搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 综英1课后翻译练习参考答案

综英1课后翻译练习参考答案

综英1课后翻译练习参考答案
综英1课后翻译练习参考答案

综英I课后翻译练习参考答案

Unit One

1.当我知道了详细情况时,我意识到我不该在办公室发脾气。

When I knew the details I realized that I should not have lost my temper in the office.

2. 我和鲍勃不是很熟,不过我们偶尔一起出去喝一杯

I don't/didn't know Bob very well,but we go/went out for an occasional drink together

3. 会议应该在周二召开,但我们不得不推迟。

The meeting is supposed to take place on Tuesday, but we have to postpone it/ put it off.

4. 我们政府采取行动使那个国家的所有中国人回到了祖国。

Our government took action to bring/ get all the Chinese in that country back to China.

5. 包括周末在内,仅仅还有12天时间可以用来买圣诞礼物

Including weekends, there are only twelve more days to buy Christmas presents/ gifts.

6. 如果不立即采取行动,许多野生动物就会因饥饿而死亡

Without immediate action, many kinds of wild animals would die from hunger.

Unit Three

1. 除非你有经验,否则你得不到这份工作

You won’t get the job unless you have got the experience.

2. 我把大部分的时间都花在研究中美文化的差异上了

Most of my time is spent studying the differences between Chinese and American cultures./ I spent most of my time studying the differences …

3. 这句话意思极清楚,决不会引起误解

The statement/sentence is so clear that it can't cause any misunderstanding.

4. 他希望能够给予她比现在更多的帮助

He wishes he could give her more help than he does now.

5. 要记得邀请她来参加生日晚会,不然她会抱怨的。

Remember to invite her to the birthday party or she would complain.

6. 主任说:“你必须把购置设备的2,500美元加到成本中去。”

“You have to add 2,500 dollars for equipment purchase/ buying equipment to the cost.” Said the director.

7. 了解自己的长处、弱点以及所处的环境很重要。

It is important to be aware of your strength and weakness and the environment you are in.

8. 如果你继续对每个人这么粗鲁,你很快就会发现自己什么朋友都没了

You will soon find yourself without any friends at all if you keep on being so rude to everybody.

Unit Four

1.做出贡献的人太多了,无法一一提及。

The individuals who have contributed/ made contributions are far too many / numerous to mention.

2. 半夜里那嘈杂声把我们弄醒了

The noise woke us up in the middle of the night.

3. 他不该对我说的话表示生气,那仅仅是个玩笑而已

He should not have been angry at what I said. It was nothing more than a joke

4. 我们邀请了所有的朋友去野餐,但是由于下雨只来了其中五位.

We invited all our friends to the picnic but it rained and only five of them showed up.

5. 婚姻被视为一件为严肃的事情

Marriage is viewed as a serious matter.

6. 令我失望的是,这部电影并不像我期待的那么好

To my disappointment ,the movie didn’t live up to my expectations.

Unit Six

1. Alice的努力工作使他得到了一大笔奖金

Alice’s hard work resulted in a big bonus for her.

2.飞机马上就要起飞了,我们要系好安全带。

The plane is going to take off, and we have to fasten our safety belts.

3. 博物馆向公众开放的第一天,总共有20000人前来参观

A total of 20000 people visited the museum on the first day when it was open to the public.

4.事故调查由10名专家组成,由一位副部长担任组长。

The accident investigation team consisted of 10 experts, with a vice minister as the team leader. 5.整个下午,他锁着实验室的门在里面做他的项目。

All the afternoon, he worked on his project with the door locked.

Unit Seven

1.我朋友说她会考虑向该学校捐款

My friend said she would consider making a donation to the school.

2.我建议他认真考虑一下,然后再做决定

I suggest he think carefully about it before he makes any decision.

3.明天约翰可能会来参加聚会

John is likely to come to the party tomorrow.

4.仅有理论知识是不够的,我们还要学号如何将理论用于实践

It is not enough to have only theoretical knowledge. We should learn how to put theory into practice.

