 对春节期间的烟花爆竹燃放问题的讨论 A:Happy new year, LIU, It is nice to enjoy New year holiday, but the noise of the fireworks and firecrackers bothers me recently. B: Happy new year, On the contrary,I think the fireworks and firecrackers is as nice as the Spring festival. A:Oh no, A t New Year’s Eve, I was up all night because there is too much noise outside. I think fireworks and firecrackers should be prohibited. B:I may not agree with you. The noise of them is a symbol of lively festive atmosphere. And I set off some fireworksat New Year’s Eve. It’s so interesting. A: Ok, the noise, is a piece of cake, it is just for me. But fireworks and crackers will cause air pollution. When firework is set off, it will produce lots of sulfur dioxide which is harmful to our environment. What’s more, fireworks and crackers do lots of harm to people. To make the matter worse, children love playing carelessly with firecrackers, which more often cause conflagration. B: Yeah, some of what you have said is true and It should cause the attention of people. But as long as people pay attention to safety when setting off, I think, It'sunderstandable to set off fireworks and firecrackers during the festival and they should not be prohibited. A:There also exist potential hazards in manufacturing, shipping and storing them. B: As a traditional way to celebrate the New Year, quite a few people think firecrackers have become part of our Chinese culture. Lots of fun will be gone with the ban of firecrackers. A: True, to change a custom is not easy, and people are not ready for such drastic action, but it will pay in the long run if the setting off of firecrackers is effectively banned in the cities. B: Maybe, we can celebrate our holiday by other ways instead of setting off firework.

商场常用英语情景对话

关于购物对话用语 一、问好 hello/hi 你好 Nice to meet you. 见到你很高兴。 Nice to meet you too. 见到你很高兴。How are you 你好吗 I am fine, thank you, and you 我很好,你呢I am fine too. 我也很好。 How do you do 你好。(初次见面问候语)How do you do 你好。 二、迎宾 Welcome to Prada! 欢迎来到普拉达专卖! 三、打招呼 Good morning, sir/ madam早上好,先生/女士afternoon下午evening晚上What can I do for you/ May I help you 您需要什么 I am looking for/ need/ want to buy a... 我需要买...... Do you have any ... 你们有...... I'm just looking/ browsing.我只是随便看看。 四、询问衣服 How are these 这些怎么样 This one is great. May I try this on这款很不错。我可以试试吗 Sure, the fitting/dressing room is there.当然可以,试衣间在那边。 What's your size/ What size do you want你穿多大号的 Size (S, M, L, XL, XXL...)/数字 OK/ Is it fit 可以吗/合适吗 The fit isn't good. 尺寸不合适 It is too big/ small. Can I have a larger/ smaller size 太大了/太小了. 可以给我个大一点/小一点的吗 I’m sorry, it is out of stock for the time being.很抱歉,这个暂时缺货。 It fits well. 很适合 How do I look/ What do you think/ Does this look good on me 这件我穿着怎么样 You look very good. 你看起来很不错。 I will take it. 我要这件。 五、询问价格 How much does it cost/ is it 这件多少钱What is the price for this suit/...这套西装/......多少钱 5025 yuan/ dollars It's so expensive./ It costs too much.太贵了Can you make it cheaper能便宜些吗 Can you give me any discount/ Any discount 能给我一点折扣吗

西餐厅英语对话 西餐厅情景英语对话

西餐厅英语对话 Head Waiter: Good evening, sir. Do you have a reservation, sir? 领班服务员:晚上好,先生,你有预订桌位吗,先生? Customer: I am afraid not. 顾客:我恐怕没有。 H.W: Just a moment, please. let me have a check. 请等一会儿,让我查一下空位。。 H. W:I'm very sorry, we're full now. Would you mind waiting about ten minutes, sir? 非常抱歉,我们现在客满了,你介意等10分钟吗? C: Ok. 好的。 H.W: Here is the chair, sir. 这里有椅子,先生。 C:Thank you. 谢谢你。 H.W: I'm very sorry to have kept you waiting, sir. 我很抱歉让你久等了,先生。 C: You have a table for me?

