搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第14集

生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第14集

生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第14集
生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第14集

你发什么疯呢

Whatcha doing?

我在尝试以瞬时环形影像来审视我的成果

I'm attempting to view my work as a fleeting peripheral image 来激活我的上丘脑

so as to engage the superior colliculus of my brain.

真有趣

Interesting.

我一般喝点咖啡就行了

I usually just have coffee.

你彻夜未眠吗

You've been up all night?

早上了吗

Is it morning?

是的

Yes.

那我就是彻夜未眠了

Then I've been up all night.

你卡壳了

And you're stuck?

要不然怎么会有人想要激活上丘脑

Why else would a person try to engage their superior colliculus?

真抱歉亲爱的喝完咖啡前我可帮不了你

Oh,sorry,sweetie,I can't help you till I've had my coffee. 佩妮我早就告诉过你你要不把他关到他房间里Penny,I told you if you don't put him in his crate at night 他会在公寓里上蹿下跳一整夜

he just runs around the apartment.

现在又是在干嘛

What is he doing now?

他要不是在分解公式的项

Hmm,he's either isolating the terms

一一检验的话

of his formula and examining them individually,

就是在...

or...

寻找在被彼得潘削掉之后

looking for the alligator that swallowed his hand

让短吻鳄吞噬的手

after Peter Pan cut it off.

虎克船长的手是被鳄鱼吃掉的

Captain Hook's hand was eaten by a crocodile,

不是短吻鳄

not an alligator.

你要想损我至少把事实给弄清楚先

If you're going to mock me,at least get your facts straight. 遵命船长

Aye,aye,Captain.

我就不明白了

I can't see it!

怎么就结合不起来呢

It just won't coalesce.

也许你应该重新开始

Maybe you need a fresh start.

有道理

You're right.

真是个好主意莱纳德谢谢

It's a great idea,Leonard. Thank you.

当电子穿越石墨烯时

Electrons move through graphene...

所表现出的质量为零

act as if they have no mass...

他卡壳多久了

How long has he been stuck?

智商上有三十小时了

Intellectually about 30 hours.

情商嘛二十九年了

Emotionally about 29 years.

单元晶格包涵了两个碳原子

Unit cell contains two carbon atoms...

六边形的内角为120°

Interior angle of a hexagon is 120 degrees.

你试过将他重新启动一下吗

Have you tried rebooting him?

才不呢这是固件问题

No,I think it's a firmware problem.

哟今晚是格兰黛尔的月光溜冰场的

Hey,it's Disco Night at the Moonlight Roller Rink

迪斯科之夜

in Glendale tonight.

谁要来一起荡一下

Who's up for getting down?

太完美了

That's perfect.

伯纳黛特一直怂恿我带她去溜冰呢

Bernadette's been hocking me to take her roller skating. 我也觉得佩妮喜欢滑冰

I think Penny likes to skate.

我们四个可以两两成对

The four of us could double.

再好不过了我们去

What could be better? We're in.

真棒仿佛不是因为我想去才提出来的

Great. It's not like I brought it up because I wanted to go. 你也可以加入的啊

You can come with us.

不没事儿的我不必去的

No,it's okay. I don't have to go.

我很荣幸能给你和你们的女人

I'm happy just to guide you and your ladies

提供合适的娱乐建议

to suitable entertainment choices.

我就是个棕色人型口碑网

I'm a walking brown https://www.sodocs.net/doc/b912886819.html,.

结构恒定结构一个原子

Structure,constant structure. One atom...

天他真的是走火入魔了是吗

Boy,he's really gone,isn't he?

嗯啊他今天早上居然把黄油当成了香体剂

Yeah,this morning he used a stick of butter as deodorant.

我就说怎么闻到了爆米花的味道呢

I thought I smelled popcorn.

模式与费米子在轨道上的移动完全一样

Pattern is the same as fermions travels on the pathways... 六边的从来都是六边的

Hexagonal... It's always hexagonal...

自从他尝试理清《黑客帝国》第三部之后

I haven't seen him this stuck since he tried to figure out 我就没见过他能卡成这个样子

the third Matrix movie.

嘿这可是我的青豆啊

Hey,those are my lima beans!

在哥手里不是青豆是碳原子

Not lima beans,carbon atoms.

但老子在吃掉青豆之前

But if I don't eat my lima beans,

是不能吃饼干的

I can't have my cookie.

给你要豌豆吗

Here,you want my peas?

豌豆太赞了

The peas-- perfect.

正好拿来做电子

They can be electrons.

要我的玉米不

Want my corn?

你脑残啊

Don't be ridiculous.

我拿玉米能做什么

What would I do with corn?

那个滑旱冰我们去之前是不是先吃饭

So roller skating-- should we all grab a bite to eat first? 好啊华馆怎么样

Good. P.F. Chang's?

俺娘有优惠券

My mom has coupons.

行啊

Great.