5.你本不应该再回到那幢还在燃烧的大楼,你可能会被严重烧伤的

You shouldn’t have gone back to the burning building-you might have been badly/seriously burned.

6.我从来没有想过会有问题

It had never crossed my mind that there might be a problem.

7.查尔斯怕羞,不会主动结交朋友

Charles is shy and does not take the initiative in making friends.

Unit Nine

1. 演讲的主题已提前一星期宣布,而主讲人的名字则没有

The topic of the speech was announced a week in advance, but the name of the speaker was not.

2.居然还有学生在考试之前踢足球,这似乎令人难以置信

It seemed incredible that some students still played football before the exams.

3. Auden先生是一个快乐的人,他从帮助别人中获得乐趣

Mr.Auden is a happy man who derives pleasure from helping others

4. 大多数人都已经意识到需要减少能源消耗。

Most people are aware of / have realized the need to reduce energy consumption.

5. 首先,你必须有明确的目标,然后有一个切实可行的计划。

First of all, you must have clear goals and then a practical plan.

6. 我不习惯于这样的奢侈,这是在浪费金钱

I’m not accustomed to such luxury.It’s a waste of money.

7. 考试结果将于周五下午张贴出来

The results of the exam will be put up on Friday afternoon.

8. 一些残酷的动物实验是以科学的名义进行的

Some cruel experiments on animals are carried out in the name of science.

高英课后翻译

高英课后翻译 黎神华 1、but, like thousands of others in the coastal communities, john was reluctant不情愿to abandon his home unless the family—his wife, Janis, and their seven children, aged 3 to 11—was clearly endangered. 但,就像成千上万的沿海的群体一样,约翰不愿舍弃他的家园,除非他的家人—他的妻子珍妮丝和他们那三到十一岁的七个孩子—明显的有危险。 2、The French doors in an upstairs room blew in吹入with an explosive爆炸的sound, and the group heard gun- like reports as other upstairs windows disintegrated碎裂. 楼上一间房的一对法式门砰地一声被风吹开了。他们还听到楼上的窗像枪响一样的碎裂。 3、Frightened害怕的, breathless无法呼吸的and wet, the group settled定居on the stairs, which were protected by two interior 内部的walls墙. 他们跑到靠两堵内墙保护着的楼梯上歇下来。个个吓得要命,气喘吁吁,浑身湿透。 4、Everyone knew there was no escape逃跑; they would live or die in the house. 谁都明白现在已是无路可逃;是死是活都只能呆在房子里。 5、A moment later, the hurricane, in one mighty强大的swipe猛击, lifted举起the entire roof 屋顶off the house and skimmed掠过it 40 feet through the air. 不一会儿,飓风以一阵强风横扫,将整个屋顶卷入空中,抛向40英尺以外。 6、in its concentrated集中的breadth宽度of some 70 miles, it shot out winds of nearly 200 mph and raised 升起tides潮as high as 30 feet. 在飓风中心纵横约70英里的范围内,其风速接近每小时200英里,掀起的浪头高达30英尺。 7、Strips剥夺of clothing festooned花彩the standing trees, and blown吹down power lines 线coiled盘绕的like black spaghetti意大利面over the roads. 尚未被风刮倒的树上结彩似地挂满被撕成布条的衣服,被吹断的电线像黑色的实心面一样盘成一圈圈地散在路面上。 8、It could have been本应该depressing压抑的, but it wasn't: each salvaged打捞、抢救item 项目represented表现、代表a little victory胜利over the wrath愤怒of the storm. 本应该沮丧,但并没有:每一次物品的抢救都代表着对那狂怒风暴的胜利。 1、And secondly, because I had a lump肿块in my throat喉咙and a lot of sad thoughts on my mind that had little to do with anything a Nippon日本railways official might say. 其次,因为我当时心情沉重,喉咙哽噎,忧思万缕,几乎顾不上去管那日本铁路官员说些什么。 2、The very act of stepping on this soil土地, in breathing this air of Hiroshima, was for me a far greater adventure冒险than any trip or any reportorial报告的assignment任务I'd previously以前taken. Was I not at the scene场面of the crime犯罪? 踏上这块土地,呼吸着广岛的空气,对我来说比以往任何一次旅行或采访活动都具有挑战性。难道我不就是在犯罪现场吗? 3、The tall高的buildings of the martyred牺牲city flashed by一闪而过as we lurched倾斜 from side to side in response反应to the driver's sharp急剧的twists扭曲of the wheel轮. 我们的身子随着司机手中方向盘的一次次急转而左右摇晃。与此同时,这座曾惨遭劫难的城市的高楼大厦从我们身边快速飞掠。 4、Quite很unexpectedly意外的, the strange emotion情感which had overwhelmed淹没me

