搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 穿PRADA的恶魔 The Devil Wears Prada 中英文剧本

穿PRADA的恶魔 The Devil Wears Prada 中英文剧本

穿PRADA的恶魔 The Devil Wears Prada 中英文剧本

Good luck.
祝你好运


Hi. Uh, I have an appointment with Emily Charlton?
你好,我约了艾米莉·查尔顿


Andrea Sachs? Yes.
安吉丽雅·塞克斯? 是的


Great. Human Resources certainly has an odd sense of humor.
要命,人力部还真会开玩笑


Follow me.
跟我来


Okay, so I was Miranda's second assistant...
听着,我本来是马琳达第二助手


but her first assistant recently got promoted, and so now I'm the first.
她首席助手近期晋升 所以我现在是首席助手


Oh, and you're replacing yourself. Well, I am trying.
哦,你给自己找替身 但还没找到


Miranda sacked the last two girls after only a few weeks.
马琳达几周内炒了前两个女孩


We need to find someone who can survive here. Do you understand?
我们需要能够适应这个高强度工作的员工 你明白吗?


Yeah. Of course. Who's Miranda?
当然,马琳达是谁?


Oh, my God. I will pretend you did not just ask me that.
哦,天哪,我会假装你刚没问过我


She's the editor in chief of Runway, not to mention a legend.
她是《天桥》杂志主编,是一名传奇人物
{\an8}安吉丽雅还以为天桥指时装表演 T 字舞台那段走道



You work a year for her, and you can get a job at any magazine you want.
只要为她卖命一年 之后想去什么杂志社就可以去


A million girls would kill for this job.
所有女生都会为这份工作发疯的


It sounds like a great opportunity. I'd love to be considered.
听上去很棒 我很荣幸能被选中


Andrea, Runway is a fashion magazine...
安吉丽雅,《天桥》是本时尚杂志


so an interest in fashion is crucial.
热衷于时尚对工作人员非常重要


What makes you think I'm not interested in fashion?
你认为我对时尚没有兴趣?


Oh, my God.
我的天哪


No! No! No!
不!不!不!


What's wrong?
怎么了?


She's on her way. Tell everyone!
她要到了,通知大家!


She's not supposed to be here until 9:00.
她应该九点到的


Her driver just text messaged, and her facialist ruptured a disk.
司机刚用短信通知我 她的美容师椎间盘突出


God, these people! Who's that?
那些人真要命! 这是谁啊?


That I can't even talk about.
我都不想提她


All right, everyone! Gird your loins!
好了,各位!准备就绪!


Did somebody eat an onion bagel?
谁吃过洋葱面包圈了?


《天桥》

普拉达 - 著名时尚品牌

Sorry, Miranda.
对不起,马琳达


Move it! Ooh!
让开!


I don't understand why it's so difficult to confirm an appointment.
我不明白为什么确认预约就这么困难?


I know. I'm so sorry, Miranda. I actually did confirm last night.
我知道,对

不起,马琳达 我昨晚真的去确定预约了


Details of your incompetence do not interest me.
我对你无能的细节没兴趣


Tell Simone I'm not going to approve that girl that she sent me for the Brazilian layout.
告诉西蒙我不要她为巴西版面选的女孩


I asked for clean, athletic, smiling. She sent me dirty, tired and paunchy.
我要的是干净、运动型、面带微笑的女孩 她挑的是肮脏、疲倦的肥婆


And R.S.V.P. Yes to the Michael Kors party.
回复麦克·克斯 我会去他的聚会


I want the driver to drop me off at 9:30 and pick me up at 9:45 sharp.
我要司机九点半送到那里 九点四十五分再来接我


Call Natalie at Glorious Foods, tell her no for the 40th time.
打电话给“光荣食品”的纳塔丽 告诉她第四十遍…

No, I don't want dacquoise. I want tortes filled with warm rhubarb compote.

…不行!我不要杏仁蛋白饼 我要大黄水果蛋糕


Then call my ex-husband and remind him the parent-teacher conference is at Dalton tonight.
再打电话给我前夫,提醒他 今晚的家长会在达尔顿


Then call my husband, ask him to meet me for dinner at that place I went to with Massimo.
打给我丈夫,让他在 我和马西莫去过的地方碰面吃晚餐


Tell Richard I saw the pictures that he sent for that feature on the female paratroopers...
告诉李查德我看过他送来的女伞兵照片


and they're all so deeply unattractive.
她们实在太难看了


Is it impossible to find a lovely, slender female paratrooper?
就不能找个可人又苗条的女伞兵?


No. Am I reaching for the stars here? Not really.
当然能 我能摘星星吗?当然不可能


Also, I need to see all the things that Nigel has pulled for Gwyneth's second cover try.
还有,我要看奈杰尔给格温妮斯 挑的第二次封面试镜的衣服


I wonder if she's lost any of that weight yet. Who's that?
不知她瘦了多少 她是谁?


Nobody. Um, uh...
谁都不是,呃…


Human Resources sent her up about the new assistant job, and I was preinterviewing her.
人力部送她来做助理 我刚对她进行了面试


But she's hopeless and totally wrong for it.
她根本不行,完全不适合这里


Clearly I'm going to have to do that myself because the last two you sent me...
显然我要自己来选 你上两次选的人…


were completely inadequate.
全都不合格


So send her in. That's all.
让她进来 就这样


Right.
好的


She wants to see you. Oh! She does?
她要见你 哦!是吗?


Move!
快点!


This is foul. Don't let her see it. Go! That's...
这太土了,别让她看见,快去! 那个…


Who are you?
你是谁?


Uh, my name is Andy Sachs.
呃,我叫安迪·塞克斯


I recently graduated from Northwestern University.
刚从西北

大学毕业


And what are you doing here?
那你在这里做什么?


Well, I think I could do a good job as your assistant.
嗯,我可以做你的助理


And, um...
还有,呃…


Yeah, I came to New York to be a journalist and sent letters out everywhere...
我来纽约想成为一名记者 发了不少简历


and then finally got a call from Elias-Clarke...
终于艾丽雅斯·克拉克给了我一个电话


and met with Sherry up at Human Resources.
让我和人力部的谢瑞见面


Basically, it's this or Auto Universe.
反正,不是这里就是《机动世界》


So you don't read Runway? Uh, no.
那么,你没有看过《天桥》? 呃,不看


And before today, you had never heard of me.
直到今天才知道我这个人


No.
是的


And you have no style or sense of fashion.
你对时尚即不追求,也没见解


Well, um, I think that depends on what you're...
这个,我认为这看个人…


No, no. That wasn't a question.
不,不,我没在问你


Um, I was editor in chief of the Daily Northwestern.
我曾是西北日报的主编


I also, um, won a national competition for college journalists...
我,还获得过全国大学记者竞赛的头名


with my series on the janitors'union, which exposed the exploitation...
连续揭露了校工团的不法剥削…


That's all.
行了


Yeah. You know, okay.
好吧,我知道了


You're right. I don't fit in here.
没错,我不适合这里


I am not skinny or glamorous...
我不够苗条也不够漂亮


and I don't know that much about fashion.
也不懂时尚


But I'm smart.
但我很聪明


I learn fast and I will work very hard.
我学得很快,我会努力工作的


I got the exclusive on the Cavalli for Gwyneth...
给格温妮斯找到卡华力的独家设计
{\an8}Roberto Cavalli,意大利的知名时尚设计师



but the problem is, with that huge feathered headdress that she's wearing...
问题是她戴那么大个羽毛头饰…


she looks like she's working the main stage at the Golden Nugget.
好像她是在金块酒店唱戏的


Thank you for your time.
多谢你的宝贵时间


Who is that sad little person?
那可怜虫是谁?


