l. What does the girl think of Mr. Stone’s lessons?
2. How much is the cap the girl bought?
A. 40 dollars.
B. 50 dollars.
C. 60 dollars.
3. Which part of the article does Mr. Green think is good?
A. The beginning.
B. The third part.
C. The ending.
4. When can the girl get up and wear shoes?
A. From now on.
B. In three days.
C. In a week.
5. What did the woman probably do?
A. She would take a day off.
B. She found a good job.
C. She resigned from her job.
6. What is the relationship between the speakers?
B. Husband and wife.
C. Policeman and witness.
7. What is the man going to do?
A. Repair his lamp.
B. Buy new curtains.
C. Clean the living-room.
8. Why is Paul angry with Maria?
A. She told everyone about his salary.
B. She told Mrs. White about his salary.
C. She told Mr. White about his job.
9. What do we know about Paul?
A. He has a big nose.
B. He lost his job.
C. He will take his first job.