新视野大学英语预备级1课后练习题翻译

新视野大学英语读写教程预备级1课后翻译答案 UNIT 1 Section A Translation V 1.It is reported that he is very rich and that he is a man who trades in weapons. 据报道,他非常富有,是做武器交易的。 2.Men or women of any country should be against war as it can destroy the country. 任何国家的人,无论男女,都反对战争,因为战争会毁灭国家。 3.People call Nobel a man of peace and a man full of love 人们称诺贝尔是一个致力于和平事业的人和一个富有爱心的人 4.It is very dangerous to cross the river during the raining season. 在雨季度过那条河非常危险 5.He did not know what to do, as it was new to him to build roads through mountains. 他不知所措,因为对他来说开山修路是件新鲜事 Translation VI 1.诺贝尔在最合适不过的时候发明了他的炸药。 Alfred Nobel invented his explosive at a perfect moment in time. 2.他要考虑在他逝后让人们用最佳的方法使用他的遗产。 He wanted to think of the best way for people to use his money after his death 3.全世界按照他所希望的方式怀念他,铭记他:诺贝尔,一个致力于和平事业 的人。 The world thinks of him the way he wanted to be remembered: Nobel, a man of peace 4.他做出决定,在他去世之后,他的遗产应当用来奖励那些在科学、文学和世 界和平等领域做出卓越贡献的人。 He decided that after he died, his money should be used for a prize to honor people who did great things in science, writing, and world peace 5.最早的诺贝尔奖在1901年授予的,这个奖项不久便成会人们在上述领域所 获得的最高荣誉。 The first Nobel Prizes were awarded in 1901, and they very soon became the greatest honor that a person could receive in these fields UNIT 2 Section A Translation V 1.He has visited 20 countries, as he is interested in all sorts of cultures and customs. 因为他对各种文化和习俗感兴趣,他访问过20个国家 2.Nobel preferred people to remember him as a man of peace. 诺贝尔希望人们把他当作热爱和平的人来记住他 3.But not everyone would agree with you that men and women have the same abilities. 但不是人人都同意你的观点,认为男人和女人具有同样的能力 4.That is a very good example of how the language has changed as a result of the women’s movement.

高英课本课后翻译答案

这是我整理的,希望对大家有用。蓝色部分是重点词汇。 第一课 1、一条蜿蜒的小路隐没在树荫深处。 A winding path loses itself in the shadowy distance of the woods. 2、集市上有许多小摊子,出售的货物应有尽有。 At the bazaar, there are many stalls where goods of every conceivable kind are sold. 3、我真不知道到底是什么事让他如此生气。 I really don’t know what it is that has made him so angry. 4、新出土的铜花瓶造型优美,可有精细、复杂的传统图案。 The newly unearthed bronze vase is pleasing in form and engraved with delicate and intricate traditional designs. … 5、在山的那一边是一望无际的大草原。 Beyond the mountains there is a vast grassland that extends as far as the eye can see. 6、他们决定买那座带有汽车房的房子。 They decided to buy that house with a garage attached. 7、教师们坚持对学生严格要求。 The teachers make a point of be ing strict with the students. 8、这个小女孩很喜欢她的父亲。 The girl is very much attached to her father. 9、为了实现四个现代化,我们认为有必要学习国外的先进科学技术。 To achieve the four modernization, we make a point of learn ing from the advanced science and technology of other countries. | 10、黄昏临近时,天渐渐暗下来了。 As dusk fell, daylight faded away. 11徒工仔细地观察他的师傅,然后照着干。 The apprentice watched his master carefully and then followed suit. 12、吃完饭弗兰克常常帮助洗餐具。 Frank often took a hand in the washing-up after dinner.