Are we doing a before-and-after piece I don't know about?
我们在制作“麻雀变公主”的节目吗?


Brown and Law, please? Thank you.

Andrea. Hmm?
安吉丽雅 嗯?


Wait. You got a job at a fashion magazine?
慢着,你在时尚杂志社得到份工作?


Mm-hmm. What was it, a phone interview?
没错 什么?靠电话面试?


wow. Ow! Don't be a jerk.
嘴巴别那么讨厌


Miranda Priestly is famous for being unpredictable.
马琳达·皮斯利是出了名的女魔头


Okay, Doug. How is it that you know who she is and I didn't?
道格,为什么你知道

她而我不知道?


I'm actually a girl. Oh!
我其实是个女的 哦!


That would explain so much. Look, seriously.
谜团都解开了 喂,认真点


Miranda Priestly is a huge deal. I bet a million girls would kill for that job.
马琳达·皮斯利是个大人物 我打赌女生都会为这工作发疯的


Yeah, great. The thing is I'm not one of them.
是啊,但问题我不是那些女生


Look, you gotta start somewhere, right?
但你总要出人头地,是不是?


I mean, look at this dump Nate works in.
你看笨内特的工作


I mean, come on. Paper napkins? Hello.
拜托,做纸巾?有没有搞错?


Yeah. And Lily, she works at that gallery doing, uh, you know...
对哦,莉莉她在画廊里做那个什么…


Oh, I'm sorry. What exactly is it that you do anyway?
哦,抱歉,你到底是做什么的?


Well, lucky for me, I already have my dream job.
我很幸运,已经找到了理想工作


You're a corporate research analyst!
你是个财务研究分析员


Oh, you're right. My job sucks. No!
没错,这工作很烂 不是的!


It sucks. I don't... It's boring. It's all right. Breathe.
很烂,我…工作很无聊 没事的,深呼吸


I'm trying. Here. Take a drink.
我在努力 来,喝一杯


I will have a drink. I will have a drink. Ah, yes.
我要喝一杯,喝一杯 啊,没错


I'd like to propose a toast. To jobs that pay the rent. To jobs that pay the rent.
为交房租的工作,干一杯 为交房租的工作


Jobs that pay the rent.
为交房租的工作


Oh, baby. You should see the way these girls at Runway dress.
亲爱的,你该看看《天桥》里面 女生的打扮


I don't have a thing to wear to work.
我都没有像样的衣服穿去上班


Come on. You're gonna be answering phones and getting coffee.
拜托,你只是去接电话,买咖啡


You need a ball gown for that?
干那活需要穿晚礼服吗?


I think I might.
我想我可能需要吧


Well, I happen to think you look great always.
我认为你穿什么都好看


Aww! I think you're full of it.
啊,胡说八道


Hey. Come on. Let's go home. Yeah.
嘿,过来,现在就回家 好


I can think of something we can do that doesn't require any clothing.
有件事我们不穿衣服也能做


Really? Mmm.
真的? 嗯


Hello?
喂?


Andrea, Miranda decided to kill the autumn jacket story for September...
安吉丽雅,马琳达决定 取消九月的秋季夹克衫报道


and she is pulling up the Sedona shoot from October.
并提前十月的赛多纳的设计


You need to come into the office right this second and pick up her coffee order on the way.
你立即回办公室,路上把咖啡也买了


Now? Now, get a pen and write this down.
现在? 没错,再拿纸笔把这个记下来



I want one no-foam skimmed latte with an extra shot...
我要一份大杯无泡的低脂拿铁咖啡


and three drip coffees with room for milk.
和三杯冲泡的咖啡,咖啡还要加奶


Searing hot. And I mean hot.
一定要滚烫的


Hello?
喂?


Where are you? Oh, I'm almost there. Yeah.
你在哪儿? 我就快到了


Shoot! Oh!
该死!


Is there some reason that my coffee isn't here?
为什么我没看到我的咖啡?


Has she died or something?
她死了还是怎么了?


No. God.
没有 天哪


Oh. Bloody time.
哦,太慢了


I hope you know that this is a very difficult job... Mm-hmm.
我希望你知道这是份艰难的活 是的


For which you are totally wrong.
那你就错了


And if you mess up, my head is on the chopping block.
你的失职会送我上断头台的


Now, hang that up. Don't just fling it anywhere.
把那挂起来,别随便乱扔


Okay. First of all, you and I answer the phones.
首先,我和你接听电话


The phone must be answered every single time it rings.
每次响铃都必须接


Calls roll to voice mail, and she gets very upset.
如果转入语音信箱,她会很生气


If I'm not here... Andrea, Andrea...
如果我不在这里,安吉丽雅,安吉丽雅


you are chained to that desk.
你必须一直呆在桌子旁


Well, what if I need to... What? No.
好,但如果我要… 什么?不行


One time an assistant left the desk because she sliced her hand open with a letter opener...
上次的一个女助理 手被开信刀划伤,离开了桌子


and Miranda missed Lagerfeld...
导致马琳达错过了与拉格费尔德的会面
{\an8}拉格费尔德 - Karl Otto Lagerfeld,时尚设计师


just before he boarded a 17-hour flight to Australia.
恰好接着拉格费尔德又去了澳大利亚



She now works at TVGuide.
现在那个倒霉蛋,她在干电视导购


Man the desk at all times. Got it.
随时坚守岗位,知道了


Uh... Miranda Priestly's office.
呃… 马琳达·皮斯里办公室


No, she's not available.
不,她现在没空


Who is it?
请问是哪位?