你娘不会来吧

Your mom's not coming,right?

我保证这次绝对不来了

Not this time,I promise.

我要把话说清楚了滑旱冰是我的主意

Okay,just to be clear,roller skating was my idea,

而我对你们将其变成四人约会表示高度不满

and I'm very unhappy that you turned it into a double date, 我预祝你们都摔屁墩

and I hope you both fall on your asses

摔断尾椎骨

and break your coccyxes.

尾椎骨的英文复数是"coccyges"

The plural of coccyx is coccyges.

去你丫的还哥青豆

Screw you. Give me back my lima beans.

我的天呐

Oh,my God.

你有没试过如此丢人

Have you ever been so embarrassed?

至少最近没有

Not recently.

我都说不出他们哪个更烂了

I don't know which was lamer:

到底是旱冰技巧还是他们的迪斯科舞姿

their roller-skating or their disco dancing.

就我而言最惨的是

For me,the worst part

人们看到了我们和他们一起离开的

was when people saw us leave with them. 你小子有两手啊霍华德

You had some nice moves out there,Howard. 谢谢夸奖你也不错

Thanks. You,too.

你注意到人们看我们的眼神了吗

Did you notice all the people looking at us? 没怎么注意我完全沉迷在了舞步中

Not really. I was in my boogie zone.

当霍华德想要劈叉的时候

When Howard tried to do the splits...

Shh.

抱歉我走得有点慢

Sorry. I'm moving a little slow.

可能是挫伤了尾骨

I think I bruised my coccyx.

可怜的小宝贝

Oh,poor baby.

别告诉库萨帕里

Don't tell Koothrappali.

你先请

After you.

真绅士

Oh,what a gentleman.

嗨谢尔顿

Hey,Sheldon.

天啊

Oh,my God!

你在

Are you...

我的神啊

Good Lord!

你们把一切都毁了

You're ruining everything! 该死的

Oh,damn.

你没事吧

Are you okay?

我看起来像没事吗

Do I look okay?

别冲我发火啊我也摔了Don't bark at me. I fell,too.

你都摔一晚上了也该习惯了

Oh,you've been falling all night. You're used to it. 谢尔顿你到底在干嘛

Sheldon,what the hell are you doing?

做我这三天一直在做的工作

The same thing I've been doing for three days.

想要弄明白为什么

Trying to figure out why electrons

电子在穿过石墨烯时

behave as if they have no mass

会表现得像是没有质量一样

when traveling through a graphene sheet.

用大理石来推测

With marbles?

我总得找点比豆子大的东西

Well,I needed something bigger

不是吗

than peas,now,didn't I?

谢尔顿你上次睡觉是什么年代

Sheldon,when was the last time you got any sleep? 不知道大概2 3天

I don't know-- two,three days.

这无关紧要

Not important.

我不需要睡眠我想要答案

I don't need sleep. I need answers.

我要找出

I need to determine where

在这个充满不平衡方程的沼泽中

in this swamp of unbalanced formulas 是什么阻碍了真理的蛤蟆

squatteth the toad of truth.

真理的蛤蟆

T oad of truth?

这是物理学上的名词吗

Is that a physics thing?

不那是疯狂的产物

No,that's a crazy thing.

好了谢尔顿

Okay,Sheldon.

如果我们不能保证足够的快速眼动睡眠的话What happens to our neuroreceptors 会对神经受体造成怎样的影响呢

when we don't get enough REM sleep?

会失去对5-羟色胺和正肾上腺素的敏感性

They lose their sensitivity to serotonin and norepinephrine.

那就会引起

Which leads to...?

认知功能受损

Impaired cognitive function.

没错所以进屋去刷刷牙上床睡觉

Right,so march in there,brush your teeth and go to bed.

但我不想睡觉

But I don't want to go to bed.

我数三下一

I'm going to count to three. One...

哦好吧

Oh,all right.

你的手段真是太高明了

That was amazing how you handled him.

我知道怎么对付不听话的小孩

I know how to deal with stubborn children.

我妈以前在我家地下室办了个非法日托班

My mother used to run an illegal day care center in our basement. 莱纳德你睡觉时在鬼笑吗

Leonard,you're... you're giggling in your sleep.

不是我笑的

It's not me.

是我的新手机铃声

It's my new ringtone.

是《蝙蝠侠》里的小丑

The Joker from Batman.

吓着我了

Well,it creeps me out.

也吓我一跳但我花了3块钱定的Me,too,but I paid three bucks for it. 接电话吧还是

Just answer the phone.

你好

Hello.

我是莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德

Yeah,I'm Leonard Hofstadter.

没错他是我的室友

Yeah,yeah,he's my roommate.

天啊他没事吧

Oh,God,is he okay?

好的我马上过去

Yeah,all-all right. I'll be right there.

怎么了

What happened?

