1. If you travel by ship across the Pacific Ocean, you cross the International line.
2. People always hate mice, but one mouse won th e people’s heart of the whole world.
3. What do you think about ….?
4. Great wall is so wide for six horses to go side by side.
5. Five days is too long for me to wait. Do you want to wait?
6. Don’t trust him no matter what he says.
7. Would you like some coffee? There’s still a little left.
8. We admire him although he makes a lot of mistakes; after all he is a great man.
9. ….three times as much here…
10. A dolphin is always well-known as a clever and friendly animal.
11. He was satisfied with his new car, and drove to work the very next day.
12. You are free to go or stay.
13. Fires may do more damage than the earthquake.
14. When she left school, she went first to Britain.
15. Air pollution is more serious than water pollution.
16. The polluted air becomes poisonous and dangerous to our health.
17. Who’s going to answer the door?
18. Some people find it difficult to ask for help.
19. Jim was intelligent, but he hated hard work.
20. My classmate is more clever than I.
21. I think she’ll change the mind tomorrow.
22. I read the local newspaper with great interest every evening.
23. You’d better do that again.
24. Some of the pictures were shown in an art museum in Shanghai when she was 4 years old.
25. I’m thinking about a visit to Paris.
26．He didn’t need to attend the meeting.
27．I’m busy studying for my exams.
28．The teacher came earlier than expected.
29．Have you seen Tom recently?
30．If you take vitamins, you will have more energy.
31．Air pollution is more serious than water pollution.
32．He prefers coffee to tea.
33．He is one of the greatest writers in the world.
34．They were sitting in the park, playing cards.
35．I hope we can have some snow this winter.
36．How long will you be staying in China?
37．Inside, this large plane looks more like a high building than a plane.
38．He wanted to help all the wounded people no matter which side they were fighting for.
39．The farmer didn’t spend much time working on his farm.
1. Would you mind closing the window for me?
2. Who is the girl in white shirt?
3. Air pollution is more serious than water pollution.
4. He shows a great interest in learning English.
5. It is no good hoping to read all these books.
6. I slept soundly all night.
7. I met one of my old friends on my way home yesterday evening.
8. I picked up the bag to protect my face from the smoke and heat.
9. Mark couldn’t come to the party because he had to work.
10. We cannot tell when an earthquake is coming.
11. The friend saw everything but did not say a single word.
12. Each year some of his money is given to the best scientists and writers of the world.
13. I hurried to my office.
14. In fact, he did not even own a bed.
15. He called the doctor and made sure they would meet at five.
16. I got there by plane late at night.
17. I’m looking forward to your visit to China.
18. This box can hold more books than one.
19. Please give me your advice.
20. I am writing this letter to complain about the service in your hotel.
21. You and your team can discover the answer to problems together.
22. Smoking can seriously harm your health.
23. Fewer high school students are smoking now than a few years ago.
24. I hope you will change your mind tomorrow.
25. Do you go swimming every day?
26. Business success depends on hard work.
27. Good health is an essential part of good life.
28. How much does a parrot like this cost?
29. Eastern culture is different from western.
30. I feel lonely without you.
31. He looks much older than his age.
32. Young persons under 25 makes up half of the American population.
33. I play football with my classmates.
34. From the East coast to the West it is about 3,000 miles wide.
35. I’ve lost interest in my work.
36. I got to the library by bus.
37. He called the doctor and made sure they would meet at 5.
38. Their parents don’t know them as well as their friends do.
39. Some parents even stop their children from meeting their good friends.
40. By 1900, states had laws against selling cigarettes to young people.
41. If you take vitamins, you will have more energy.
42. Before leaving the classroom, please turn off the lights.
43. Flight 220 is scheduled to arrive at 10.30 pm.
44. He is one of the greatest writers in the world.
45. I read the local newspaper with great interest every evening.
46. He prefers coffee to tea.
47. Our textbooks are very different from theirs.
48. I sent him a Christmas card last year.
49. The glass broke into pieces.
50. You needn’t attend the meeting.
51. How did you spend your holiday?
52. They quested both men but neither of them could speak English.
53. Playing the sport you like is considered as an essential part of a person’s life.
1.The polluted air becomes poisonous and dangerous to health.
2.He is one of the greatest writers in the world.
3.I reached Beijing early in the morning.
4.The men answered every differently from the women!
5.In most culture, animals are in a worse position than human being.
6.I’m thinking about a visit to Paris.
7.When she left school, she went first to Britain.
8.He was satisfied with his new car, and drove to work in it the very next day.
9.Both Ann and Mary are suitable for the job.
10.He often went from town to town giving lectures.
11.It is still raining today.
12.My roommate, Tom, is also a graduate student like me.
13.Many schools will not open for lessons until the beginning of September.
14.But I’ve got room for only two of you in the house.
15.I’m looking forward to your visit to China.
16.Could you tell me where the post office is?
17.Will you go shopping with me?
18.He’s growing more like his father now.
19.I read the local newspaper with great interest every evening.
20.Our textbooks are very different from theirs.
21.I think she will change her mind tomorrow.
22.It is no good hoping to read all these books.
23.Each year some of his money is given to the best scientists and writers of the
24.You should put part of your salary in the bank each month.
25.This box can hold more book than that one.
26.Success in business depends on hard work.
27.In the world, soccer or football is the most popular sport.
28.They thought that there must be something wrong with their TV set.
29.When she was eighteen, she began to work.
30.The friend saw everything but did not say a single word.
31.This shirt is too big for me. Do you have a smaller one?
32.What kind of life do most people enjoy?
33.In fact, he did not even own a bed.
34.Fires may do more damage than the earthquakes.
35.I had no choice.
36.We had to stay at home, because it was raining.
37.The doctors decided to see this strange man themselves.
38.You and your team can discover the answers to problems together.
39.If you travel by ship across the Pacific, you cross the International Date Line.
40.He called the doctor and made sure that they would meet at five.
41.He is a world famous pop star.
42.I picked up the bag to protect my face from the smoke and heat.
43.Have you see Tom recently?
44.Why not go out for a walk?
45.We cannot tell when an earthquake is coming.
46.I have lost interest in my work.
47.I feel lonely without you.
48.He shows a treat interest in learning English.
49.I’m busy studying for my exams.
50.How did you spend your holiday?
51.She was the only daughter and the youngest child of five.
52.Bob and Peter found out that they were twin brothers.
53.Do you mind my smoking here?
54.I feel satisfied with my life.
55.Could you give me a cup of coffee, please?
56.Are you fond of music?
57.I want to get back home by five o’clock if it is possible.
58.Who’s going to answer the door?
59.Before leaving the classroom, please turn off the lights.
60.Jim was intelligent, but he hated hard work.
61.My classmate is more clever than I.
62.He didn’t need to attend the meeting.
63.How are you doing these days?
64.Flight 220 is scheduled to arrive at 10:30 pm.
65.From the East Coast to the West Coast it is about 3,000 miles wide.
41.There are 45 students in each class of the school.