Yes, I will tell her you called... yet again.
是的,我会告诉她你来过电话…好几次了


Right. Remember, you and I have totally differentjobs.
记住,你我有不同的分工


I mean, you get coffee... and you run errands.
我是指,你负责咖啡,听候差遣


Yet I am in charge of her schedule...
我负责她的行程


her appointments and her expenses.
会议和财务


And, um, most importantly, um...
还有,最重要的是


I get to go with her to Paris for Fashion Week in the fall.
我会和她去巴黎的秋季时尚周


I get to wear couture. I go to all the shows and all the parties.
我会穿大牌设计的服装 参加所有的

时装表演和聚会


I meet all of the designers. It's divine.
会见所有设计师 太神圣了


Okay. Now, stay here. I'm going to the art department to give them the Book.
你现在留下来 我要把书拿去设计部


The... This is the Book.
书? 就是这本书


Now, it is a mock-up of everything...
里面包含本期杂志要采用的…


in the current issue.
…所有设计素材


And we deliver it to Miranda's apartment every night, and she retu...
我们每晚都把它送去马琳达的住处 然后她再…


Don't touch it. She returns it to us in the morning with her notes.
别碰 她做过笔记后在隔日上午交给我们


Now, the second assistant is supposed to do this...
现在,应该由第二助理来做这个


but Miranda is very private and she does not like strangers in her house.
马琳达很注重隐私 不喜欢陌生人闯入她的住处


So until she decides that you are not a total psycho...
直到她确认你不是什么变态…


I get the lovely task of waiting around for the Book.
先由我负责保管这本书


Oh, Emily? What do I do...
哦,艾米莉,我该怎么办?


Deal with it.
把它处理好


Hello. Mrs. Priestly's office.
你好,皮斯里女士办公室


Hmm. That's what I meant. Miranda Priestly's office.
嗯,我就那意思,马琳达·皮斯里办公室


Um, you know, she is in a meeting. Can I please take a message?
呃,她现在开会 能为你留个口信吗?


Okay. Can you please spell Gabbana?
好,请拼一下 Gabbana
{\an8}Gabbana - Docle & Gabbana,又名 D&G,意大利时尚品牌



Hello?
喂?


I guess not.
不拼算了


I guessed an eight and a half.
我猜你穿八点五号鞋


Um, uh, that's very nice of you...
呃,你真好…


but I don't think I need these.
但我好象不需要它们


Miranda hired me. She knows what I look like.
马琳达雇了我,她知道我的样子


Do you?
你知道吗?


Emily.
艾米莉


Emily?
艾米莉?


She means you.
她叫你呢


We just cut on the bias. That's not what I asked you.
我们刚才这样斜着剪 我要求的不是那样


I couldn't have been clearer. There you are, Emily.
我说得很清楚了 你来了,艾米莉


How many times do I have to scream your name? Actually, it's Andy.
要我喊你多少遍才够? 其实,我是安迪


My name is Andy. Andrea, but, uh, everybody calls me Andy.
我叫安迪 安吉丽雅,但大家都叫我安迪


I need 10 or 15 skirts from Calvin Klein.
我需要十到十五条 CK 的裙子
{\an8}CK - Clavin Klein,美国最顶级时尚品牌



What kind of skirts do you... Please bore someone else with your questions.
你想要什么样式的… 这种无聊的问题你问别人去


And make sure we have Pier 59 at 8:00 a.m. Tomorrow

.
去“五十九号码头”餐厅 确认明天八点的座位


Remind Jocelyn I need to see a few of those satchels that Marc is doing in the pony.
提醒约瑟琳,我要看看 马克在手抄里画的背包


And then tell Simone I'll takeJackie if Maggie isn't available.
告诉西蒙如果杰茜没空就用麦吉


Did Demarchelier confirm? D-Did D-Demarchel...
迪马休里耶确认了没?迪,迪马休里耶…
{\an8}帕特里克·迪马休里耶,著名摄影师



Demarchelier. Did he... Get him on the phone.
迪马休里耶,他…打电话给他


Uh, o... okay.
呃,好的


And, Emily? Yes?
还有,艾米莉? 是的?


That's all.
就这样


It's just the cavalier disregard for clear directions...
这只是不符合…


Do you have Demarchelier?
联络上迪马休里耶了吗?


Uh, Demarchelier.
呃,迪马休里耶


Leave it. Do you have...
让开 你有没有…


I have Miranda Priestly calling.
马琳达·皮里斯的助理


I have Patrick!
帕特里克在线


Uh, no, she called me in there and-and then she asked me about Pier 59.
哦,她叫我进去 还有什么五十九号码头


And there was something about Simone, Frankie, someone else.
还有关于西蒙,弗兰克,还有谁


And, um, she needs skirts from Calvin Klein.
她要 CK 的裙子


And, uh, there was something about a pony.
还有关于什么小马
{\an8}小马和手抄同音



Did she say which skirts? No. No.
她说要什么裙子了吗? 没有


Did she say what kind? Color, shape, fabric? I tried to ask her.
她说是什么款式的、颜色、形状、材料? 我试着问过了


You may never ask Miranda anything.
你永远不能问马琳达任何问题


Right. I will deal with all of this, and you will go to Calvin Klein.
好,我处理其它事,你去拿 CK


Eh... Me?
呃…我?


Oh, I'm sorry. Do you have some prior commitment?
不好意思,你还有其它要事吗?


Some hideous skirt convention you have to go to?
要去“恶心裙子讨论会”吗?


Miranda?
马琳达?


Are you there? I'm about to walk in. I'll call you as soon as...
到了没? 我正要进去,我马上打电话…


Hello? Hi. While you're out...
喂?你好 你在外面…


Miranda needs you to go to Hermes to pick up 25 scarves we ordered for her.
马琳达要你去爱玛仕 拿她定的二十五条围巾


Okay. Cassidy forgot her homework at Dalton. Pick that up.
好的 卡西迪巴把作业忘在达尔顿了,你去那取


Miranda went out to meet with Meisel, and she will want more Starbucks when she gets back.
马琳达去见麦塞尔,她回来时要喝星巴克


Hot Starbucks. Can you just repeat that first...
要热的 你能重复第一件…


Hello?
喂?


Oh, my God.
哦,天哪


What took you so lo

ng? I have to pee!
怎么那么久?我要去厕所!


What? You haven't peed since I left?
什么?从我出去到现在你没去过厕所?


No, I haven't. I've been manning the desk, haven't I? I'm bursting.
没有 我一直坚守岗位,快憋不住了!


Oh, hi.
哦,嗨


You do coat. Do the coat!
你挂衣服,挂起来!


Okay.
好的


Now, be prepared. The run-through is at 12:30.
准备好,十二点三十分开始挑拔


People are panicking, so the phone is going to be ringing off the hook.
大家都很惊慌,电话随时都会响起


The ru... The run-through. Right.
挑…挑拔,好的


Yes. Editors bring in options for the shoot, and Miranda chooses.
没错,编辑们提出构思 马琳达选出好的


She chooses every single thing in every single issue.
她要精心挑选每一个主题


Run-throughs are a huge deal. I don't know why you don't know that, Andrea.
挑选是件大事 真不懂你怎么会不知道,安吉丽雅


Okay. Are you ready? Oh, hi, hi.
好了,准备好没? 哦,嗨


Right. Well, after the loo, Serena and I are going to lunch.
好了,上完厕所 塞莉娜和我去吃午饭


This is her... the new me. Hi.
就是她,新的我 嗨


Told you. I thought you were kidding.
我说吧 我以为你开玩笑


No, quite serious, yeah. I get 20 minutes for lunch, and you get 15.
当然不是 我有二十分钟吃午饭,你只有十五分钟


When I come back, you can go. Okay.
我回来后,你就能去了 好的


What exactly is she wearing?
她穿的是什么啊?