谢尔顿逃走了恐怖降临了村庄

Sheldon's escaped and is terrorizing the village. 好吧去吧玩的开心点

Okay. Have fun.

我是霍夫斯塔德博士

Hi. I'm Dr. Hofstadter.

-他在哪儿-海洋球那里

- Where is he? - Ball pit.

真感谢你没报警

Thanks for not calling the cops.

没事的

Oh,hey,it's no big deal.

我姐姐也有个智障小孩

My sister's got a kid who's special.

呃他是极度智障

ah,well,he's extra special.

嘿谢利

Hey,Shelly.

你干嘛呢

What you doing?

体积比错得一塌糊涂

Size ratio was all wrong.

我不能把它们具象化

Couldn't visualize it.

我要找更大的碳原子

Needed bigger carbon atoms.

好好好

Sure,sure.

你怎么进来的

How did you get into this place?

后门装了个五针脚制动系统

Back door has a five-pin tumbler system, 和单回路报警器小孩子的玩意了

single-circuit alarm. Child's play.

我在建立碳原子模型的时候

You can start sorting protons and neutrons 你正好可以把质子和中子分类整理出来

while I build carbon atoms.

我可不这么想

No,I don't think so.

我们现在该回家了

We need to go home now.

但我还在工作

But I'm still working.

要是你不出来

If you don't come out of there,

我就去把你抓出来

I'm going to have to drag you out. 试试看啊你永远别想抓到我

You can try,but you'll never catch me. 我的老天爷啊

For God's sakes.

谢尔顿过来

Sheldon,come here!

抓不到俺

Bazinga.

我闪

Bazinga.

我再闪

Bazinga.

抓不到噢

Bazinga.

你个废废

Bazinga.

莱纳德佩妮

Leonard and Penny.

莱纳德佩妮

Leonard and Penny.

搞虾米鬼

What? What,what,what?

莱纳德佩妮

Leonard and Penny.

干嘛

What?

我有好消息

I have good news.

那也不用深更半夜冲进来

And you had to barge in here and wake us up 吓我们吧

in the middle of the night?

你关了手机

Your cell phone was off.

因为我们不想被吵到

Because we didn't want to be disturbed.

反正也没什么用不是吗

Well,that didn't work out,did it?

谢尔顿你到底想干嘛

Sheldon,what do you want?

我特来宣告本天才找到了答案

I came to tell you I've got the answer.

真的吗

Really?

你解开石墨烯的难题了吗

You figured out the graphene problem?

不那个还绝望地卡壳中

No,no,I'm still hopelessly stuck on that,

但我找到了解决的方法

but I figured out how to figure it out.

你猜怎着莱纳德我曾经说过

Okay,you know what,Leonard,I know I said

我能忍受你的室友但我错得太离谱了

I could handle your roommate,but I was wrong. 我看我们还是吹了吧

We're going to have to break up.

你在说什么鬼

What are you talking about?

爱因斯坦

Einstein.

嗯至少得再多说点吧

Yeah,I'm going to need a little more.

艾伯特·爱因斯坦

Albert Einstein.

继续继续

Keep going.

艾伯特·爱因斯坦在专利局工作时

When Albert Einstein came up with special relativity, 他提出了狭义相对论

he was working at the patent office.

那你也要去专利局工作咯

So,you're going to go work at the patent office?

你傻的啊

Don't be absurd.

那可在华盛顿

That's in Washington.

满大街车声嘈杂的城市我可待不了

You know I could never live in a city whose streets 你又不是不知道

are laid out in a wheel-and-spoke pattern.

其实我是想要找一份

No. I'm going to find

生活大爆炸第四季 第一集 台词整理

Howard: And now the Kung Pao Chicken. 这是宫保鸡丁。 -Leonard: Ah, yeah. Wow. 啊,好,哇。 -Raj: Smooth. 厉害。 -Howard: And finally, my Moo Shu Pork. 最后,是我的木须肉。 -Raj: Whoo-hoo! 哇塞! -Howard: Oh, there you have it, gentlemen. Our entire dinner unpacked by robot.好了,先生们,你们都看到了机器人已经把所有饭菜取出来了。-Raj: And it only took 28 minutes. 仅仅花了28分钟时间。 -Sheldon: Impressive, but we must be cautious. 真不错啊,不过我们得小心点。 -Howard: Why? 为什么? -Sheldon: Today, it's a Chinese food retrieval robot. Tomorrow, it travels back in time and tries to kill Sarah Connor. 今天,这是个中餐传递机器人,明天,它会及时地穿越时空,回去谋杀Sarah Connor(终结者外传女主人公)。 -Leonard: I don't think that's going to happen, Sheldon. Sheldon 我可不相信会发生这样的事情。 -Sheldon: No one ever does. That's why it happens.。没人相信所以才会发生啊。 -Penny: Hey. Is the food here? Ooh. What's that? 嘿,外卖都到了? 哇,那是什么? -Howard: That, dear lady, is the Wolowitz Programmable Hand, designed