有一张桌子了? H.W: Yes sir, this way, please. 是的先生,请走这边。 C:Thank you. 谢谢你。 H.W: Is this table all right? 这张桌子可以吗? C:Yes,good.I don't have much time tonight. I have to see my friend at eight thirty in the lobby. 是的,很好,我今晚时间不多,我必须8点半在大厅会我的朋友。 H.W: Don’t worry, sir. I will take care everything. 不用担心先生,我会安排好的? H.W: This is your Menu, sir. 这是您的菜单先生。 C:Thank you. 谢谢。 HW : May I take your order now, sir? 我能为现在您点菜吗先生? C: Yes, A mushroom soup, I want to have beef steak please. That’s it. 可以,一个蘑菇汤,一份牛排,就这些。

(完整word版)英语日常用语情景对话

?日常用语: 就是日常生活中的交际用语,如Thank you. Sorry.等 谚语: 即是人们生活中常用的现成的话。 谚语类似成语,但口语性强,通俗易懂,而且一般都表达一个完整的意思,形式上差不多都是一两个短句。 例如:Helaughsbestwholaughslast.谁笑到最后,谁就笑得最好。 Nopains,nogains.没有付出,就没有收获。 ?英语日常交际用语分类: 打招呼与告别用语(Greeting and Saying Good-bye) 1.-How are you ? -I’m fine, thanks. 2. -Nice to meet you. -Nice to meet you, too. 谈论颜色(Talking about colour) 1. -What colour is it? -It’s red. 2. -What’s you favourite colour, Jenny? -My favourite colour is blue. 3. -How many colours do you like? -Three. 谈论高度(Talking about height) 1. -Are you short or tall? -I’m short/tall. 2. -How tall am I, Mr Wood? -You’re 1.6 metres tall. 看病用语(Seeing a doctor) 1. -What’s the matter? -I cut my knee. It hurts. 就餐用语(Having meals) 1. -Would you like some dumpling? -No, thanks./ Yes please. 2. I’d like porridge for breakfast. 3. It’s /Thery’re delicious. 4. What would you like for supper? 5. -Are you ready to order? -Yes, please. I’d like……. 谈论天气(Talking about weather) 1 -How is the weather today?/What’s the weather like today?

英语情景对话-英语对话材料

英语情景对话|英语对话材料 篇一:英文公司介绍情景对话 Unit2 Company Description Student A: Miss Luara. Welcome to our Lenovo to meet you. Student B:Nice to meet you,too. Student A: I would like to introduce our company to you and show you around our modern am sure you will be interested. May I give a presentation now? Student B:Yes,of course. Student A: As you know our company is located in Beijing,China. Our company is the world’s fourth-largest PC maker, has long dominated the Chinese market, the world’s second-largest. Student B:I ,what lines of business are you in? Student A: Our company trades mainly in desktop personal computer,notebook personal computers, cell phones,servers. Student B:When was your company founded? Student A: In company doesn’t have a long history, but we are very competition in the market place. Student B:Very impressive! Student A: And there are five departments in our

点餐英语情景对话12344

餐厅英语情景对话 A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么? B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么? A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything. 水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。 B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。 A: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生? B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,来一份麦片粥。 A: And eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗? B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp. 要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。 A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做? B: Fried, please. 煎的。 A: Anything more, sir?

还要什么别的东西吗,先生? B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足够了。谢谢。 Dialogue 2 (A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant) (一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座) A: Do you have a reservation, sir? 请问您订位了吗?先生,太太? B: No, I am afraid we don’t. 没有。 A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available? 很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗? B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two? 不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗? A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir? 当然可以。请问先生贵姓? B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window? 布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗? A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir. 我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。

英语日常情景对话有用的情景对话

英语日常情景对话有用 的情景对话 文档编制序号:[KK8UY-LL9IO69-TTO6M3-MTOL89-FTT688]

二十一个场景对话目录 1、你有什么计划吗 Nancy:Have a nice weekend! 周末好! Jerry:Thanks. You too! 谢谢!你也好!

Nancy:Do you have any plans? 你有什么计划吗 Jerry:Well, my family's away and I can't afford to do much. What about you? 嗯,我家里人都走了,我承受不起做太多的事。你呢 Nancy:Oh, I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet. 哦,我还没决定我要做什么呢。 2、这几天真是太打扰你了 John:Have you had a good time these past few days? 这几天玩得怎么样啊 Lily:Yes. Kunming is really a beautiful place. 好极了。昆明这地方真漂亮。 John:Thank you. You're welcome here anytime you want. 谢谢夸奖。什么时候想来就过来玩儿。 Lily:I'm afraid I've been a bother these past few days. 这几天真是太打扰你了。

John:Don't mention it. You know, we're old friends. 别这么客气。咱俩都老朋友了。 Lily:Well. Please come to Beijing if you have time, and let me do the honors. 好。有时间的话,一定来北京玩儿,让我也尽尽地主之宜。 John:Okay. Have a safe trip. 好的。一路顺风。 3、英文问路指路 A: Excuse me, Where am I on this map? B: We are here, bus station, we are in the heart of the city. A: Oh ! I think I’m lost. Can I go from here to the railway station? B: Head straight up the street about two blocks then turn left. A:对不起,请问我在地图上的什么地方? B:我们在这里,汽车站,我们现在在市中心。

相关主题