Her grandmother's skirt.
她外婆的裙子


Hmm. Corn chowder.
嗯,粟米海鲜汤


That's an interesting choice.
有趣的口味


You do know that cellulite is one of the main ingredients in corn chowder.
你知道这里面有很多脂肪


So none of the girls here eat anything?
那这里的女孩都不吃东西?


Not since two became the new four and zero became the new two.
自从二号变成四号 还有零号变成二号,就不吃了
{\an8}这里的号码指衣服尺寸



Well, I'm a six. Which is the new 14.
我是六号 那就要变成十四号了


Oh. Shoot.
哦,该死


Oh, never mind. I'm sure you have plenty more polyblend where that came from.
哦,没关系 你一定还有很多其它化纤衣服


Okay. You think my clothes are hideous.
你觉得我的衣服难看?


I get it.
我知道了


But, you know, I'm not going to be in fashion forever...
但,你知道我不会一直留在时尚界


so I don't see the point of changing everything about myself just because I have this job.
我不想为了这个工作改变自己


Yes, that's true.
真是说对了


That's really what this multibillion-dollar industry is all about anyway, isn't it?
这个值好几亿的产业 就只关

心一件事,对不对?


Inner beauty.
内在美


Hello.
喂?


Right. Come on.
好,快来


Miranda's pushed the run-through up a half an hour. Mmm!
马琳达提前半小时开始了选拔


She's always 15 minutes early. Which means?
她通常都早到十五分钟 意思是?


You're already late. Come. Shoot!
你迟到了,来 该死


Excuse me.
借过


Mr. Ravitz.
拉维兹先生


Nigel.
奈杰尔


Issue going well? Oh, yes. Our best September ever.
工作顺利吗? 哦,是的,至今最成功的一个九月


Great. Heard Miranda killed autumn jackets and pulled up the Sedona shoot.
很好 听说马琳达取消秋季夹克衫 选了赛多纳的设计


What's that costing me?
那要花掉我多少钱?


About 300,000.
大概三十万


Must have been some lousy jackets.
那些夹克肯定发霉了


Irv Ravitz. Oh, I'm sorry.
俄弗·拉维兹 哦,对不起


This is Andy Sachs, Miranda's new assistant.
这位是安迪·塞克斯 马琳达的新助理


Congratulations, young lady.
恭喜你,年轻人


A million girls would kill for that job.
女生会为这工作发疯的


Bye-bye.
再见


Hmm? Chairman of Elias-Clarke, Irv Ravitz.
嗯? 艾丽雅斯·克拉克的总裁,俄弗·拉维兹


You know what they say? Tiny man, huge ego.
知道别人怎么说他的? 个子小野心大


No. And I've seen all this before.
不行,都过时了


Theyskens is trying to reinvent the drop waist, so actually it's...
瑟斯肯斯尝试重新引进露背款式 所以…


Where are all the other dresses? We have some right here.
其他裙子呢? 这里有一些


Stand, watch and listen. And I think it can be very interesting...
站着,边看边听 我认为这样很时髦…


No. No, I just... It's just baffling to me.
不,不,我… 真搞不懂


Why is it so impossible to put together a decent run-through?
为什么做个顺利的挑选会这么难


You people have had hours and hours to prepare. It's just so confusing to me.
你们有这么多时间准备 真让我搞不懂


Where are the advertisers?
广告部的人呢?


We have some pieces from Banana Republic. We need more, don't we?
我们从巴纳纳拿来这些 我们还需要更多,是吗?


Oh. This is... This might be... What do you think of... Yeah.
哦,这个,这个可以…你们觉得呢? 是啊


Well, you know me.
哦,你知道我这人


Give me a full ballerina skirt and a hint of saloon and I'm on board.
一条芭蕾舞裙加一点造型 我绝对赞成


But do you think it's too much like... Like the Lacroix from July?
你不觉得有点太… 像七月刊的卡奎


I thought that, but no, not with the right accessories. It should work.
我想过,但只要找对饰品 我就觉得能行


Where are the b

elts for this dre... Why is no one ready?
这裙子的腰带呢? 就不能都准备好吗?


Here. It's a tough call.
这里,但有点麻烦


They're so different. Hmm.
该挑哪个? 嗯


Something funny?
很好笑吗?


No. No, no. Nothing's...
不,不,没什么


You know, it's just that both those belts look exactly the same to me.
只是,这两条腰带几乎一模一样


You know, I'm still learning about this stuff and, uh...
其实,我还在学这东西…呃


"This... stuff"?
“这…东西”?


Oh. Okay. I see.
好了,我知道了


You think this has nothing to do with you.
你觉得这和你无关?


You go to your closet...
你去自己的衣橱


and you select... I don't know... that lumpy blue sweater, for instance...
选择…我不知道… 比如你那松垮的蓝色绒线衫


because you're trying to tell the world that you take yourself too seriously...
试着告诉世人你的人生重要到


to care about what you put on your back.
你无法关心自己的穿着


But what you don't know is that that sweater is not just blue.
但你要知道那衣服不仅仅是蓝色


It's not turquoise. It's not lapis.
不是绿色,也不是青色


It's actually cerulean.
而是天蓝色


And you're also blithely unaware of the fact...
你还轻率地忽视很多事情


that in 2002, Oscar de la Renta did a collection of cerulean gowns.
像奥斯卡·德拉伦塔在二零零二年 设计过一系列天蓝色的晚礼服


And then I think it was Yves Saint Laurent... wasn't it...
然后,我估计是圣罗兰…是吗?


who showed cerulean military jackets?
设计出天蓝色的军式夹克衫


I think we need a jacket here. Mmm.
我认为还需要件外套 嗯


And then cerulean quickly showed up in the collections of eight different designers.
之后天蓝色就成了 其他八位不同设计师的最爱


And then it, uh, filtered down through the department stores...
然后放入其名下的商店


and then trickled on down into some tragic Casual Corner...
最后慢慢掺入可悲的 CC
{\an8}CC - Casual Corner,提倡舒适的美国中档品牌



where you, no doubt, fished it out of some clearance bin.
才让你从她们的打折货中掏到


However, that blue represents millions of dollars...
总之,那蓝色值几千万


and countless jobs...
花费了数不尽的心血


and it's sort of comical how you think that you've made a choice...
滑稽的是,你以为是你选择了这个颜色


that exempts you from the fashion industry...
让自己远离时尚界


when, in fact...
事实却是…


you're wearing a sweater that was selected for you by the people in this room...
这屋子里的人帮你从一堆衣服里


from a pile of stuff.
选了这件绒线衫


So then I said,

"No, I couldn't see the difference...
然后说“不,我看不出有这两条…


between the two absolutely identical belts'"...
…完全相同的腰带有何区别”


and you should have seen the look she gave me!
你应该看见当时她看我的眼神


I thought the flesh was gonna melt off her face.
还以为她脸上的肉要化了一样


It's not funny.
这不好笑


She's not happy unless everyone around her is panicked, nauseous or suicidal.
看到别人不安、恶心或者自杀 她才会开心


And the Clackers just worship her.
还有那些嘎嗒子却崇拜她


The who? They call them Clackers.
什么子? 她们叫嘎嗒子


The sound that their stilettos make in the marble lobby.
高跟鞋接触大理石地面的声音


It's like, "Clack, clack, clack. Clack, clack."
就像“嘎达,嘎达,嘎达,嘎达”


And they all act like they're curing cancer or something.
她们的样子好像去医癌症似的


The amount of time and energy...
花费很大精力和时间在…


that these people spend on these insignificant, minute details, and for what?
…不重要的会议细节上,然后呢?