综英第六册课后翻译参考答案

综英第六册课后翻译参考答案 Unit 1 1.这项计划为智力迟钝者提供长期的照顾。 The program offers long-term care for the mentally retarded. 2.他有一台又粗笨有庞大的旧电脑,速度慢,使用麻烦。 He’s got a cumbersome, bulky, old computer—it’s slow and complicated to use. 3. 他沿着房间后部慢慢移动,尽量不引起别人注意。 He tried not to look conspicuous and moved slowly along the back of the room. 4. 安装一个不同的计算机系统将会导致巨大的变化。 It would cause a tremendous upheaval to install a different computer system. 5. 她再次与金牌失之交臂。 The gold medal continues to elude her. 6. 你真是个傻瓜,竟然没抓住这么好的机会。 You’d be a fool not to embrace an opportunity as good as that. 7.她的薪水将猛增10%。 Her salary will go up by a hefty 10%.

8.我草草的留了张纸条给希拉里,塞在门缝底下。 I scrawled a quick note to Hilary and put it under her door. 9.她的办公室视野极佳。 There’s a smashing view from her office. 10 去那儿旅行很愉快,只是旅馆有些脏兮兮的。 The trip out there was swell, but the hotel was a bit crummy. Unit 2 1.这家公司是由几名有事业心的年轻人创立的。 The company was started by a couple of enterprising young men. 2.他是前重量级冠军,预计会轻松地拿下这场拳击赛。 He’s a former heavyweight champion and is expected to win the bout easily. 3.为写此书,投入了许多小时一丝不苟的前期准备。 Many hours of meticulous preparation have gone into writing the book. 4.她从头到脚穿一身黑。 She was attired from head to foot in black. 5.我节衣缩食整整一年,为的是攒我们去度假的钱。

全新版大学英语综合教程1课后习题翻译

1.那是个正规宴会,我照妈妈对我讲的那样穿着礼服去了。 (formal) As it was a formal dinner party, I wore formal dress, as Mother told me t o. 2.他的女友劝他趁抽烟的坏习惯尚未根深蒂固之前把它改掉。(take hold) His girlfriend advised him to get out of/get rid of his bad habit of smoking before it took hold. 3.他们预料到下几个月点的需求量很大,决定增加生产。(anticipate) Anticipating that the demand for electricity will be high during the next few months, they have de cided to increase its production. 4.据说比尔音译在违反公司的安全规章而被解雇。(violate) It is said that Bill has been fired for continually violating the company’ s safety rules. /Bill is said to have been fired for continually violating the company’ s safety rules. 5.据报道地方政府已采取适当措施避免严重缺水(water shortage)的可能性。 (avoid,severe) It is reported that the government has taken proper measures to avoid the poss ibility of a severe water shortage. 1.半个小时过去了,但末班车还没来。我们只好走回家。(go by) Half an hour had gone by, but the last bus hadn’t come yet. We had to walk home. 2.玛丽看上去对汉语考试很担心,因为她还没背熟课文。 (learn by heart) Mary seems to be very worried about the Chinese exam because she hasn’t learned the texts by heart. 3.既然篮球赛已被推迟,我们不妨去参观博物馆。(postpone) Since the basketball match has been postponed, we might as well visit the museum. 4.整个二次世界大战期间他一直和父母住在澳大利亚。 (all the way) He stayed in Australia with his parents all the way through WWⅡ. 5.自1985年从南京大学毕业至今,可以说我与我的大学同学失去了联系。(kind of,lose touch) Since I graduated from Nanjing University in 1985, I have kind of lost touch with my classmates. 1.正如科学家所预言的那样,全球污染成了人类面临的最严重的问题之一。(global) As is predicted by scientists, global pollution has become one of the most serious problems huma ns are faced with. 2.谋求这些职位的竞争很激烈——今年的求职者(applicant)是去年的五倍。(competition) Competition for these jobs is very tough – we have five times as many applicants this year as we did last year/ there are five times as many a pplicants this year as there were last year. 3.正如事实表明的那样,教育大纲应该符合国家的经济发展计划。(fit into)