生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第10集

莱纳德看我的 Hey, Leonard, check this out. 莱纳德她又来了 Leonard, she's doing it again. 我觉得你调戏食物会让谢尔顿郁闷 I think it upsets Sheldon when you play with the food. 不应该是她从碗里随便拿起食物 No. It upsets Sheldon when she willy-nilly takes it 而不顾还要平均分配的问题时 from the containers without regard 让谢尔顿很郁闷 for its equitable distribution. 这就是印度有饥荒的根本原因 This is essentially why you have famine in India. 你要我吐回去吗 You want me to put it back? 莱纳德 Leonard. 当你调戏谢尔顿时会让谢尔顿郁闷 It upsets Sheldon when you play with the Sheldon. 怎么样啊我亲爱的呆瓜们 What's up, my nerdizzles?

拉杰谢尔顿 Raj, Sheldon, 我想将我的女朋友伯纳黛特引见与你们 I want you to meet my girlfriend Bernadette. 你好莱纳德佩妮 Hello. Leonard, Penny, 你们认识我的女友伯纳黛特的 you know my girlfriend Bernadette. -嗯-嗨 - Yeah. - Hey. 伯纳黛特跟呆瓜们说绝对的Bernadette, say fo'shizzle to my nerdizzles. 我不能这么说 I don't think I can. 我没有霍华德那种街头痞子风 I don't have Howard's street cred. 我希望这没造成问题 I hope it's all right-- 我跟我的女朋友伯纳黛特说 I told my girlfriend Bernadette 她可以跟我们共进晚餐 she could join us for dinner.

生活大爆炸第三季S3E10 中英文对照剧本

莱纳德看我的 Hey,Leonard,check this out. 莱纳德她又来了 Leonard,she's doing it again. 我觉得你调戏食物会让谢尔顿郁闷 I think it upsets Sheldon when you play with the food.不应该是她从碗里随便拿起食物 No.It upsets Sheldon when she willy-nilly takes it 而不顾还要平均分配的问题时 from the containers without regard 让谢尔顿很郁闷 for its equitable distribution. 这就是印度有饥荒的根本原因 This is essentially why you have famine in India. 你要我吐回去吗 You want me to put it back? 莱纳德 Leonard. 当你调戏谢尔顿时会让谢尔顿郁闷 It upsets Sheldon when you play with the Sheldon. 怎么样啊我亲爱的呆瓜们 What's up,my nerdizzles? 拉杰谢尔顿 Raj,Sheldon, 我想将我的女朋友伯纳黛特引见与你们 I want you to meet my girlfriend Bernadette. 你好莱纳德佩妮 Hello.Leonard,Penny, 你们认识我的女友伯纳黛特的 you know my girlfriend Bernadette. -嗯-嗨 -Yeah.-Hey. 伯纳黛特跟呆瓜们说绝对的 Bernadette,say fo'shizzle to my nerdizzles. 我不能这么说 I don't think I can. 我没有霍华德那种街头痞子风 I don't have Howard's street cred. 我希望这没造成问题 I hope it's all right-- 我跟我的女朋友伯纳黛特说 I told my girlfriend Bernadette 她可以跟我们共进晚餐 she could join us for dinner.

生活大爆炸第三季剧本14

你发什么疯呢 Whatcha doing? 我在尝试以瞬时环形影像来审视我的成果 I'm attempting to view my work as a fleeting peripheral image 来激活我的上丘脑 so as to engage the superior colliculus of my brain. 真有趣 Interesting. 我一般喝点咖啡就行了 I usually just have coffee. 你彻夜未眠吗 You've been up all night? 早上了吗 Is it morning? 是的 Yes. 那我就是彻夜未眠了 Then I've been up all night. 你卡壳了 And you're stuck? 要不然怎么会有人想要激活上丘脑 Why else would a person try to engage their superior colliculus? 真抱歉亲爱的喝完咖啡前我可帮不了你 Oh,sorry,sweetie,I can't help you till I've had my coffee. 佩妮我早就告诉过你你要不把他关到他房间里Penny,I told you if you don't put him in his crate at night 他会在公寓里上蹿下跳一整夜 he just runs around the apartment. 现在又是在干嘛 What is he doing now? 他要不是在分解公式的项 Hmm,he's either isolating the terms 一一检验的话 of his formula and examining them individually, 就是在... or... 寻找在被彼得潘削掉之后 looking for the alligator that swallowed his hand 让短吻鳄吞噬的手 after Peter Pan cut it off. 虎克船长的手是被鳄鱼吃掉的 Captain Hook's hand was eaten by a crocodile, 不是短吻鳄 not an alligator.