So that tomorrow they can spend another $300,000 reshooting something...
第二天他们就能再花三十万重新拍照片


that was probably fine to begin with...
或许对不需要那些东西的人来说…


to sell people things they don't need!
…这好像不算什么


God!
天哪!


I'm not even hungry anymore. What?
我都气饱了 什么?


That is why those girls are so skinny. Oh. No, no, no.
怪不得那些女孩那么瘦 哦,不,不


Give me that. There's, like, eight dollars ofJarlsberg in there.
哦,不,给我 里面还有八美金的干酪呢


You know what?
知道吗?


I just have to stick it out for a year. One year.
我只要忍一年,一年


And then I can do what I came to New York to do.
之后就能做我来纽约该做的事


But I can't let Miranda get to me. I won't.
我决不能输给马琳达 决不会


Easy there, tiger.
别太勉强了


Oh, good morning, Miranda. Get me Isaac.
哦,早上好,马琳达 接通埃塞克


I don't see my breakfast here. Are my eggs here? Where are my eggs?
我没见着我的早饭 鸡蛋呢?我要的鸡蛋呢?


Excuse me!
借过!


Pick up the Polaroids from the lingerie shoot.
去内衣设计那儿取偏光板


Have the brakes checked on my car.
去检修刹车


Where's that piece of paper I had in my hand yesterday morning?
我昨天早上拿到的那份文件呢?


The girls need new surfboards or boogie boards or something for spring break.
双胞胎需要新的冲浪板或者趴板 总之寒假用得着的东西


Hello. The twins also need flip-flops.
喂? 她们还要沙滩拖鞋


Ow! Oh, my gosh!
啊! 哦,

天哪


Pick up my shoes from Blahnik, and then go get Patricia.
去布朗尼克取我的鞋,然后去接派奇特
{\an8}Monolo Blahnik,高级女鞋品牌



Who's that? Good girl! Good girl! Good girl!
她是谁? 好孩子!好孩子!


Get me that little table that I liked at that store on Madison.
去买我在曼蒂森看中的那张小圆桌


Get us a reservation for dinner tonight at that place that got the good review.
为今晚晚餐定一家评价好的餐馆


Get me Isaac. Thirty-six thank-you notes delivered today.
接通埃塞克 寄出三十六份感谢信


Where is everyone? Why is no one working?
人都去那儿了? 为什么没人在工作?


Get me Demarchelier.
接通迪马休里耶


I have Miranda Priestly calling for... Okay.
马琳达·皮斯利的助手 好的


I have Patrick.
帕特里克在线


Thank God it's Friday, right?
谢天谢地,星期五了


At least Miranda will be in Miami, so we don't have to be on call this weekend.
马琳达会在迈阿密 这周末不用待命了


You know, my dad's coming in from Ohio.
我父亲从俄亥俄州来看我


Yeah, we're gonna go out to dinner, maybe see Chicago.
我们出去吃饭,可能去看《芝加哥》
{\an8}芝加哥 - 著名百老汇歌舞剧



You doing anything fun this weekend?
这周末有没有安排?


Yes.



Yeah, Nate said it was great.
是啊,内特说很好


He actually... He applied here, but they wanted someone with more experience.
他其实应聘过这里 但他们需要经验丰富的


Here. Huh? What's this?
给 嗯?是什么?


I don't want you to get behind on your rent.
我不想你拖房租


Dad, how did you... It's...
爸,你怎么… 只是…


I'm gonna kill Mom.
我要掐我妈


Dad, thank you.
谢谢你,爸爸


It's really good to see you. You too, honey.
真高兴见到你 我也是,宝贝


So, you want to start grilling me now...
你想现在就说正题呢…


or should we wait till after dinner?
…还是等吃了晚饭后?


I thought I'd let you at least enjoy the bread basket first.
我想让你吃了早饭再说


No, no, no. It's okay. Go right ahead.
不,不,没关系 现在说吧


We're just a little worried, honey.
我们只是很担心你,宝贝


We get e-mails from you at your office at 2:00 a.m.
我们凌晨两点收到你的电子邮件


Your pay is terrible. You don't get to write anything.
工资低,又不参与文笔工作


Hey, that's not fair.
嘿,这么说不公平


I wrote those e-mails.
我写了那些电子邮件的


I'm just trying to understand why someone who got accepted to Stanford Law...
我试着了解被斯坦福法律系接受的人…


turns it down to be a journalist, and now you're not even doing that.
…为什么会想做记者 更

何况你现在还不算是记者


Dad, you have to trust me.
爸,你要相信我


Being Miranda's assistant opens a lot of doors.
做马琳达的助理就不用愁将来了


Emily is going to Paris with Miranda in a few months...
艾米莉要和马琳达去巴黎几个月


and she's gonna meet editors and writers from every important magazine.
她会遇到著名杂志社的编辑和作者


And in a year, that could be me.
再过一年,我也能去了


All right? Mm-hmm.
好吗? 嗯


Dad, I swear, this is my break.
爸,我发誓,这将是我的转折点


This is my... my chance.
这是我的…机遇


This is my boss.
是我老板


I'm sorry, Dad. I have to take this. Take it. Take it.
爸,对不起,我得接这个电话 接吧,接吧


Hello. Miranda? My flight has been canceled.
你好,马琳达 我的班机取消了


It's some absurd weather problem.
因为什么荒谬的天气原因


I need to get home tonight. The twins have a recital tomorrow morning at school.
我要今晚回家 双胞胎明天要在学校表演独奏


What? At school!
什么? 在学校!


Absolutely. Let me see what I can do. Good.
好的,我来想办法 很好


Hi. Um, I know this is totally last minute...
嗨,我知道事情紧急…


but I was hoping that you could maybe get a flight for my boss...
但我希望你今晚能帮我老板找架…


from Miami to New York tonight?
…从迈阿密飞往纽约的飞机


It's right here. Thank you. Yeah, any kind of jet.
就这里,谢谢 是,任何一种喷气机都行


From Miami to New York. Thank you.
从迈阿密飞往纽约 谢谢


Yup, I need it tonight. I need it... Ow!
是的,今晚就要,我要…哦!