《高级英语(第一册)》课后翻译习题及答案

Lesson 1 1) Little donkeys thread their way among the throngs of people. little donkeys went in and out among the people and from one side to another 2) Then as you penetrate deeper into the bazaar, the noise of the entrance fades away, and you come to the muted cloth-market. Then as you pass through a big crowd to go deeper into the market, the noise of the entrance gradually disappear, and you come to the much quieter cloth-market. 3) they narrow down their choice and begin the really serious business of beating the price down they drop some of items that they don't really want and begin to bargain seriously for a low price. 4) he will price the item high, and yield little in the bargaining He will ask for a high price for the item and refuse to cut down the price by any significant amount. 5) As you approach it, a tinkling and banging and clashing begins to impinge on your ear As you get near it, a variety of sounds begin to strike your ear. X.1)一条蜿蜒的小路淹没在树荫深处 A zig-zag path loses itself in the shadowy distance of the woods. 2)集市上有许多小摊子,出售的货物应有尽有 At the bazaar there are many stalls where goods of every conceivable kind are sold. 3) 我真不知道到底是什么事让他如此生气。 I really don't know what it is that has made him so angry. 4)新出土的铜花瓶造型优美,刻有精细、复杂的传统图案。 The newly unearthed bronze vase is pleasing in form and engraved with delicate and intricate traditional designs. 5)在山的那边是一望无际的大草原。 Beyond the mountains there is a vast grassland that extends as far as the eye can see. 6)他们决定买那座带有汽车房的房子。 They decided to buy that house with. a garage attached. 7)教师们坚持对学生严格要求。 The teachers make a point of being strict with the students. 8)这个小女孩非常喜欢他的父亲。 This little girl is very much attached to her father.

综英3课后翻译答案说课讲解

综英3课后翻译答案

综英3课后答案 Unit 1 Fresh start Vocabulary. 1. Explain the underlined part in each sentence in your own words. (1) I had just the feeling of a newcomer to college without the strength only an experienced student might possess. (2) My apparent confidence. (3) Some food to appease my hunger. (4) Going with the tide of the majority was no longer crucial to your success. (5) Foolish and glaring mistakes. 2. Fill in the blank in each sentence with a word taken from the box in the proper form. (1) distress; (2) clutched; (3) pose; (4) sneaked; (5) preoccupation; (6) shackles; (7) curse; (8) deliberation. 3. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate forms of the given words. (1) assure; (2) discretion; (3) relaxation; (4) humiliation; (5) strategy; (6) embarrassment; (7) maneuverable; (8) immaturity. 4. Fill in the blank in each sentence with an appropriate phrasal verb or collocation taken from the text. (1) lived up to; (2) headed for; (3) seek out; (4) has broken out; (5)grope for; (6) trying …on; (7) go out to; (8) tipped off. 5. Give a synonym or an antonym of the word underlined in each sentence in the sense it is used. (1) vague (indistinct); (2) inconspicuously (unobtrusively); (3) self-restraint (self-control); (4) clever (intelligent,sensible); (5) manner (behavior); (6) excited (agitated); (7) sneak; (8) mature (sophisticated). 6. Explain the underlined phrasal verbs in your own words. (1) became popular; (2) respect;(3) keep up; (4) lead to; (5)understand; (6) found; (7) use; (8) start Grammer. 1. combine each nominal clause in Column A with … 1~ 4 CDBF 5~8 AEHG 2. Rewrite the following sentences… (1) My decision to resign was wise. (2) Their readiness to accept the peace agreement really surprised the diplomatic world.