生活大爆炸第四季剧本 S04E10

Series 4 Episode 10 – The Alien Parasite Hypothesis Scene: The apartment. Sheldon:Clarify something for me. Isn’t the point of a communal meal the exchange of ideas and opinions? An opportunity to consider important issues of the day? Leonard: It is. You just kind of put a damper on things when you said, the next person I see talking with food in their mouth will be put to death. Sheldon: Well, we could argue about who said what all night long, but to set things back on course, I will propose a new topic of conversation. Leonard: Great. Sheldon: What is the best number? By the way, there’s only one correct answer. Raj: Five million, three hundred eighteen thousand and eight? Sheldon: Wrong. The best number is 73. You’re probably wondering why. Leonard: No. Howard: Uh-uh. Raj: We’re good. Sheldon: 73 is the 21st prime number. Its mirror, 37, is the 12th, and its mirror, 21, is the product of multiplying, hang on to your hats, seven and three. Eh? Eh? Did I lie? Leonard: We get it. 73 is the Chuck Norris of numbers. Sheldon: Chuck Norris wishes. In binary, 73 is a palindrome, one-zero-zero-one-zero-zero-one which backwards is one-zero-zero-one-zero-zero-one, exactly the same. All Chuck Norris backwards gets you is Sirron Kcuhc. Raj: Just for the record, when you enter five million three hundred eighteen thousand and eight in a calculator, upside-down it spells boobies. Leonard: Remember when you were wondering why the girls didn’t want to eat with us tonight? Howard: Yeah, I get it now. Scene: A bar. Penny: I love your little heart locket, Bernadette. Bernadette: Oh, thanks. Howard gave it to me. It’s the cutest thing. Every time I have dinner with his mom, the next day I get jewellery. Amy: Did you know that the iconic Valentine’s heart shape is not actuall y based on the shape of a human heart, but rather on the shape of the buttocks of a female bending over? Penny: Oh, so I spent seventh grade dotting my I’s with little asses? Cool. Zack: Hey, Penny, how’s it going? Penny: Hey, Zack, what are you doing here? Zack: My dad’s company prints the menus for this place. I’m just dropping off some new ones laminated. Makes ‘em easier to clean if people throw up on ‘em. Guess how I got the idea? Penny: Yeah, I got it, I got it. Uh, Zack, these are my friends Bernadette and Amy. Bernadette: Hi. Zack: Hey. Amy: Hoo. Zack: Okay, well, it was good to see you. Penny: Yeah, you, too. Bernadette: He’s really cute. How do you know him? Penny: Oh, we went out a couple of times. Amy: I’m often flummoxed by current slang. Does went out mean had intercourse? Bernadette: Yes. Penny: No, no. But in this case, yes.

生活大爆炸第三季剧本DOCS3E15

嗯我也想你了亲爱的 Yeah,I miss you,too,sweetie. 我得挂了晚上见吧 Listen,I got to go,but I'll see you tonight? 好的 Okay. 拜拜 Bye-bye. 拜拜 Bye-bye. 不你先挂嘛 No,you hang up first. 喂 Hello? 老兄我为你好不容易找到个女朋友而高兴 Dude,I'm glad you finally got a girlfriend, 但你非得当着我们这些光棍的面 but do you have to do all that lovey-dovey stuff 玩那套你亲我热的把戏吗 in front of those of us who don't? 事实上他也许该当如此 Actually,he might have to. 在经济学里有种概念被称之为地位商品 There's an economic concept known as a positional good 它只在持有人手中才能彰显其价值 in which an object is only valued by the possessor 因为其他人无法拥有 because it's not possessed by others. 这个词由经济学家弗列得·赫希杜撰于1976年 The term was coined in 1976 by economist Fred Hirsch 用来取代更口语化但并不准确的"哦也-哦也"[嘲讽] to replace the more colloquial,but less precise "neener-neener." 才不是呢 That's not true. 我的快乐不是建立于 My happiness is not dependent 挚友的杯具与孤独之上的 on my best friend being miserable and alone. 谢谢 Thank you. 当然要说我没得儿意地笑肯定是说谎了 Although,I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a little bit of a perk.

生活大爆炸剧本

站住 Hold. 干嘛 What? 解释你为什么打喷嚏 Explain your sneeze. 什么 I'm sorry? -你有过敏症吗-没有 - Do you have allergies? - No. 你在沙拉上放太多胡椒粉了吗 Is there too much pepper on your salad? 我没在沙拉上加胡椒粉 I don't put pepper on salads. 够了坐那边去 I've heard enough. Sit over there. 别这样我不想一个人坐 Oh,come on.I don't want to sit by myself. [美国伤寒带菌者] 当年伤寒玛丽也这么说 That's what Typhoid Mary said, 显然她朋友让步了所以都病了 And clearly,her friends buckled. 伙计们帮帮我 Guys,help me. 谢尔顿别这样 Sheldon,come on. 不就是一个喷嚏嘛 Yeah,it's just one sneeze. -自个坐去吧-再见兄弟 - You're on your own. - See you,buddy. 莱纳德我有东西给你看 Oh,Leonard,I have something for you. 根据室友协议 Per our roommate agreement,this is 这是提前24小时通知 Your 24-hour notice that I will be having 我有一位无血缘关系的女性要在咱家住两晚 A non-related female spending two nights in our apartment. 你说的无血缘关系的女性 When you say "non-related female," 应该指人类吧 You still mean human,right? 当然