I thought you were going out the other... Sweetie! No.
我以为你从那边出来 亲爱的,我没有


It's over here, honey. Tonight.
在这里,亲爱的 今晚


Hi. I'm trying to get a flight tonight... for tonight... from Miami to New York.
嗨,我要今晚的飞机… 今晚…迈阿密到纽约


Yes, I know there's a hurricane.
是,我知道有暴风


Nothing is flying out? What do you mean, nothing is flying out?
都飞不出去? 什么叫都飞不出去?


It's for Miranda Priestly, and I know that she's a client of yours.
是马琳达·皮斯利的要求 她是你们的客户


Yes. Yes, hi. I need a jet tonight from Miami to New York.
是,是,我要一架迈阿密去纽约的飞机


Yeah. Sorry. Hold on. Hello? Miranda, hi.
是,对不起,等一下 喂?马琳达


I'm trying to get you a flight, but no one is flying out because of the weather.
我在尽力给你找飞机 但因天气原因,飞机都飞不了


Please. It's just... I don't know... drizzling.
拜托,这只是… 我不知道…毛毛雨


Someone must be getting out.

有人要出去


Call Donatella. Get her jet.
打电话给多娜特拉,让她找


Call everybody else that we know that has a jet. Irv?
找所有社交圈里有飞机的人,俄弗?


Call every... This is your responsibi... This is yourjob.
打给每个人…这是你的职责、你的工作


Get me home.
让我回家


Oh, my God! She's going to murder me.
哦,天哪 她会杀了我的


What does she want you to do, call the National Guard and have her airlifted out of there?
她要你怎么做,叫国民警卫队去援救她?


Of course not. Could I do that?
当然不是,我会那么做吗?


Come on.



Come on.
我们走
{\an8}芝加哥,歌舞剧



The girls' recital was absolutely wonderful.
她们的独奏太精彩了


They played Rachmaninoff. Everyone loved it.
选了拉克曼尼诺夫的作品 所有人都说好


Everyone except me...
除了我


because, sadly, I was not there.
因为,不幸地,我不在场


Miranda, I'm so sorry.
马琳达,我很抱歉


Do you know why I hired you?
知道我为什么雇你吗?


I always hire the same girl...
我总是雇类似的女孩


stylish, slender, of course...
时髦、苗条、当然还有…


worships the magazine.
崇拜这本杂志


But so often, they turn out to be...
但是,她们总变得…


I don't know... disappointing and, um...
我不知道…让人失望…


stupid.
变得愚蠢


So you, with that impressive resume...
而你,有漂亮的简历


and the big speech about your so-called work ethic...
还有夸夸其谈地说自己是工作狂


I, um... I thought you would be different.
我…我以为你会不一样


I said to myself, go ahead.
我对自己说,去吧


Take a chance.
抓住机会


Hire the smart, fat girl.
雇一个聪明的胖女孩


I had hope.
我有过希望


My God. I live on it.
天哪,希望是我的动力


Anyway, you ended up disappointing me more than, um...
总之,你却比其他任何蠢女孩


more than any of the other silly girls.
都更让我感到失望


Um, I really did everything I could think of.
我真的做了我能做的


Uh... That's all.
呃… 就这样


Excuse me! Where do you think you're going?
站住!你要去哪儿?


She hates me, Nigel.
她恨我,奈杰尔


And that's my problem because...
这跟我有关…?


Oh, wait. No, it's not my problem.
哦,等等,这跟我没关系


I don't know what else I can do because if I do something right, it's unacknowledged.
我不知道还能怎么做 事情做对了,好像是应该的


She doesn't even say thank you.
她连谢谢都不说


But if I do something wrong, she is vicious.
但如果事情做错了 她就是个巫婆


So quit. What?
辞职好了 什么?


Qu

it. Quit?
辞职 辞职?


I can get another girl to take your job in five minutes... one who really wants it.
我可以在五分钟内找到一个 非常想要这份工作的女孩顶替你


No, I don't want to quit. That's not fair.
不,我不要辞职 这不公平


But, you know, I'm just saying that I would just like a little credit...
我只是说,我想要为自己的努力…


for the fact that I'm killing myself trying.
…赢得些奖励


Andy, be serious.
安迪,现实点


You are not trying.
你根本没有努力


You are whining. I...
你在抱怨 我…


What is it that you want me to say to you, huh?
你希望我对你说什么?


Do you want me to say, "Poor you. Miranda's picking on you. Poor you. Poor Andy"?
要我说“真可怜,马琳达又欺负你了 可怜的安迪”


Hmm? Wake up, six.
是吗? 醒醒,六号女生


She's just doing herjob.
她只是做她的工作


Don't you know that you are working at the place...
你知道吗,你工作的这个地方…


that published some of the greatest artists of the century?
…负责出版近百年来顶尖艺术家的作品?


Halston, Lagerfeld, de la Renta.
豪斯顿、拉格费尔德、德拉伦塔


And what they did, what they created...
他们的作品、创作


was greater than art because you live your life in it.
比艺术更伟大 因为你生活在这种艺术之中


Well, not you, obviously, but some people.
哦,当然不包括你 但包括不少人


You think this is just a magazine, hmm?
你以为这只是本杂志,对吗?


This is not just a magazine.
这不仅仅是杂志


This is a shining beacon of hope for...
这是希望的灯塔,指路给…


oh, I don't know...
哦,我不知道


let's say a young boy growing up in Rhode Island with six brothers...
比方说一个生活在罗得岛上 有六个兄弟的男孩


pretending to go to soccer practice when he was really going to sewing class...
在上缝纫课时,模仿足球训练的动作


and reading Runway under the covers at night with a flashlight.
晚上在被窝里用手电筒看《天桥》


You have no idea how many legends have walked these halls.
你不知道这里员工的艰辛


And what's worse, you don't care.
更糟糕的是,你根本不在乎


Because this place, where so many people would die to work...
在这里,更多人是热爱这份工作


you only deign to work.
而你是被迫的


And you want to know why she doesn't kiss you on the forehead...
你还抱怨她为什么不亲吻你的额头


and give you a gold star on your homework at the end of the day.
每天给你的作业批个金色五角星


Wake up, sweetheart.
醒醒吧,亲爱的


Okay. So I'm screwing it up. Mmm.
好吧,我搞砸了 嗯


I don't want to.
我不想这

样的


I just wish that I knew what I could do to...
我只希望知道自己该怎么做


Nigel? Hmm?
奈杰尔? 嗯?


Nigel, Nigel.
奈杰尔,奈杰尔


No.
不行


I don't know what you expect me to do.
我不知道你要我做什么


There's nothing in this whole closet that'll fit a size six.
这里的衣服,六号穿不下的


I can guarantee you.
我向你保证


These are all sample sizes... two and four.
这里都是样品尺寸 二号和四号


All right. We're doing this for you. And... A poncho?
好吧,这个给你,还有…披风?