高英重点单元课后翻译练习解析(1)

高级英语第1、2、4、5、9课课后翻译练习解析 1.一条蜿蜒的小路隐没在树阴深处。 A winding path loses itself in the shadowy distance of the woods. 2.集市上有许多小摊子,出售的货物应有尽有。 At the bazaar there are many stands where goods of every conceivable kind are sold. 3.我真不知道到底是什么事让他如此生气。 I really don't know what it is that has made him so furious. 4.新出土的铜花瓶造型优美,刻有精细、复杂的传统图案。 The newly excavated bronze vase is pleasing in form and engraved with delicate and intricate traditional designs. 5.在山的那边是一望无际的大草原。 Beyond the mountains there is a vast grassland which extends as far as the eye can see. 6.他们决定买那座带有车库的房子。 They decided to buy the house with a garage attached. 7.教师们坚持对学生严格要求。 The teachers make a point of being strict with the students. 8.这个小女孩非常喜欢她的父亲。 This little girl is very much attached to her father. 9.为实现四个现代化,我们认为有必要学习外国的先进科学技术。In order to achieve the four modernizations, we make a point of

高级英语课后翻译习题及答案

II . 1) little donkeys thread their way among the throngs of people. little donkeys went in and out among the people and from one side to another 2) Then as you penetrate deeper into the bazaar, the noise of the entrance fades away, and you come to the muted cloth-market. Then as you pass through a big crowd to go deeper into the market, the noise of the entrance gradually disappear, and you come to the much quieter cloth-market. 3) they narrow down their choice and begin the really serious business of beating the price down they drop some of items that they don't really want and begin to bargain seriously for a low price. 4) he will price the item high, and yield little in the bargaining He will ask for a high price for the item and refuse to cut down the price by any significant amount. 5) As you approach it, a tinkling and banging and clashing begins to impinge on your ear As you get near it, a variety of sounds begin to strike your ear. X.1) 一条蜿蜒的小路淹没在树荫深处 A zig-zag path loses itself in the shadowy distance of the woods. 2) 集市上有许多小摊子,出售的货物应有尽有At the bazaar there are many stalls where goods of every conceivable kind are sold. 3) 我真不知道到底是什么事让他如此生气。I really don't know what it is that has made him so angry. 4) 新出土的铜花瓶造型优美,刻有精细、复杂的传统图案。The newly unearthed bronze vase is pleasing in form and engraved with delicate and intricate traditional designs. 5) 在山的那边是一望无际的大草原。Beyond the mountains there is a vast grassland that extends as far as the eye can see. 6) 他们决定买那座带有汽车房的房子。They decided to buy that house with. a garage attached. 7 )教师们坚持对学生严格要求。The teachers make a point of being strict with the students.

综英精读3课后翻译答案

Unit 1 1.He is so devoted to his research that it never occurs to him that he will soon have to retire. 2.Many people have observed that, without effective checks, we all have a tendency to abuse our power. 3.Some countries refuse to get involved in this dispute and they resent any foreign interference. 4.The control of sand storms will involve a tremendous amount of work and money. 5.You have to take the local conditions into consideration when you apply these technologies. 6.All applicants will have to fill out these forms and mail in an application fee of 50 dollars. 7.Based on his careful observation of children’s behavior, he came to the conclusion that learning is a natural pleasure. 8.In a country of many nationalities, ethnic harmony requires very careful handling. 9.The government is determined to punish all the corrupt officials involved. 10.C heating at/on exams does not occur very often. But when it does, the school takes a very tough position. Unit 3