生活大爆炸第四季第一集_3中英文对照台词

生活大爆炸第四季第一集_3 剧情简介: The Big Bang Theory是一部以"科学天才"为背景的情景喜剧.四位科学天才分别是:可爱善解人意的Leonard,高智商零情商的Sheldon,会六国语言的Howard Wolowitz,以及患有严重的"与异性交往障碍症"的Rajesh Koothrappali.有一天,美貌性感的女孩Penny成为了Leonard与Sheldon的邻居,因此,一个美女和四个科学阿宅屌丝的故事就这样在笑声中开始上演. 台词: -Leonard: How about an acetylene torch? acetylene torch: 乙炔焊炬 用乙炔焊炬怎么样? -Howard: Okay, I can't believe this needs to be said out loud. loud: 响亮地,大声地 我真不敢相信我要大声说出来, No pulling, no saws, no torches. 不要拉,不要锯,不要焊炬。 -Leonard: Well, then what do you want us to do? 好吧,那你要我们怎么做? -Woman: Howard, I made cookies for you cookies: 饼干

Howard我给你和你的小朋友们 and your little friends! 做了饼干。 -Howard: That's great, Mom, thanks! 那太好了,妈妈,谢谢。 -Woman: I'll bring them up with some Hawaiian Punch! Hawaiian punch: 夏威夷混合果汁 我会把它们和夏威夷鸡尾酒一起送去。 -Howard: Don't come up here! 不要上来! -Woman: Why not?! Are you ashamed of your mother?! be ashamed of: 难为情,对…感到羞耻 为什么不?! 你以你妈为耻?! -Howard: Yes, but that's not the point! 是的,但那不是重点! Get me out of here. 把我从这里弄走。 -Leonard: You have any ideas, Raj? 你有什么主意吗,Raj? -Raj: Right now, all I can think about is cookies and Hawaiian Punch. 现在,我能想到的只有饼干和夏威夷鸡尾酒。

生活大爆炸第三季剧本DOCS3E6

风筝嗬 Kites,ho! 风筝嗬 Kites,ho! 不好意思 Excuse me. 你们误用了"嗬"这个词 You're misusing the word "ho." 这是用于引起目标注意的感叹词 It's an interjection used to call attention 而不是物体例如"停下嗬" to a destination,not an object,as in,uh,"Land,ho!" 或者"向西嗬" Or,uh,"Westward,ho!" 风筝嗬 Kites,ho! 各位好在忙什么 Hey,guys. Whatcha doin'? 出去发现电的存在吗 Going out to discover electricity? 如果你说的是本杰明·富兰克林的成果 If you're referring to the work of Benjamin Franklin, 他没有"发现电的存在" he did not "discover electricity," 他只是利用风筝证明 he merely used a kite to determine 闪电"带"电 that lightning "consists" of electricity. 他还发明了富兰克林壁炉式取暖炉 He also invented the Franklin stove, 双光眼镜和灵活导尿管 bifocals and the flexible urinary catheter. 风筝嗬 Kites,ho. 我们准备去斗风筝 We're heading out for some kite fighting. -斗风筝-对 - "Kite fighting"? - Oh,yeah. 一项极具竞争性和激烈性的运动 It's an extremely competitive,cutthroat sport. 其实割到喉咙的风险很低 Well,actually,the risk of throat cutting is very low. 另外严重被线擦伤才是真实 On the other hand,severe string burn is a real

生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第4集

一切都好 Okay-dokay. 每次看这部电影我都很困惑 This movie baffles me every time we watch it. 什么意思 What do you mean? 指南说得一清二楚 The instructions are very clear: 午夜后别喂魔怪 "don't feed the gremlins after midnight." 别弄湿魔怪 "don't get the gremlins wet." 这能有多难 How hard is that? 伙计们好啊 Hi,guys. 好啊亲爱的 Hi,honey. 好 Hey. 都已经是"亲爱的"啦 Ooh,we're "honey" now,are we?

对自从他们发展至肉体关系 Yes. Since their relationship become carnal, 佩妮就升级了对他的爱称 Penny has upgraded his designated term of endearment, 跟她称为"甜心"的人区分 Thus distinguishing him from those she calls "sweetie," 通常为了略微消减隐含的讽刺之意 Usually in an attempt to soften a thinly-veiled insult. 别这么无聊"甜心" You're boring people,"sweetie". 但有时她就是赤裸裸的讽刺 Although,sometimes,she omits the veil entirely. 你们在干什么 So,what are you guys doing? 庆祝哥伦布发现美洲纪念日 Celebrating Columbus day. 我们在看《七宝奇谋》《小魔怪》《少年福尔摩斯》 We're watching goonies,gremlins and young sherlock holmes. 都是克里斯·哥伦布的作品 They're all written by Chris Columbus. 好啊 Okay.