You'll take what I give you and you'll like it.
你收下我给你的,你会喜欢的


We're doing this Dolce for you. Hmm!
还有这个 Docle 嗯!
{\an8}Docle,就是前面提到的 D&G,意大利时尚品牌



And shoes.
还有鞋子


Jimmy Choo's. Hmm.
吉米·周 嗯


Manolo Blahnik. Wow.
布朗尼克 哇


Nancy Gonzalez. Love that.
南茜·港渣勒兹,我喜欢
{\an8}南茜·港渣勒兹 - Nancy Gonzalez,皮包品牌



Okay, Narciso Rodriguez. This we love.
娜西索·洛吉杰斯,我们要这个
{\an8}娜西索·洛吉杰斯 - Narciso Rodriguez,时尚品牌



Uh, it might fit. It might. What?
呃,或许合身 什么?


Okay. Now, Chanel. You're in desperate need of Chanel. Darling, shall we?
好了,现在你非常需要香奈儿 亲爱的,走吧


We have to get to the beauty department, and God knows how long that's going to take.
我们还要去美容部 老天知道那要多久才够


I mean, I have no idea why Miranda hired her.
我不知道为什么马琳达雇了她


Me neither. The other day, we were in the beauty department.
我也是 有天我们在美容部


She held up the Shu Uemura eyelash curler and said, "What is this?"
她拿起植村秀的眉毛卷毛器 她问“这是什么?”


I just knew from the moment I saw her...
从第一次看到她我就知道…


she was going to be a complete and utter disas...
她会是个大祸害…


Miranda Priestly's office.
马琳达·皮斯里办公室


No, actually, she's not available, but I'll leave word.
不,她现在没空 要留口信吗?


Okay, thanks. Bye.
好的,谢谢,再见


How did...
怎么可能…


Are you wearing the... The Chanel boots?
你穿的是… 香奈儿的靴子?


Yeah, I am.
没错


You look good.
你看上去不错


Oh, God. What?
哦,天哪 怎么了?


She does. Oh, shut up, Serena.
是真的 哦,闭嘴,赛琳娜


See you guys tomorrow. Good night, man. Take it easy.
明天见 晚安,伙计,当心点


Take care of that finger, huh?
当心那手指


So, what do you think?
你觉得怎么样?


Uh, I think we better get out of here...
我想我们该在我女友看到我之前

before my girlfrie

nd sees me.

快点离开这里


The gowns are fabulous.
礼服很漂亮


Mm-hmm. We're gonna use the burgundy.
嗯 还要勃艮第红酒


Gotta find...
得去找…


So we spent a whole semester on potatoes alone.
我们整个学期都只吃土豆


You take the fry and squeeze it.
拿起薯条捏一下


See how firm that is? Hey. Oh, I'm so sorry I'm late.
能吃得饱吗? 嘿,抱歉我迟到了


There was a crisis in the accessories department.
首饰部出了点状况


I needed to find a python headband. Pythors hot right now.
我得找条蛇皮头巾 蛇皮现在火着呢


I have exciting presents for all of you.
我有很棒的礼物送给你们


Are you ready?
准备好了吗?


What is that? It's a Bang & Olufsen phone.
那是什么?B&O 的电话
{\an8}B&O - 丹麦一家高档电子公司



Charlie Rose sent it to Miranda for her birthday.
查理·罗斯送给马琳达的生日礼物


I looked it up on line. It's $1,100.
我上网查了下,一千一百美金


What? Wow!
什么? 厉害!


And I have some products. Mason Pearson hairbrushes.
还有一些其他产品 梅森·皮尔森的梳子


A little Clinique. Ooh!
一些倩碧 哦!
{\an8}倩碧 - 美容品牌



Oh, damn it. I love your job. Oh! One more.
该死,我爱死你的工作了 哦!还有一个…


A little thing.
…小小的惊喜


Do you want it? You want... Oh. Gimme! Gimme, gimme, gimme!
你想要吗?想要…哦 给我!给我!给我!


I think she likes it. Oh, my God! This is the new MarcJacobs!
我想她会喜欢的 我的天!这是新的 MJ
{\an8}MJ - MarcJacobs,皮包品牌



This is sold out everywhere. Where did you get this?
这个皮包到处都脱销了 你怎么得到的?


Miranda didn't want it, so...
马琳达不想要这个,所以…


No, no, no, no, no. This bag is, like, $1,900. I cannot take this from you.
不,不,不,这包值一千九百美金 我不能收下


Yeah, you can.
你当然可以


Why do women need so many bags? Shut up.
女人要这么多包做什么? 闭嘴


You have one. You put all your junk in it, and that's it. You're done.
一个包就够了 把东西都放进去不就得了


Fashion is not about utility.
时尚不是实惠


An accessory is merely a piece of iconography...
装饰品代表了你的形象


used to express individual identity.
展示你的个性


Oh! And it's pretty. That too.
哦,太漂亮了 那个也是


Yeah. But the thing is, it turns out there is more to Runway than just fancy purses.
没错,而且《天桥》不仅仅代表漂亮包包


Look, here's an essay byJay Mclnerney, a piece byJoan Didion.
看,这里有杰·麦克伦尼的评论 裘安·迪迪昂的作品
{\an8}杰·麦克伦尼、裘安·迪迪昂,都是美国知名作家




Even an interview with Christiane Amanpour.
还有对克里斯狄昂·阿曼普的采访
{\an8}克里斯狄昂·阿曼普 - CNN 频道国际部的主编



Looks like someone's been drinking the Kool-Aid. What do you...
某个人的嘴巴抹了蜜了 你怎么…


I got it. It's... Yup, the Dragon Lady.
在我这里 是…是女魔头


Oh, Miranda? Let me talk to her.
哦,马琳达? 让我跟她说


I need that. I'll tell her to get her own scrambled eggs.
我要接 我告诉她让她自己做炒鸡蛋


Lily, no, no, no! Put that thing up! I was gonna answer it!
莉莉,别!把那东西翻起来 我要接那个电话


It's gonna make... Give me the... phone.
不然会… 把手机给我


Hi, Miranda.
你好,马琳达


Ooh. Shh. Absolutely.
哦,嘘! 没问题


Shh! Uh-huh. I'm leaving right now.
嘘! 嗯,我现在就去


You know, you guys didn't have to be such assholes.
你们几个有必要这么混账吗?


Um, excuse me.
呃,对不起


I'm looking forJames Holt.
我找詹姆士·浩特


Um, that's him right there.
他就在那里


Oh. Thanks. No problem.
哦,谢谢 没关系


I put my stuff out there, and I pray they improve. Really?
我把东西放那儿,祈祷他们能有所改善 是吗?