《高级英语》三杯茶课后翻译答案

Lesson 8 Three Cups of Tea (Excerpts) Translation 1. 当他被人从河里救出来时,几乎半死不活了。 2. 在我上一次访问这个村子时,那里还没有学校。现在一所小学已经屹立在山顶上。 3. 他恢复了知觉,睁开眼睛,想努力搞清楚发生了什么事,为什么他躺在那里。 4. 展览会上最吸引观众的是新奇的电子产品。 5. 温室里的许多奇花异草引起大家争先拍照。 6. 这位作家出生于一个大家庭,他的家谱可以追溯到十五代以前。 7. 当地少数民族在杀牲口前,先要举行一番宗教仪式,请求上苍允许他们杀生。 8. 村民们贫穷的事实并非说明他们就愚昧无知。 9. 志愿者们的共同努力使得项目开展起来了。 10. 登山者感到头晕,几乎站立不住,一是由于过度疲劳,也是因为太饥饿了。 参考译文 1. When he was saved from the river, he was more dead than alive. 2. On my previous visit, there was no school, but now one stands on the mountain. 3. As he came to himself, he opened his eyes, trying to figure out waht had happened and why he was lying there. 4. At the exhibition there were many novel electronic products that attracted the attention of visitors. 5. People were keen on taking pictures of the many exotic flowers and plants in the greenhouse. 6. This writer came from a large, prominent family whose genealogy streches back fifteen generations. 7. Before killing an animal, the indigenous ethnic people usually hold rituals to request permission from their God. 8. The fact that the villagers are poor doesn’t mean they are ignorant or stupid. 9. The volunteers made concerted efforts and got the project off the ground. 10. The climber felt so dizzy that he could hardly stand up, as much from over exhaustion as from starvation. 1.他把网上的流传当成一个笑话,不予理睬。(dismiss as) He dismissed the story circulating on the Internet as a joke. 2.马克?吐温的《竞选州长》是一篇著名的短篇故事。(run for) Mark Twain’s “Running for Governor”is a famous short story. 3.对于遭受灾难的人们,我们应该毫无保留地帮助他们。(reach out to) We should reach out to those who suffer from disasters without reservation. 4.考虑到他们没有经验,他们的工作成绩还是相当不错的。(given) Given their lack of experience, their work should be considered asquite good. 5.她是在华裔人占主导地位的社区里长大的。(predominantly) She grew up in a community where the inhabitants were predominantly of Chinese origin. 6.心情不好不能成为你对同事粗暴的理由。(justify) Being in a bad mood cannot justify your rude attitude toward your colleagues 7.警方把这件事视作“误解”而草草了事。(dismiss...as) The police dismissed the incident as a case of misunderstanding.

新职业英语-职业综合英语1-课后翻译题

Uint1 1这一切不是一朝一夕可以实现的(achieve实现) All this can’t be chieved overnight 2下午6点种左右体育馆通常很忙(tend to 通常、易于) The gum tend to be busy at around 6 o’clock in the ofrrrnoon 3这个地区现在不安全,还是远离它为好(take away from 远离) The area is not safe at the moment,so it’sbetter to stay away from it 4就销售而言,他们是4该地区五大超市之一(in terms of 在。。。方面、就。。。而言) In terms of sales, they are one of top five supermarket in the area 5这间房既要作卧室又要作客房(severs as 作为) The room serve as not only bedrome but also livingroom 6生产部负责监督这个项目的进展(monitor 监督) The product department is responsible for monitoring the progress 7上个月经理忙于一项对营销活动的研究工作(be involved in 参与卷入) The product was involved in a research on marking activities last month 8现在许多大公司都利用网站来推销他们的产品和服务(promote 推销) Uany big companies use websites to promote their products and seroices Uint2 1在这所新医院上面已经花费了大笔资金(a great deal of 大量) A great deal of mony has been spent on the new hospital 2成功与否取决于你的努力和能力(depend on 取决于) Success depends on your efforts ands ability 3很难时刻掌握科技方面的新发展(keep track of记录了解动态) It is difficult to keep track of new development in science and technology 4所有投诉都将由经理来处理(deal with 处理) All complains will be deal with by the managers 5不要试着自己去做,这需要专业知识(specialized 专业的) Don’t try doing it yourself, it requires specialized know ledge 6他作为最佳运动员获得了一个金牌(award 获得) He was awarded a goldcup for being the best athlete 7为什么不关掉电视区锻炼一下身体(turn off 关闭)

相关主题