生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第23集

'cause you know I'll do it! 搞定激光接上电源了 Ok,we've got the power to the laser. 我应该带把伞来的 I should've brought an umbrella. 作甚啊又不会下雨 What for? It's not gonna rain. 我知道 I know that. 但我如此白嫩的肌肤还是有可能被月光灼伤的 But with skin as fair as mine,moon burn is real possibility. 这是个"逗你玩儿" 对吧 That's a "Bazinga," Right? 我的巅峰之作你觉得呢 One of my best,don't you think? 霍华德你要不要再检查一下 Howard,do you want to double-check 激光上的赤道仪装置 the equatorial mount on the laser? 我们得把它锁定到"宁静之海"上[月面某部名称] We need it locked onto the Sea of Tranquility. 没问题

You got it. 天拉杰别这样 Oh,Raj,no. 人们花了无数美元发明了英特网 Billions of dollars have gone into inventing the Internet 并在上面发了无数艳照 and filling it with pictures of naked women, 就是为了让我们不需要通过窗户来偷窥啊 so we don't have to peep through windows. 我才没有呢 It's not like that. 我只不过在看别人的电视而已 I'm watching someone's TV. 正在播《傲骨贤妻》呢 The Good Wife is on. 告诉你这就是我的新《实习医生格蕾》 I tell you,this is my new Grey's Anatomy. 莱纳德莱纳德 Leonard,Leonard. 那是啥那是啥 What is that? What is that? 别紧张不就是只脏袜子嘛

生活大爆炸第三季英文剧本台词02

谢尔顿你错了 Sheldon,you're wrong. 金刚狼出生时没有骨爪 Wolverine was not born with bone claws. 霍华德 Howard, 你知道我是个聪明绝顶的人 you know me to be a very smart man. 我要是错了我能不知道吗 Don't you think if I were wrong,I'd know it? -首先... -算了吧 - Okay,first of all... - Give it up,dude. 别跟疯子争辩了 You're arguing with a crazy person. 我不是疯子 I'm not crazy. 我妈妈带我去检测过 My mother had me tested. -伙计们 -你来这干嘛 - Hey,guys. - What are you doing here? 你说呢今晚是新漫画书之夜啊 What do you mean? It's new comic book night. 鉴于你和佩妮终于勾搭上了 Yeah,but since you and Penny finally hooked up,we thought 我们以为你们会来个光溜溜之夜呢 you two would be having bouncy naked yum-yum night. 生活并非只有性爱拉杰 There's more to life than sex,Raj. 谁认同"莱佩情24小时内熄火" Okay,who had "Leonard flames out with Penny in less than 24 hours"? 我 I did. 什么都没熄火 Nothing flamed out. 我们没必要夜夜春宵 We don't have to have sex every night,you know. 是没必要但强烈推荐啊 You don't have to,but it's highly recommended. 在机遇之窗猛然关闭之前好好利用这段绝佳时期 Yeah,take advantage of that window of opportunity before it slams shut on your little dinky. 这不是机遇的问题 It's not a matter of opptunity. 我们要了解对方

生活大爆炸第四季剧本 S04E02

S4E02 – The Cruciferous V egetable Amplification Scene: The apartment. Sheldon has a series of whiteboards across the room. Leonard: Whatchadoin’ there? Working on a new plan to catch the roadrunner? Sheldon: The humorous implication being that I am Wile E. Coyote? Leonard: Yes. Sheldon: And this is a schematic for a bird-trapping device that will ultimately backfire and cause me physical injury? Leonard: Yes. Sheldon: What I’m doing here is trying to determine when I’m going to die. Leonard: A lot of people are working on that research. So what is all this? Sheldon: My family history factoring in longevity, propensity for disease, et cetera. Leonard: Interesting. Cause of death for Uncle Carl was KBB. What’s KBB? Sheldon: Killed by badger. Leonard: How’s t hat? Sheldon: It was Thanksgiving. Uncle Carl said, I think there’s a badger living in our chimney. Hand me that flashlight. Those were the last words he ever spoke to us. Leonard: I don’t think you need to worry about death by badgers being hereditary. Sheldon: Not true. The fight or flight instinct is coded genetically. Instead of fleeing, he chose to fight barehanded against a brawny member of the weasel family. Who’s to say that I don’t share that flawed DNA? Leonard: You can always get a badger and find out. Sheldon: But seriously, even if I disregard the Uncle Carl factor, at best I have 60 years left. Leonard: That long, huh? Sheldon: 60 only takes me to here. I need to get to here. Leonard: What’s there? Sheldon: The earliest estimate of the singularity, when man will be able to transfer his consciousness into machines and achieve immortality. Leonard: So, you’re upset about missing out on becoming some sort of freakish self-aware robot? Sheldon: By this much. Leonard: Tough break. You want eggs? Sheldon: You don’t get it, Leonard. I’m going to miss so much, the unified field theory,cold fusion, the dogapus. Leonard: What’s a dogapus? Sheldon: A hybrid dog and octopus. Man’s underwater best friend. Leonard: Is somebody working on that? Sheldon: I was going to. I planned on giving it to myself on my 300th birthday. Leonard: Wait a minute. You hate dogs. Sheldon: A dogapus can play fetch with eight balls. No one can hate that. Credits sequence. Scene: The apartment. Howard: What do we owe you? Leonard: It came to $28.17. Let’s say six bucks apiece. Howard: Here you go. Leonard: Thank you. Penny: What? Leonard: Never mind. I got it. Penny: Oh, you wanted me to pay.