Excuse me. Hi.
打扰了 嗨


I'm Andy. I'm picking up for Miranda Priestly.
我是安迪 我来取马琳达·皮斯里的东西


Oh, yes. You must be the new Emily.
哦,是的 你就是新的艾米莉?


Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你


Oh, let me see that bag. Very, very nice. Ah.
让我看看那包 非常漂亮


Distressed, studded leather, pieced by hand, finished with a metallic fringe.
仿旧款式,铁钉皮革,手工缝合 金属撬边


Very nice, indeed. Who made that fantastic thing?
真是漂亮极了 这是哪位大师的杰作?


You.



Hmm. Duh. This way.
嗯,没错 这边请


Uh, here we go.



It's a sketch of Miranda's dress for the benefit.
是马琳达参加慈善会穿的连身裙的草图


Also the centerpiece of my spring collection. Top secret stuff.
还有我春季设计的主打款式,高度机密


I'll guard it with my life. Please do.
我会誓死护驾 拜托了


Come on. You're working for Miranda Priestly now.
来 你现为马琳达·皮斯里工作


You must be in desperate need of hard liquor.
你肯定需要一杯酒


Excuse us, girls.
借过


She'll have the punch.
给她一杯鸡尾酒


It's deadly. Have fun.
会让你神魂颠倒,好好享受


He's right, you know. Hmm?
他说得没错 什么?


The punch. I drank it at James's last party.
鸡尾酒 我在詹姆斯上次聚会时喝过


I woke up in Hoboken wearing nothing but a poncho and a cowboy hat.
在赫伯肯醒来时只穿了斗篷和牛仔帽


Wise.

很明智


Uh, hi. Christian Thompson.
你好 克里斯丁·汤普森


Christian Thompson? You're kidding.
克里斯丁·汤普森? 开玩笑


No, you're... You write for, like, every magazine I love.
不是,你…你写的杂志我都很喜欢


I actually... I reviewed your collection of essays for my college newspaper.
事实上,我看过你在大学时写的稿子


Did you mention my good looks and my killer charm?
有没有说我一表人才,英俊潇洒?


No, but... What do you do?
没有,但… 你现在做什么?


Oh. Well, I want to work for somewhere like The New Yorker or Vanity Fair.
哦,我想在其他地方工作 像《纽约人》或者《都市生活》


I am a writer too. Is that right?
我也是个作家 是吗?


Mm-hmm. I should read your stuff. Why don't you send it over?
嗯 我该看看你写的东西 不如你寄些过来给我


Yeah?
行吗?


That would be... Thank you. That would be great.
那真是…谢谢,真是太好了


But actually, right now, I'm working as Miranda Priestly's assistant.
不过现在,我是马琳达·皮斯里的助理


Oh, you're kidding. Well, that's too bad.
你开玩笑,那样太糟糕了


That's... Whoa. You'll never survive Miranda.
那…天哪,你肯定吃不消马琳达的


Excuse me? Well, you seem nice, smart.
为什么? 你看上去很善良、聪明


You can't do that job.
你不适合那个工作


Gotta go.
我得走了


Okay.
好吧


Well, it was very, very nice to meet you, Miranda girl.
非常非常荣幸认识你,马琳达女孩


Emily?
艾米莉?


Call James Holt's office. Tell them I want to move the preview up to today at 12:30.
给詹姆斯·浩特办公室打电话 说预展提前到今天十二点半


Tell everybody else. Be ready to leave in half an hour.
告诉大家 半小时内准备好


But we're not expected until Tuesday. Did she say why?
但那应该在周二 她说为什么了吗?


Yes. Yeah, she explained every detail of her decision making.
是的,关于她的决定 她解释了所有细节


And then we brushed each other's hair and gabbed about American Idol.
然后我们互相给对方梳头 像美国偶像一样说话

I see your point.

我懂你的意思了

what's a preview anyway? Good morning, Miranda.

预展到底是什么? 早上好,马琳达


Miranda insists upon seeing all the designers'collections...
马琳达坚持要求在会展前


before they show them.
看所有设计师的作品


Great to see you. Hello, James.
很高兴见到你 你好,詹姆斯


And she tells them what she thinks? In her way.
然后她把想法告诉对方? 用她特殊的表达方式


Uh, this season really began for me with a meditation...
这季度的设计理念起源于我对…


on the intersection between

East and west.
…东西风格合并的构想


There's a scale. One nod is good. Two nods is very good.
有个判定方法 点一次头是好,点两次是非常好


There's only been one actual smile on record, and that was Tom Ford in 2001.
唯一的一次微笑记录 是在二零零一年的汤姆·福特展上


An obi belt.
和服腰带


She doesn't like it, she shakes her head.
如果不喜欢,她就摇头


This is the dress that we have designed specifically and exclusively for you.
这是我们特地精心为您设计的晚装


Then, of course, there's the pursing of the lips.
当然,如果她紧闭嘴唇


Which means?
意思是?


Catastrophe.
大灾难


Just, uh... Just go.
走,快走


I just don't understand. I'm appalled. It's absurd. Appalled.
我就是不明白,太可怕了 荒谬,还有可怕


You deal with it. I'll talk to him.
你来解决 我会跟他谈的


So because she pursed her lips, he's gonna change his entire collection?
就因为她紧闭嘴唇 他就要更换所有设计?


You still don't get it, do you?
你还是不明白,是不是?


Her opinion is the only one that matters.
她的观点才是最重要的


Call my husband and confirm dinner. At Pastis? Done.
打电话给我丈夫确认晚餐 帕斯蒂咖啡馆?已经定好了


And I'll need a change of clothes.
我还需要换身衣服


Well, I've already messengered your outfit over to the shoot.
我已经发短信通知 把您的衣服送去杂志社了


Fine. And, Andrea, I would like you to deliver the Book to my home tonight.
好的,安吉丽雅 我想让你今晚把书送来


Have Emily give you the key. Mm-hmm.
让艾米莉给你钥匙 嗯


Guard this with your life. Of course.
用生命来保管这个 当然


You know, if I can deliver the Book, that means I must have done something right.
你知道吗,如果我能够去送书 就意味着我一定做对了什么事


I'm not a psycho.
我不是变态


Oh, and, you know, she called me Andrea?
哦,知道吗? 她叫我安吉丽雅


I mean, she didn't call me Emily, which is... Isn't that great?
她没叫我艾米莉 这样…是不是很棒?


Yeah, whoopee. Right.
是啊,万岁


Now, it's very important that you do exactly what I'm about to tell you.
现在听好我要告诉你的每一句话


Oh. Okay.
哦,好的


The Book is assembled by 10:00, 10:30...
十点至十点半,书会被剪辑好


and you must wait around for it until then.
你必须一直等到书完成为止


You will be delivering Miranda's dry cleaning with the Book.
你将马琳达干洗的衣物和书一起送去


Now, the car will take you straight to Miranda's townouse.
司机会直接把你送去马琳达市中心的住处


You let yourself in.
你开门进去


Andrea. You do no

相关主题