第I卷（共 105 分）
Ⅰ. Listening Comprehension
Section A Short Conversations
Directions: In Section A, you will hear ten short conversations between two speakers. At the end of each conversation, a question will be asked about what was said. The conversations and the questions will be spoken only once. After you hear a conversation and the question about it, read the four possible answers on your paper, and decide which one is the best answer to the question you have heard.
1. A. 9:13. B. 9:15. C. 9:30. D. 9: 50.
2. A. Camping. B. Watching films.
3. A. To see Professor White. B. To see the film.
C. To buy some books.
D. To give a lecture.
4. A. At a theatre. B. At a booking office.
C. At a railway station.
D. At a restaurant.
5. A. Teacher and student. B. Colleagues.
C. Husband and wife.
6. A. Mum stays at home. B. Mum goes to the store.
C. Mum goes for a walk.
D. Mum goes to buy a newspaper.
7. A. The woman should not clean up her room.
B. The woman should not get the report back.
C. The woman should not wait for him.
D. The woman should not bother to get the umbrella.
8. A. They go out to eat at a restaurant.
B. They go to see a movie.
C. They visit close relatives.
D. They observe it at home.
9. A. The man should consume less salt.
B. The man should look at his diet.