生活大爆炸第三季英文剧本台词12

看咱哥俩准备好去奔赴四人约会 Look at us,getting ready for a double date 还是和真正的女人且光明正大的 With actual women who publicly acknowledge 以女朋友身份 They're our girlfriends. 没错真女人最赞 Yes,actual women are the best. 我就不明白了 I don't understand. 难道还有其他种类的女人 What other kind of women are there? 霍华德人造女性是属于你的研究部门的 Howard,artificial women are your department. 你要接这个茬吗 You want to take this? 才不咧那会吓坏他的 No,it would just freak him out. 听着在出发之前 Listen,before we leave, 我要警告你我是个热情的男人 I should warn you,I'm a passionate man 倾向于公开地表达我炙热的感情 And I tend towards public displays of affection. 你到底想说什么啊霍华德 What are you trying to tell me,Howard? 我会在车里或餐厅里缠绵一下 There might be some making out in the car or the restaurant, 而且我不想让伯纳黛特感到不安 And I don't want Bernadette to feel uncomfortable, 所以如果你和佩妮也打啵儿的话会有所帮助的 So it would help if you and Penny made out,too. 别担心 Don't worry. 我们正打算在沙拉吧上云雨一番咧 We're planning to have sex right on the salad bar. 晚上好白种人 Namaste,white people. 好消息 Good news! 我租到了四小时特别版的《守望者》 I rented us the four-hour edition of Watchmen.

生活大爆炸第二季台词(中英文对照)11

生活大爆炸第二季英文剧本台词11.txt 你的论点完全缺乏科学论证。 argument: 论点 lack: 缺乏 scientific: 科学的 merit: 价值 It is well established Superman cleans his, uniform by flying into Earth's yellow sun, establish: 确定 Superman: 虚构的超级英雄,美国漫画中的经典人物,诞生于1938年6 月,出现在DC漫画公司的多种书籍中,还被改编成动画、电影、电视剧、舞台剧,影响深远 uniform: 制服 十分肯定的是,超人飞到地球的黄色恒星,可以清洁他的超人服。 which incinerates any contaminate matter incinerate: 烧成灰 contaminate: 受到污染的 matter: 物质 任何污染物都可以烧掉。 and leaves t invulnerable Kryptonian, fabric unharmed and daisy fresh. invulnerable: 不会受伤害的 Kryptonia: 克里普顿星,超人出生地 fabric: 纤维织物 unharmed: 没有受伤的 daisy: 极好的【非常的】 fresh: 新鲜的【干净的】 只留下不可摧毁的氪星球纤维布,完全无害,超级干净。 -Wolowitz: What if he gets something, Kryptonian on it? 要是又染上啥氪星球的东西怎么办? -Sheldon:Like what? 比如什么呢? -Wolowitz: I don't know. Kryptonian mustard. mustard: 芥末 不知道,也许氪芥末吧。 -Sheldon: I think we can safely assume that all, Kryptonian condiments were destroyed assume: 假定 condiment: 调味品 destroy: 毁坏 我觉得我们完全可以设想,所有氪星球调味品都被毁灭掉了。 when the planet Krypton exploded. planet: 星球 explode: 爆炸 因为氪星已经爆炸了。 -Raj: Or it turned into mustard Kryptonite, turn into: 变成 或者全变成芥末放射物了。 the only way to destroy a rogue, Kryptonian hotdog threatening Earth. rogue: 劣质的 hotdog: 热狗 threaten: 威胁 这是消灭威胁地球的,劣质氪星热狗的唯一办法。 -Leonard: Raj, please, let's stay serious here. serious: 严肃的 Raj,拜托,严肃点讨论。 Superman's body is Kryptonian, therefore, his sweat is Kryptonian. therefore: 因此 sweat: 汗 超人的身体来自氪星,他的汗水也是。 -Wolowitz: Yeah, what about Kryptonian pit stains? pit: 痕迹 stain: 污点 对,还有氪星的汗渍呢?

相关主题